PROTIP: It doesn't

PROTIP: It doesn't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4cxOT8Kd7U
youtube.com/watch?v=GvoiPUHfOXI
isogg.org/wiki/Haplogroup
pastebin.com/PpY46T8t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This cover is misleading. They gave the black woman a Caucasian skull, to make it appear as if race is just color. Niggers also have way bigger noses

nie wyszło ci cos seba, mam wrazenie, że tutaj jest straszna dyskriminacja na flagi, zeby taki fred zaskoczyl musisz byc kanada, usa, niemcami, szwecja ewentualnie australia

prove it

cool, then all of those idiots calling trump a racist are wrong for this reason (among others, like the fact that he's never said anything racist anyway) as well.

are we trying to outshitpost canadians now?

There are proven differences between the facial bone and muscle structure of blacks, whites and asians.
For example, why do you think that a black person would look fucking weird if they suddenly had white skin? and vice versa.

Race isn't a social construct. There are genetic differences. >olympics

I have that magazine somewhere. I'm going to see if I can find it.

Tutsi people.

>race doesn't exist
>all peoples are one people
Cool, so we all have a claim on Israel. Just like sub-Saharan Africans.
You know, because there are no races or different groups.

It doesn't?

I guess Monday I'll stop considering race before prescribing a first line hypertensive medication.

I guess Monday I'll stop considering race when considering sickle cell as a differential diagnosis.

I guess Monday I'll stop considering race when screening our populations for diabetes.

I guess Monday we will stop asking our new mothers if they possibly have Tay-Sachs disease from Ashkenazi Jews ancestors.

Why can't people just admit there are genetic differences between groups of people?
That admission alone isn't damning to anyone, its just true.
You can admit that without admitting that any race is superior to another.

Well duh, the agenda they're pushing you goy

The answer is the evidence doesn't matter. It's dogma.
At this point in time it's not acceptable to challenge racial differences. Or even suggest anything that hints at eugenics.
Even if it's a perfectly objective observation that dumb people are having more children and smart people don't reproduce even at replacement level.

Of course race exist:

Tal O, 2012a. The Cumulative Effect of Genetic Markers on Classification Performance: Insights from Simple Models. Journal of Theoretical Biology. Volume 293, 21 January, Pages 206-218.

Tal O, 2012b. Two Complementary Perspectives on Inter-Individual Genetic Distance. In Press, BioSystems.

Shows that:

A: We can detect human races by almost 100% accuracy.
B: There are clear markers between human races.

Combine that with the fact that we divide other species with less variation between the races up into different races.
For example chimpanzees.

Why does every other specie have races, but not humans. If the differences are larger in humans than for other animals that have them.

I'm not sure if @soundslave is serious, but there are obviously some races with larger brains, higher g-score. Different races excel at different things. Even cognitively. The thing blacks are best in (not better than others, but their strongest trait) is simple math. Asians specialty is spatial. Ashkenazi jews strong point is language. White people understanding comprehension (block design, object assembly, and mazes, etc).

Blacks dominate sports concentrated on speed. White people are the best strongmen/ powerlifters.

Different races have different receptors like testosterone receptors. They carry different musclemass (skeletal, smooth and cardiac muscle).

They have different bone structure. For example blacks have longer arms.
They even move differently.

When looking scientifically at something, we must begin where it makes sense. Meaning if it seems a way, we should assume it is, unless the opposite is proven. It certanly seem that way, and there have NEVER been any proof that there are no different races. There have, however, been countless studies to prove that there are.

Does race exist.
>Shows 5 different races.
"Nope, it doesn't."

Never trust people like that. That's all I can say. They are sick in their heads.
Those people are more in denial than God worshipers.

I love this picture. It blows liberal agenda of "muh no differances" right off.

You get one too, famalam.

That's like saying "color doesn't exist because between blue and green, there are as many blends as you can imagine."

If race doesnt exist why is Sup Forums called racist?

Checkmate, mushrooms.

Because the 19th century classification into distinct races is absolute unscientific nonsense.

Case in point:

There are more genetic differences between a West African and an Ethiopian than there are between an Ethiopian and a Mediterranean.

So you can't be racist then?

Why does it matter? Somali people are genetically over 50% white. We are not dividing people on skin color. Or location.

Depending on tribe, many berbers are 100% white (not european, but white).

The studies i linked PROVE that there are CLEAR differences between races.
If you're too indoctrinated by ideologies, and not the truth, then thats not my fault.

My fuckin nig, this right here
pharmacogenetics don't lie

>Niggers get sickle cell anemia
>No other race on earth gets it

Wew, lad. I wonder why sickle cell is so racist only targetting blacks - uhhh I mean humans from Africa XDDD almost forget race isn't real!

>doing the lord's work

maybe because it actually protects them from Malaria?

>Because the 19th century classification into distinct races is absolute unscientific nonsense.

The current classification of races derive from genetic testing. That didn´t exist in the 19th century.

>There are more genetic differences between a West African and an Ethiopian than there are between an Ethiopian and a Mediterranean.

And as a matter of fact, the ones you mention are actually considered a different race. Africa is devided in like 5 or 6 races.

pic related, looks something like this. sorry don´t have a pic in english.

Dis they just darken a white woman?

Race means ancestral phylogeny within a species.._ancestral phylogeny\common descent certainly 'exists' and can be empirically observed today in modern science. Skin color variation in humans is just an adaption selected for to suit certain climates as well as diet. It's so easy to logically destroy race denialism.

This. One of the biggest research areas for big pharma right now is race specific medicine.

And yes, they do exist:
youtube.com/watch?v=c4cxOT8Kd7U

so you're saying a group of people that evolved around a specific disease eventually developed a condition that makes them immune to that disease?

so if this can is true, is it plausible that other differences can exist amongst people evolving in different environments like mental capabilities?

PS
I don't think you're arguing for the idea that there's only one race, senpai. don't be mad im just thinking out loud

If "race" is a social construct, then "subspecies" is a social construct, since these two terms (along with "breed") mean exactly the same thing on a biological level. And yet, each year there are thousands of peer-reviewed scientific papers which have as their topic some aspect of this or that subspecies which is under consideration. Note that no one ever asks these many thousands of biological scientists why they're writing research papers about "social constructs". The truth is that, while our *definition* of "race" is to some degree a social construct, the concept which the definition is attempting to describe is not. Race is a vital biological category.

People always get this wrong. It's mutational differences, not oughtright genetic distance. West and Central AFricans have more diversity in their group than other groups because they're literally the oldest model of human still living (more time for mutations to occur), but between groups, the distance, genetically, is quite large.

youtube.com/watch?v=GvoiPUHfOXI

To be fair, color doesn't exist. It's merely the brain's interpretation of electromagnetic waves.

Oh cool: all lives matter then?

Race exists

Consider black albinos -- None of these people would be mistaken for a white person, or even a white albino. Race is not 'skin color', as Scientific American's cover falsely imply.

ACKCHYUALLY

There's no non-arbitrary cutoff between gamma rays, x-rays, UV rays, visible light, infrared, and radiowaves. Therefore, there is no difference between x-rays and infrared

then how can i have a fetish that is based on race?

Considering you probably prescribe based off of skin color instead of heritage you probably fuck it up anyways. One of the biggest issues with pharmacogenomics is that physicians see black and think black when blacks from America have a completely different DNA profile compared to blacks that are actually African

>sweden
oh just stop it.

>scientific american
>""""""""""""""""""""""scientific"""""" american
>american

In what sense does that not exist? Whether you're talking about a 3-D color space derived from trichromatic vision, a 1-D color space from electromagnetic wavelength, or a Newtonian color distribution, they're all corresponding to real phenomenon.

>race doesnt exist
Awesome then neither does 'White Privilege'

This

Any medical professional will say the "Race being a social construct" line is pure bullshit. Talk to any doctor and they will tell you what race of people have higher pre-dispositions to what disease.

This kind of stuff really shows the old 'only clever people could convince themselves of something so stupid' effect.

>sitting on a train reading a New Scientist article about whether or not race exists
>surrounded by white, asian and african people
>taking it seriously

Next week: "Is there really any such thing as trains?"

Trains are a known social construct -- You probably can't even define what a "train" is. The whole concept was created by white men.

But it does.
isogg.org/wiki/Haplogroup

So... you saying... I'm the same race as you, polish bro? Shieett

Also health and life insurance underwriters.

>the caucasian skull meme
tell me you've never met a caucasian horseface. yes, people's skulls do differ but so does their intelligence, athletic ability and many other things. different traits for different regions and climates. they're still all homo sapiens.

>BUT NO NIGGERS ARE CLOSSER TO APES
keep spinning your wheels Sup Forums

>they gave her a caucasian skull
god gave you low IQ

what are you saying?

>To be fair, color doesn't exist. It's merely the brain's interpretation of electromagnetic waves.

Our brains arbritrary visualization of color may not exist but there are clear differences between different frequences of electromagnetic waves, just like there are clear differences between races.

Put it this way, Whites are the most
>high energy
Humans.

I think he's saying that race is a determinate of IQ. He's one of us!

>using pbotoshop on one face to change the skin color otherwise you cannot find similar enough faces of different races

Really makes you want to kill yourself

>skull meme
totally made up, that you can identify blacks and whites based on their skulls
totally made up
totally not a thing in forensics

They just took the white blonde chick and painted her black. That's not how niggers look like

You can tell the Black and Asian girl on that cover are just photoshop edits of the White girl. This is such obvious and stupid propaganda.

> scientific

You're right
The skin tone of someone doesn't mean anything. Everyone is equal.

Too bad medicine is not science.

i co teraz? Polak potrafi.

>whites are the most high energy humans
wew. this is so retarded it's actually kind of genius. not even sure if you did this on purpose. good job straya.

you can identify them mostly with your eyes as well you retard :^)

it all comes down to the semantics of the word "race". BIOLOGICALLY the genetic difference isn't enough to consider blacks and whites different races.
would you consider different dog breeds as different races? they not only have different skull shapes, they have wholly different skeletal proportions as well.
but guess what, many of these were artificially created through breeding. they're all dogs, just with different traits.

people of different races have different facial bone structure, so they clearly aren't the same. there is a reason that niggers literally look like monkeys

DOES SPECIES EXIST?

Genetic Results May Surprise You

> The skin tone of someone doesn't mean anything.
It actually does.
Whites have outbred all the retards, because we`ve been required to live in conditions, where warm home, hunting and fishing, making clothes, keeping your home clean and storing food skills where a necessity, without which winter became unsurviveable. And without marriage and caring for kids, genes would not be reproduced in the next generation.

Whites have evolved in other conditions, that allowed us to build technology and engineering, to make research, to plan expeditions and to be social on entirely new level.

Shitskins where never subjected to winter. Niggers did not even populated territory of South Africa, before white came and build homes there. And the explanation to this censored fact is simple, if you look on climate map - there is a cold winter in the continental part of the region.

There might be other evolutionary mechanism in place, when we talk about elites, who could manipulate people into serving them and so on. So for example first wave of migration from east asia was very successful in business and assimilated with whites easily, because it was the ruling elite for the most. The second wave was lower quality, partially still consisting of elite and shopkeepers, and the third wave was unassimilateable utter shit, that lives isolated in designated chinatowns now. Because if we talk race, whites have less genes, because whites are stone-gatherers (Ecc.3:5). The garbage-collector of angel Grandfather Frost has parsed our code and made us white as his snow.

Ethnicity isn't race.

Sup Forums BTFO

Ethnicity is build on race. Melting pot is a meme.

> social intelligence is not important, because we can survive winter and reproduce without it

>skeletal structure can be used to trace people to geographical regions
>genetics can also be used to trace people to geographical regions
>some populations of humans are more distantly related than recognised subspecies are
>but we are all one race, the human race
Nah it's definitely not real.

lol ur dumb

pastebin.com/PpY46T8t

It exists in kinda the same way colors do.

Go away.

Why aren't Eskimos ruling the world?
Also, any survival expert will tell you that surviving in a temperate forest is much easier than surviving in a tropical rainforest or savannah.

Christ those little niglets are ugly as fuck. Honestly, white women are crazy for wanting such ugly children.

>race doesnt exist
>but whites are racist

Have Europeans successfully bred with Australian Aboriginals?

Yes

they don't want them. they want big black cock and don't think of the consequences.

women are like children.

Reminder that violet is actually just red

>implying all of those are genetically sourced
>using "evidence" from 50 years ago

Depends how you define success

god help us. that is as close to a different species as you can get

White men who marry black women are just as bad. Mullatos just look dogshit - they are better than dark skin blacks, but why would a white man or woman want children that look NOTHING like them?

Yes it does. Each race also has different IQ averages, different features and also, biologically, Whites, Asians and Natives are more related to each other than any of them are to Blacks.

Yes, and goat and sheep can produce viable offspring.

Yes, race exists and is accepted in scientific circles as a matter of fact.
However, the issue isn't really about science or race, but about politics, morals and semantics, which are antithetical to science. They're trying to redefine the word, rather than actually addressing the issue.
I mean, aside from the visual, physical and intellectual differences between races, we have genetic markers that can trace our origins thousands of years back in time. Different races are also predisposed to different psychological and physical disorders, and a lot of medicine is tailored to the patient's race.

>scientific
>american

Noice oxymoron.
This one is a classic from the Majority Rights days!

>implying something as complex as intelligence can be reduced to a few numbers
>implying physical differences (which obviously exist) equate to psychological differences
>implying said psychological differences (if they exist) would JUST SO HAPPEN to line up with socially divisive political agendas

Just the other day I was reading in the newspaper that there aren't enough sandnigger organ donors.

They are needed because sandnigger bodies have a relatively high rejection rate for donor organs from white people.

>we're all the same on the inside

Nigga, what ?

Then neither do dog or cat breeds. Funny how those are all subspecies but the different races of humans are not.

>Too bad medicine is not science.
Ummm what?