How do you think you'll react if Messi wins the World Cup?

How do you think you'll react if Messi wins the World Cup?

Attached: very nice.jpg (620x387, 104K)

He won't

Did you watch Argentina in the qualification?
They'll be lucky if they make it out of the group stage.

He might though. Barca play heroball now, which will help him when he plays for Argentina.

It means he'll be dead come time

Messi just walks the pitch, pal. Check the meme for facts. He comes alive when the ball comes near him; otherwise he's pretty chill. He'll be rested, dig?

well, you clearly didn't watch Argentina in the qualy.
you just looked at the stats and think "oh wow they're shit".

I watched the last 3 or 4 games. They were worse than Denmark.
We could realistically knock out Argentina in the RO16.

kek, you guys won't even get out your group

even FIFA knows they can't refball that hard considering he already got some Mickey Mouse prize in 2014 in Brazil just to win something at all at some point in his NT career

Attached: xD.jpg (264x331, 11K)

see, the qualy round is 18 matches.
watching 3 matches means shit.
specially when it comes from a shitter like a dane.
lmao

You guys play like shit. I am rooting for you but without Messi you're a disaster that would've been eliminated from qualification ages ago.

>I am rooting for you
FOY

I'd love it, but it'd take absurd levels of luck that to happen. Life isn't fair, great players don't necessarily win the World Cup.

I watched all of your games and I can confirm that Argentina is indeed shit. They're already crap with Messi on the team but without him it's even worse. Even though there's so many quality players there's no sense of unity, no gameplan... nothing. And, frankly speaking, even if Argentina could play as a team, the fact their defenders and left/right backs are crap doesn't change. There's a real chance you guys won't make it out of the group stage even with Messi fully rested, motivated or whatever.

Isn't sampaoli a good coach?

Argentina won't make it out of the group stages

He was supposed to be, at least based on his achievements with Chilel and how they played under his coaching. However, Argentina hasn't shown any progress ever since he took Bauza's spot and some are even saying they're actually worse under Sampaoli. He also didn't have a lot of time because they decided to go after him very late, so there's that.

All that said, for a national team to work the players have to like each other or at least respect the coach completely. It's one of the reasons why >we got better with Tite. I don't think it's the case for Argentina but that's just my opinion, I don't follow their news very closely.

ya i dig, skippity pop bop

Attached: a_ov_Pepe_160928.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

argentina is gonna get cucked from 1st place in group by croatia and then they are gonna get cucked by french negroes in round of 16 screencap this

very hapi

Attached: lataus (2).png (239x211, 7K)

fpbp
/thread

Based Serb commentator. I second this. Croatia is gonna make Argentina wish they got a 2 year international break instead

Argentina would unironically rape Dumbmark

>all of these literal whos talking about my country
lmao

Attached: 1519867289470.jpg (804x1101, 122K)

>that masculine chin
>those eyebrows
i literally can not tell if that is a male or a female

that's usually what happens with lebsians, you literal child.

Argentina just give the ball to Messi and expect him to just do it himself. He's been so, so, so fucking good for Barca because while he has carried Barcelona on his back for periods of time, it's been that way on less occasions than one would think because everyone on Barcelona pulls their weight, whether it be making the big pass, score the big goal, or just enabling Messi to do just that. But Argentina with Messi just play like Sweden did with Ibra, basically fucking pass him the ball and pray to god he gets it in the back of the net.

Depends entirely on who he wins it against.

i'll be happy as fuck
even a final between brasil x argentina... if he win, i will be happy for him but sad for brasil, but a i really don't care if brasil loss a final to him

i'm being honest. fuck yall

I would be very happy for him.

I'd be happy as long as they don't beat Germany in the final