Hey Sup Forums, do you have friends? I dont

Hey Sup Forums, do you have friends? I dont.

Yes but I haven't seen any of them in a while. Meet them through things like college and then find myself too demotivated to bother meeting up for any other reason.

I do but I'm getting sick of them to be honest, they've turned into a bunch of boring bastards.

Yes but I'm a kissless virgin, I don't know which is worse

I gesture like in that picture would mean a lot to me.

2 friends that drop by now and then. One used to be my next door neighbor.
7 other friends. We play dominoes and drink beer once a week. In spring and fall we play golf or go to the rifle range. We meet up weekly. Some of the above 7 I have known for 47 years. Yes, I am an old fart. On 4 chins. How does that warp your perception of an anime message board? hahahahaha.

Two Sup Forumstard friends back in the U.S. (we have a group chat on fb that we talk over frequently) and a gf.

I didn't get my first friend until I was 17 and didn't get my first real gf until I was 21 (and both of those took a good deal of time and effort in terms of false starts, reaching out to ppl etc.)

Keep working at it- it's worth it.

>guys older than your dad post to Sup Forums
N-nani

SUCK MY FAT CHING CHONG CHINEE COCK FAT GAJIN PIGGU

>Mind = blown

Not really

I do, but I'm pretty sure they secretly hate me.

I do but one of them I secretly hate

Rude.

I hate people about as much as I hate myself, so no.

b8

2spooky4medicare

I used to, but I had to move for a job and now I have one friend.

I have 2 friends that I still bother with. I used to have other friends, most I don't care that I stopped talking to but have to admit there are a couple I regret letting the friendship wither. Then again, I'm not sure I could really maintain more than two quality friendships, nobody got time for that.

Friends the most valuable thing you'll ever have in life. Much more important than girlfriends, getting a girlfriend is far easier than making new quality friends.

Consider yourself lucky if you find a real friend

no no friends. I got put on house arrest for 3 years when I was 15, I think that fucked up my development. It's not even that Ihave anxiety or anything I just genuinely don't like being around people since after that. sometimes if theres nothing to do I get lonely, but those few times aren't worth having to keep up relationships the rest of the time. I can already tell I am going to be miserable when I'm older. might be part of the reason I believe a lot of the shit I do... a racewar certainly would keep me busy.

mogo peck poji, you dog eating gook.

I used to, but some of them moved away, and the ones that are left arm completely uninterested in doing friend things. I got my degree a month and a half ago, and for 5 weeks I was constantly taking to go out, go to the pub, do literally anything so I could celebrate. Occasional noes, mostly radio silence. So I grace up. I'm still in touch with some of the ones abroad, we have a weekly D&D game, but it's not the same, social media is awful. I'm going out of my mind with loneliness tbqhwy.

"quality friends". From my experience a quality person will make a quality friend if you spend enough time with the guy. I've had friends while studying, bunch of junkies, used to spend a lot of time with them, but never considered them friends.

I really don't have friends anymore. I stopped talking to them over a decade ago. My wife and my dog are my only friends.

the edits where pepe is mean are better

You are not alone...