Wonder Woman screening reactions

DCKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH Anybody surprised at this point?

> borderline mess

so, the usual, then

>starting a thread with a pic of a message board talking about a kid's movie
Fuck off.

>Woof
What did he mean by this?

>going into capeshit expecting something amazing

jesus christ

Don't listen to these "reactions"

These are PAID disney shills who want to see it flop

the quality of capeshit doesn't matter because they all make a tonne of money

>forum posts
Why are disney shills such cucks?

Don't listen to these "responses"
These are PAID WB shills who don't want to see it flop

I bet that guy praised Civil War and Age of Ultron

I refuse to believe this. Probably just a marvelcucks opinion.

>likely going to perform big

This guy is clearly a retard. Wonder Woman is going to be trash, but a disappointed pleb isn't proof of anything.

But Civil Bore was top KINO right? Fucking shills

Civil War is better than anything DC put out last year.

Did critics watch it or just fans and exhibitors?

>Boarderline mess
>borderline
So an improvement?

After Suicide Squad winning an oscar and being one of the biggests hits of 2016 I expect shill critics to double down on their bias. WW may get a 50% RT score because of feminism but JL is going to get a negative score no matter how good it is. Feel free to screencap this post

>Anybody surprised at this point?

No, I'm not surprised that shills are out in full force already.

It's probably perfectly fine, yet all we're going to hear from now on is "it's another DC mess" or "it's just too edgy and not fun with quips"

It'll Ghostbusters all over again. Critics will call everyone who hates it sexist, the studio will say that's why they're getting bad press, people will think it sucks, and it'll flop harder than Melissa McCarthy's lard udders

It's literally one dude that didn't like it.

What do you expect when you cast such an unatractive woman with such a horrible accent as the lead

Suicide Squad was a full blown mess so i guess that's an improvement

>it'll flop
Nah it's projected to break even on opening weekend

>unattractive

Pandering to women and feminists actually seems like a fairly smart move in this case. DC literally can't alienate their core audience anymore, their marketing team has successfully turned them into 100% brand-loyalists that will watch and defend anything DC. So adding the women audience to your already guaranteed brand-loyalist audience will make for a pretty strong box office I imagine.

thanks mr. skeltal

Imagine being Jackie Chan in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Gal Gadot, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your flat chest and horrific androgynous monster body. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Jackie and not only sit in that chair while Gal Gadot flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her ribs and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that walk. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, GAL GADOT LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Hong Kong. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Jackie Chan. You're not going to lose your future Rush Hour 4 and Shanghai Noon 3 over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>404 Tits, Hips, Ass Not Found

She looks like complete shit with her hair tied up. How do her handlers let her go outside like that?

>first reactions are negative

That's when you know it is the purest shit imaginable. Even BvS and Suicide Squad had great "initial reactions".

I will always have MY Wonder Woman

Wew lad

Civil war was a piece of shit.

>"""""Break even"""""

It's projected to make $80 million opening weekend and it needs over $400 million to make any profit. It'll barely break even at the end of its run

Saw Biffs gf

This one will flop r-right guys? We can't be wrong forever!

NOT SO FAST

Predict the rotten tomatoes score.

43%

>$100M budget
>no marketing at all
>$400M to break even
It's like you're asking to be BTFO just like last year with SS

>Great sfx

It's DCs first solo movie since MoS. If you're expecting BvS and Suicide Squad numbers, you are in for a surprise.

I mean, it won't flop, but just like every DC movie so far, it will underperform significantly due to bad press and bad word of mouth.

It's just one of her forms.

oops

Cher cosplay + Photoshop is her "good photo" ?

See? That great hair helps conceal her lizard like cranial structure.

>Theatre manager
>Film distributor
>Owns a marketing company

Nice try

>Comparing an ensemble movie featuring Batman, The Joker, Harley Quinn and many others to a standalone film starring a single literal who

Why don't you Marvelcucks go look at GOTGVOL2 top critics score

this movie WILL beat that

BOOKMARK THIS

Ooo wee

Good. The trailers looked fun

>disney shills at it again

>Film buyer
What's that?

Kek

>The trailers looked fun
You mean the horrible cheap looking CGI and phtoshopped Gal running around?

The newer versions actually look improved and Gal looks better

>stunt doubles have never been used before

>PEOPLE DON'T LIKE IT SO IT MUST BE DISNEY SHILLS
I am a DC fan and I love Sam Raimi's Spiderman, Antman and I didn't mind GoTG 2

>had the most potential

>stunt doubles have never been used before
They have. And when they do, WB makes sure to have the stunt doubles face right in frame

Having a female main character and being directed by a female, I wouldn't even doubt it with rotten tomatoes. It probably won't though

Since I'm not an autist or a disney shill screencapping stills from a trailer, yes, that's what I meant. There is a reason these trailers have more views than Iron Man 4, Enters the Spider-Man you know

holy shit the first thought of mine was that too

>I am a DC fan and I love Sam Raimi's Spiderman, Antman and I didn't mind GoTG 2
thanks for the blog. back to rēddit

And they CGI it away. What difference does it make?

>I am a DC fan and I love Sam Raimi's Spiderman, Antman and I didn't mind GoTG 2

Then you're not a true DC fan

I understand Gal was pregnant when this was being made but come on... actually CGI'ing her completely where it looks so bad that you can see her move her body in this webm at end of clip like as if she is a character in an online match and her body is lagging

>yfw movies can now be gaged on how good they are depending on how bad the Disney shills say they are
>"An absolute mess" equates to pretty good

It's like the Jew fallacy; always do the opposite of what they say.

>A DC fan is not allowed to like anything Marvel
Holy shit you people are so pathetic

exactly

>if i post a bane meme maybe Sup Forums will take me seriously

>deflecting
defend your movie instead of talking shit about others.

Are these the same guys who nitpicked the JL trailer because it showed the heros punching nameless thugs while loving Avengers flicks?

Because that was pure shillkino

>back to rēddit
you mean the place that loves the Justice League?

If anything, Suicide Squad should be the movie Sup Forums loves since that is hated by reddit whilst the Justice League is praised over there. ANd why shouldn't it be? The Justice League looks like a boring bland movie with over the top cgi and quips whilst David Ayer's original cut of Suicide Squad was going to be something so special until WB wrecked it.

are you actually saying that SS was a good movie?
really?

No same user but the David Ayer cut of Suicide Squad is by far a good movie. Just cos we will never see it doesn't mean we don't know how it was. You can find info on all the deleted scenes online

I think the pandering is going to be the next step just in case people start getting tired of capeshit and reboots. Try to turn it into some sort of political act, like you are resisting Trump when you go see it.

I'll give Wonder Woman a chance, but if they start turning it into some sort of political debate I won't. I just fucking won't.

You are clearly a WB exec on damage control

what's 370m? the money they paid him to say that?

>I'll give Wonder Woman a chance, but if they start turning it into some sort of political debate I won't. I just fucking won't.
They will

>you mean the place that loves the Justice League?
>shows pic
you'd certainly know, wouldn't you. back to rėddit

>mcucks calling others bought shills
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*accepts Academy Award*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why are you in denial, DFool?

>muh marvel
tell me /TV, this is some kind of meme or you can't talk about any capeshit movie without triggering a console war?

>marvel friend is a redditor
Color me surprised

>90 posts
>42 IPs
damn disney shills are nervous about this shit

so a movie that will never be released is good.
you are fucked in the head mate.

>I'll give Wonder Woman a chance, but if they start turning it into some sort of political debate I won't
are you fucking kidding me?
won't be surprised if somehow they teleport german nazi soldiers in time by some Ares faggotry so (((Gal))) can deliver proper justice.

Go suck a dick you stupid Marvel SJW. Trump won so shouldn't you fuck off to Africa or some shit hole since the west is "so evil"?

Seriously how did this company war shit get so bad?

>damn disney shills are nervous about this shit
typical one post buy this ID.

>shows pic proving that redditors do live the Justice League after being told to go back to rėddit
>still gets told to go back to rėddit
kek

btw why do you like the Justice League? I consider them boring moralfags. Deadshot, Joker, Harley are far more better to watch instead of a Gal Gadot who keeps going on about "WE MUST SHOW THE STRONG SIDE OF WOMAN" as she said in interviews.

>But Civil Bore was top KINO right?
no, it was awfully bland and basic.
and wonder woman will be shit.
now what?

>ree stop telling me to go back to reddít
youve been rumbled, redditor

It became the new strategy of the DC marketing team once they realized their movies are too bad to defend on their own. It's much easier to artificially create a "us vs them" mentality to ensure loyalty in your brand than to actually produce good work that people genuinely like. They found an easy target with Sup Forums because so many people on here are by nature contrarians and they already hated Disney for Star Wars.