(((you)))

Chuck's cuck and puck

Chucks fuck and suck.

Stop being so goddamn vulgar, you fucking degenerates

Chuck's maize and raisins

I felt so bad for him.

What the fuck was his problem?

I hate this board.

Stop it stop it! Can't you see that this barnyard animal guessing game is tearing us apart?!

Blocks your path

this character is me

Same. Homer has it rough enough as it is. Grimes didn't have to be such a dick to him.

It was a baby ox!

The gambling monster that has enslaved your mother, I call him Gamblor, and we have to snatch her from his neon claws!

One of the best scenes in one of the worst (original) episodes.

YOUR NICKNAME WILL BE COSMOS!

WE ARE THE SUPER FRIENDS

Oops

I'm sorry did you just say I'm a liar?

>the episode with the shelter is one of the worst episodes
Granted it's a little slow getting there but that bit is one of the best parts of the golden age

None, you're too young to understand this reference

I like how moe's cry sounds nothing like any animal

Is poo-poo one word or two?

What's your favorite scene? Pic related

There's no reference. It's just suposed to be weird.

Haha, literally me

i dont consider canon anything that happend after season 14th, that was when i drop it

the show should have been cancelled long time ago

Unique opinion :) You'd fit in over at reddit

HAHA

HE DROPPED HIS NOTES

livescience.com/45349-brain-injury-turns-man-into-math-genius.html

DO YOU SEE THIS Sup Forums???

This faggotry is where your incessant contrarianism has taken us. Are you all proud of yourselves?

We have only ourselves to blame.

True words spoken by my boi rene

lets settle this once and for all, no fake tweets pls

He's right though. It's a good show but the writers admit to having liberal bias. It's absurd to claim that this show hasn't influenced some people in this way. Utterly absurd.

kek

"Maybe I should get some professional help."
"No, no, that's too expensive. Just don't do it anymore."

Stop trying to act like classic simpson's was anything like that. Nothing past season 10 matters.

>Stop trying to act like classic simpson's was anything like that.

Have you never seen the show? It's had a huge liberal bias since it's inception.

Please stop, it never had a huge bias. The show was pretty witty back during it's golden era.

You'll literally just say any shit if you feel like it won't you?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_in_The_Simpsons

"The show's admitted slant towards liberalism "

"Al Jean admitted in an interview that "We [the show] are of liberal bent."

"In the DVD commentaries, creator Matt Groening and the majority of people who work on the show state several times that they are very liberal"

There's an entire wiki page proving you stupid.

It's car hole, obviously.

>mobile wikipedia

Opinion discarded.

No, I said you were fired.

Pretty much everyone but based John Swartzwelder, and with that said, 90s liberalism is not the same as 10s liberalism.

Yes, a sight slant you retard. You're trying to compare modern simpsons to the classic era. Ned being a raging fundamentalist strawman, lisa being perfect, homer being a dumb white guy didn't start to happen till long after it began to rot. Classic simpsons did the episode that so accurately satirize modem feminism and SJWs so well it was scary. I think I've given your faggotry enough attention.

Facts aren't opinions sorry

>Yes, a sight slant you retard.

There's an entire episode dedicated to personally attacking Bush in season 7. What the fuck is wrong with you? Have you ever seen the show you're talking about?

> It's impossible to be witty and liberal

I have no idea how you come to that conclusion.

>facts
>wikipedia

Leftists, everyone.

wow yeah if the simpsons didn't exist we wouldn't have Hillary as our pres... oh wait

Dumb, zombified from actual good vaporwave

> personally attacking

special snowflake alt-righter detected :^)

So because Hillary didn't get elected, the show hasn't been influential to liberal politics? What

he's right you know

> been influential to liberal politics

what did he mean by this?

simpsons writer to most likely have killed someone?

So Sup Forums, what's your favorite episode? Cape feare will never be beaten, it gets everything perfect.

I don't think Bush Sr. came off as badly as you think he did. He was literally in the right the entire episode and Homer and Bart were the shitty scumbag neighbors. And even then, it was less about left vs right and more about the fact that Bush and his wife had a long standing feud with the cartoon and were constantly critical of it and its role in the breakdown of modern and family morality.

"Bill Oakley "stresses that it's a personal attack!""

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_in_The_Simpsons

Sorry, literally the writer of the episode says so. How fucking wrong can one person be?

>wikipedia
>a source

The absolute STATE of Sup Forums

Confirmation bias is a disease.

It was also just a simple Dennis the Menace spoof,
George Bush sharing a first name with George Wilson.

This faggot isn't even Sup Forums, they like the classic simpsons.

It's also on the DVD commentary for the episode.

>he thinks liberalism is left wing
lmao

>that one annoying cunt who always makes politics an issue when the points they're making are clearly not even relevant
absolute buzzkill

This board is in an abysmal state, not even Sup Forums tries this hard to apply modern politics to something made 20+ years ago.

stupid mobileposter

Nobody is applying modern politics. It's a discussion about the writer's views and how they transform the show. You are absolutely butthurt.

holy shit, shut up faggo

I now you're secretly trying to extend an olive branch. I accept.

You're trying to act like how the simpsons is written today is that it was always like that.

now suck my dick

Sorry, I don't listen to homosexuals

>You're trying to act like how the simpsons is written today is that it was always like that.

I haven't seen the fucking show after 2005, how could I possibly be doing this? How could that actually happen?

We did they beat up Jimmy so much?

he's history's greatest monster

Oh boy, Sup Forums won't let me post. Apparently, I'm not allowed to criticize this perfect and wonderful totally not-reddit show!
It's truly amazing though, I love how it doesn't rely on cancerous meme-tier humor or anything like that. Quality product from the sponsers of this website!

>repeatedly try to post criticism
>our system thinks your post is spam
>post criticism but disguise it as praise (to a computer at least)
>post successful!
I hate this place and what it's become. Used to be you could say whatever you want, now it's all marketers marketing. This isn't an imageboard-- It's an advertisement platform.
I can't wait until I get banned for having the gall to say something negative about your cash cow.

How many times did you try to cram reddit into a sentence, I bet that's what tipped the system off

So basically everyone who works on the Simpsons hates everyone here and what we stand for... Yet they still get a thread dedicated to shilling their show?
Why? Why is this allowed?

All praise our advertiser overlords! (#5 is shocking)

This isn't even bait, it's a the_cuckold poster who thinks he's edgy and dangerous for coming on le 4chin, thinks everyone else goes on reddit too and hasn't even seen an episode made before he was born 15 years ago.

Chuck is pronounced cuck and people think it's ebin that the simpsons predicted it

How did you get this picture of me?

MY EYIS SEE GOGGLES SEY DO NUFFING

As has been pointed out to you redditor, the last 18 years of the show are meaningless and should be ignored, like how people ignore you IRL