No

I demand proofs

>BBC

Sure.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>that pic

>obvious

So whats the link?
Emails, texts, websites, plans, what is it?

>White nationalist shoots people trying to poison and destroy country with multi culti
>Result of multi culti shoots people for being mean to him
>same thing
Yeah, no.

"obvious"

Attacker was Aryan - as white as you can get.

>Read article
>They don't say what the obvious link is, just that's it's obvious

>obvious link
>provides no evidence

i'm not saying i'd immediately rule it out - but is this really what news has come to? just printing something and assuming everyone takes it at face value?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36874497

He shot some people

Shitposting at his finest. He was a Iran migrant

>direct link

How about go fuck yourself.

This

The BBC get worse with every passing day, they need axing

A tanned german.

Iranians are quintessential Aryans.

which is an aryan race and hated by the arabian world you fucking retard.

Cuck

BBC is trying to hide an islamic terrorist attack just as they covered up massive rapes in UK.

At this moment, we can't believe European mainstream media anymore.

>All that covering up.

he looked up mass shootings online and it was the anniversary of brevik's shooting. that's it, literally.

let's ignore that he was from an iranian and muslim background, though. those are very inconvenient facts.

this

>Iranian
>White

>Obvious link
>No citation

Hmm

When can we see a god damn pic of the terrorist. Any snackbar evidence? Iran migrant means muslim right???

Breivik righteously killed future communists. If Ali was inspired by him, where are the dead commies?

Yep, even listened to female muzzie witness in the mall say he was yelling "Aloha Snackbar" while shooting

Iranian says more than whatever bullshit story their damage control team comes up with.

They're hated because they're Shia muslims.

Lügenpresse

>the only man in Germany who is standing up to refugee/ roach human garbage is a fucking Iranian
you cannot make this shit up

did he yell allu akhbar

I need to know before I respond to some guy whos talking shit

As a proud Iranian he can't stand Germany becoming Sunni stronghold.

Maybe

Either German police are very good at restricting information or German news agencies are pure shite

Lauretta doesnt exist. CNN made that story up

Media is using standard Playbook
> This muzzie has no ties to ISIS
> This Muzzie wasn't "radicalized"
> This Muzzie acted alone

They don't realize this does the opposite of what they are trying to do. If any random Muzzie is capable of waking up one day and committing mass murder, that makes the muzzie problem worse.

I heard the interview live yesterday on CNN

>obvious link

>they both killed some people on the same date

oh wow

That doesn't mean it's real. But go ahead and absorb those information that fit your narrative and discard all others. kek

theyve shot themselves in the foot with this one

It has nothing to do with religion then it must be in their blood right?

makes it even worse

Yesterday all news stations absorbed stories from all sides like crazy but no one besides CNN talked to her?

youtube.com/watch?v=-cdMhIt8jds

Ye, fuck off. CNN = Lügenpresse

>obviously he wasnt muslim! just a right wing extremist!
>says BBC, who is also pushing for more rapefugees in europe for 2 whole years now

I don't doubt that she was fake but why are you Krauts so angry about it? Are you turkroaches?

You've provided no evidence that the eyewitness wasn't legit or any kind of motive for her to lie about it so specifically. Your only "evidence" is that the other press didn't say the same thing which is no evidence at all. No wonder Germany is being flooded by Arabs.

> Killer = Iranian
> Islam is the religion of 99.4% of Iranians
> Motivated by Breivik.

Yeah, ofc. I don't see any logical inconsistencies in it or something.

Good to read the tweets in response, people from all over the world are calling the BBC out on their bullshit. Their "obvious link" is the date, nothing more, and police only said that they know it's obviously the anniversary and they are looking into it. BBC is spinning this shit out of control, and not once in their article do they mention the fact that the shooter was Iranian.

Not angry. I was relieved that he was iranian.

We are no leftist who fabricate false shit but red-pilled Übermenschen. I dislike liars

Don't bother, the full quote is "link between the shooting and the anniversary of Brieviks shooting", not that Breivik and him ever communicated.

This.

I wouldn't trust them if they said it was Saturday.

The evidence is that they found no ISIS shit in his room.

>Brevik kills leftists for allowing mass immigration of muds into Europe
>immigrant mud kills a bunch of people
>He's just like Brevik!

lmao

/leftypol/ shilling hard today.

>not once in their article do they mention the fact that the shooter was Iranian

When that muslim went on an axe rampage a few days ago, every single article on the radio referred to him as 'an attacker on a bus', and never once mentioned anything of religious beliefs or ethnic background.

They are going to rewrite the history, 1984-style. That interview? Never happened.

And if you continue asking for it it's because you're crazy and you need to be enclosed in a psychiatric hospital.

Welcome to Europe.

US and RT have reported and played recording of shooter shouting Alluh Akbar

Euro media linking hm to Brevik....

something doesn't add up

>Immigrant from the Islamic Republic of Iran
>obvious ties to Breivik

You seriously can't make this shit up. Even the newssite name is BBC. Its literally subconsciously signalling females to get on Ahmed's dick.

>((((((((((BBC)))))))))

Dam they sure are quick to report this yet they still can't figure out why the guy in Nice killed all those people.

>German media have admitted they are pawns of the CIA
>German government effectively at war with right-wing sentiment in population
sorry, don't believe you. we'll probably never know the real motive. German government and media are completely untrustworthy.

Of course, just as they didn't find evidences of rape in Cologne. German police has become a so incompetent force in the past few months.

>asian
this triggers me more than anything

We have his full name here and his religion and neither Washington Post nor NYT will release either.

Iran's name literally comes from Aryan.

German police is very good at restricting info. Just look at new yaers eve rapes, how long it took the police to inform about that shit

And what exactly is that link?

If Ali David decided to start a shooting spree because he idolized Breivik you do realize that Germany has been so fucking cucked the people rebelling against the destruction of Germany are actually first generation Germans born of immigrants?

And if that would actually turn out to be true there is even a case to be made of foreigners, even first generation ones apparently, being uncivilized and aggressive way above and beyond what European society is used to.

no sources claimed in the article, no proof given that he had links, only a police spokesman saying there is so.
So once again, do you have a source?

>he still believes in the cologne police cover-up meme

You also know that Cologne has nothing to do with Munich, right? You obviously don't understand how Germany works. Munich police is literally GOAT-Tier. In one hour there were 2.3k policemen plus GSG 9 in the city. Turkroaches should look at our police and learn how to conquer a city. Also why would they cover-up if he was with ISIS? GIve me one reason. Only one.

>They are going to rewrite the history
Of course. Most of the patently absurd, obviously wrong articles published now only serve to function as "proof" in 20-30 years when everyones memory has been clouded. Then they can "prove" there were no mass rapes, that all school shooters were white, that neo-nazis were a bigger terror threat than muslism etc.

He was actually born in Germany, and his family immigrated from Imperial State of Iran because of the Islamic revolution.

No one hates Muslims more than anti-revolutionary Iranians

The only "obvious link" was the date! nothing more

Was the attacker born in Germany or was he an immigrant? In the balcony video didn't he say he was born there?

>Also why would they cover-up if he was with ISIS? GIve me one reason. Only one.
muh refujews

This as well.

I haven't really looked into it but depending on how solid the reports of multiple shooters are you could probably even count on the German police force to straight up lie about there not being three suspects but no blaming Ali David of being alone.

If there really wasn't solid proof of multiple active shooters i do not believe they would've responded en masse as they did.

And i can assure you the German police force would probably sooner lie to its citizens than to possibly cause massive civil unrest with the announcement that there are still active shooter suspects on the loose.

>he still believes in the cologne police cover-up meme
ARE YOU GOING TO SAY ME THAT GERMAN POLICE DIDN'T COVER UP COLOGNE MASS RAPES?????

>Munich police is literally GOAT-Tier.
The same police who didn't know if the terrorist had escaped or was dead!?

ARE YOU A FUCKING IDIOT, ASSHOLE????? IS THIS YOUR FUCKING GOAT-TIER POLICE, STUPID?????

Police chief, not spokesman. It looks like they were quoting him rather than making the claim themselves.

>ARE YOU A FUCKING IDIOT, ASSHOLE????? IS THIS YOUR FUCKING GOAT-TIER POLICE, STUPID?????

Mate, why are you chimping? Your arab genes are showing

based root

And your pathetic cucked genes are showing too, moron.

How come this guy isn't getting raided for hate speech?

so this really is the next stage.... denial

>orlando gunman calls tv station says he is doing this for ISIS
nah hes just a confused gay man (no proof btw)

>nice attacker planned attack for months with other terrorists
he was just unhappy

>Iranian shoots a bunch of kids
guys it wasnt terror blah blah

Hahaha who's buying this spin? Nobody that's who thanks big black cocks network.

mashallah habibi

>BBC
Lol fuck off

Isn't "I was born here" something that a shit skin would say

Are we being invaded by german ledditors? I don't remember them being so cucked and sjw

>Merkel is this desperate
Holy shit kill this whore

Our Defense Minister has said Nice attacker (didn't even define him as a terrorist) had problems with his wife and mental issues, no islamic connexions.

This is Europe.

Obviously he was a shitskin but was he actually born in Germany or did he come from Iran?

Really makes you think

iofjowehfuebhfiuebfiuwebcbewuoicnweoivcbowv

Fuck you, asshole.

wtf i hate breivik now

sorry, desu

Question to any Germans in the thread.

What does the common German make of all this?

They tried to use the same narrative with the mass sexual assaults on New Years eve.

>they didn't plan to do it beforehand
>it wasn't criminal gangs
>it just sort of happened

Apparently the media and politicans didn't realize that random Muslims doing something like this because it's their culture and they felt like doing it is way worse than a criminal gang planning to commit crimes.
One is a crime problem concerning criminals the other is a religion/culture problem concerning all sandniggers.

The common German is afraid to go to jail.

Orlando dude was a gay alcoholic. Not muslim.