HONORARY ARYAN

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9dMUQA7Iojo
spiegel.de/international/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks as braindead as his mudshit fellows.

Wake me up

hi im new to this chatroom

we need to stop racism

as soon as we accept everyone as white the atrocities will end, he only did it because he was bullied by evil white men he was the real victim

#allwhite
#blacklivesmatter

@No.82368497

that is a very racist thing to say

He did it for you, Sup Forums

>@No.82368497

kinda happy that the top left guy died

Before you go go

What am I looking at?

The beta uprising.

Nice tan innit

he looks a bit vacant. no wonder he was bullied.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9dMUQA7Iojo

Yelling ALLUHA AKBAR and being Iranian was just a ruse guise! He was actually a white supremacist!

>muslim
>Iranian
>name is Ali
.shouted "Allahu Ackbar" while shooting in McDonald's

Hm... really makes you.. OH WAIT

>Breivik stuff on his computer

CLEARLY A WHITE RIGHT WING EXTREMIST

>b-but isn't it normal for a muslim terrorist to research mass shootings? Research in Breivik makes him as much a right wing extremist as research in the Kennedy murder would make him a time traveling Oswald accomplice

NO, STICK TO THE NARRATIVE GOY

>@No.82368497

Fucking Krauts. We killed your asses in WWI and WWII and saved you from the rooskies and you make fun of us for thinking we're better than you are? Newsflash hans: you fucking failed. America is Nationalism done right. You fuckers did it wrong and we rekt your blonde asses. And now you aryan fucks try to compete with us in fields we are world champion in? This stupid fucks great grandparents probably got raped my US GI's and they deserved it. If this little fucker and the rest of you bastards think you can beat our high score then your dead wrong. We are the mass shooting champs and hold both the bronze and silver medals. Better luck next time you fucking Nazis.

9 less normies in the world, good

@No.82369808

can u guys stop being racist in this chatroom

I know, how awful.

i just looked on Die Spiegel front page (spiegel.de/international/) and the munich attacks aren't even on it

just how cucked / restricted is german media? i thought british was bad

>chatroom
>@No.82368497

It's all over the german version of it and focus and welt. Why would they keep the english version up to date when media all over the world reports it? Think before you act retarded.

No
All he did was push the public even more left

Nope.

Honorary Jew

kek