The100

good episode with Grounder Games and then Clarke keikakuing everybody,
whatdya think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmuFYd6CGyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the whole fighting episode was so rushed, you can just tell they want to end this fucking show

its renewed for another season, I just don't think they know how to portray close up action well

For CW this was pretty good

Got more out of it than I was expecting

Also fuck Clarke

I think that manfaced bitch needs to stop eating so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmuFYd6CGyI

Promo for the next episode

RIP Bellarke fags

Clarke did nothing wrong

But I wanna fuck dem tiddies

look at the youtube comments
literally only teenage girls commenting and how anxious they are to hear about that fucking relationship between the girl with a gap in her teeth and mop head

fuck it wasnt supposed to be like this i just wanted to watch some comfy survivalist show not a soap opera

It's actually a decent show when you remove the fandom that surrounds it

Also the writers have been good at not bowing to what the shippers want

It's funny to watch them cry tho

picked the wrong show then, this is cw we're talking about retarded frogposter, should have known what you were getting into.

>tfw I skip Octavia scenes.

It was a decent show until they went full retard with the timeline. No amount of nuclear holocaust is going to blast people into a full-on quasi medieval Game of Thrones society in 90 odd years, with new languages and swords and all kinds of shit. Do you know how hard it is to make a sword? Like a bunch of people in Virginia and Tennessee would create their own languages and figure out blacksmithing in less than 100 years while forgetting about technology to the extent that electricity is basically magic to them. Old grounders knew people who were alive when the bombs dropped.

Not to mention that the Ark was literally made from blending the populations of a bunch of different countries space stations together. It's pretty weird that they have way more in common with the way Americans used to be than a bunch of people from the Eastern United States.

it's still entertaining you fucking autist.

this, she's /ourgrill/ aka genocidefu after all.

GAS THE GROUNDERS, RACE WAR NOW.

My boy Murphy better survive.

Skikru dishonoraber

>They think Bellamy is going to let them leave his sister out there to die.

tits

Is there much lesbian stuff this season?

didnt catch it
is jasper finally dead yet? hate that fucker

Are you really that stupid?

It's on the CW, turn your brain off.

There's enough to get by on

Wish they killed Octavia instead of Roan