How do you go from this

How do you go from this

To this?

to this

by aging 50 years?

is this a trick question or am I supposed to be shocked an old woman got fat?

what the fuck, i thought beetlejuice was a midget???

He went to the gym and worked out a ton, good on him

lol fuck u nigger that was a good photoshop

>Aging increases body weight by 80kg

What fucking planet are you from? If anything, it should decrease.

>why is this 80 year old woman fat?
>she should be skinny and look exactly like she did in the 60's

That's a 9/10 for a 70y old

How do you do from this...

...to this?

TO THIS

is this death grips

Select all images with Marlon Brando

beet lookin sharp

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

I really liked him in Austin Powers 2 and 3.

Amazing genes. Those shoulders are really good for never having lifted

A balanced diet of Whoppers, quarter pounders, ice cream , Pinky's hot dogs and frogs that were too slow to escape.

Seriously, read up on Brando's eating exploits. They're legendary.

For real, he was one good lookin dude. No homo. I can't even imagine how easy it was for him to get any woman he wanted.

no it shouldn't.
your metabolism slows down a lot when you get old, so if you eat the same amount as you did when you were young, you'll gain a lot of weight. Being old also makes it harder to exercise

Underrated post

It was still easy when he was fat. I remembered reading an article from a guy who was supposed to interview him. The article was written from a detached perspective because apparently Brando had no interest in talking to the interviewer and spent all the time flirting and talking with his assistant.

The interviewer also included the fact that after the interview his assistant confessed to him she would definitely have fucjed Brando if he had asked.

KEKD HARD

HARD

Was he on 70's roids? Working out? How do i get those biceps?

the GOAT

Pls tell more.

Leave your basement sometime.

Can you fucks maybe just let the joke stand? I'm sick of you idiots on here having to go I KEK'D SO HARD xd OMG THAT WAS SO FUNNY.

>Actor Richard Erdman, a fellow actor in “The Men” (Brando’s first film), says Marlon’s diet at the time consisted of “junk food, take out, and peanut butter”, which he consumed by the jarful. By the mid-fifties, Marlon had become renowned for eating boxes of Mallomars and Cinnamon Buns, and washing his sweet treats down with a quart of milk.

YAAASSSS QUEEEEN SLAYYYY

KEKD

HARD

>Close friend, Carlo Fiore, said Marlon would go on extreme crash diets in the fifties and sixties, but then would lose his willpower. He would subsequently gorge on huge breakfasts consisting of corn flakes, sausages, eggs, bananas and cream, and a huge stack of pancakes drenched in maple syrup. (One of Brando’s nicknames for himself was “Branflakes”.)

>Carlos Fiore would be dispatched by Brando’s directors to fetch him out of local coffee shops. Kark Malden, a close friend, said that during the shooting of “One Eyed Jacks” (1961) Brando would eat “two steaks, potatoes, two apple pies a la mode, and a quart of milk” for dinner. This diet necessitated the constant altering of his costumes during filming. Because of this, at his birthday party that year, the crew gave Marlon a belt as his present with the card, “Hope it fits”. His birthday cake was labeled “Don’t feed the director” (Brando was the director of “One Eyed Jacks”).

Did Marlon Brando have the greatest metabolism of all time?

>His second wife, Movita, actually put a lock on the house refrigerator. But when she awoke one morning, the lock was broken and Marlon’s teeth marks were found on a round of cheese. The house maid told Mrs. Brando that Marlon made nighttime raids on the icebox routinely.

>Brando also loved to frequent hot dog stands late at night, particularly the L.A. hot dog joint Pink’s at 3 and 4 o’clock in the morning, where he’d wolf down as many as six hot dogs at a time.

kek

>Not surprisingly from these gorge-fests, the costumer on “Mutiny on the Bounty” (1962), James Taylor, claims Brando split 52 pairs of pants during the shooting of the film, due to his wild swings in weight. This necessitated a stretch fabric be used on his wardrobe replacement clothes. He split these pants too. During this time, Marlon was also once observed taking a 5-gallon tub of ice cream and rowing himself out in the lagoon to indulge himself.

>On the set of “The Apaloosa” (1966) Marlon’s double once had to be used in long shots simply because Marlon had eaten one of his gorge-fest lunches.

>Dick Loving (yes, that really was his name), who married Marlon’s sister, Frannie, said Marlon would eat “two chickens at a sitting and (go) through an entire Pepperidge Farm cookies [package]”.

>In what was possibly Marlon’s strangest eating exploit, it was reported that during the filming of “Missouri Breaks” (1976), he fished a frog out of a pond, took a bite out of it, and put it back in the drink… when you’re hungry, you’re hungry I guess.

>Before filming “Apocalypse Now” (1979), Marlon devoutly promised to lose weight, but he just couldn’t do it. Subsequently, his character is shown in the shadows for much of the film to hide his Buddha-like belly. A 6′ 5″ double was used in long shots by director Francis Ford Coppola to “give the character more stature”.

>By the 1980s, it was reported that one of Brando’s girlfriends had left him because he wouldn’t keep his promise to lose weight. He always seemed to be dieting, but the pounds weren’t coming off much. Unknown to her, he had some of his buddies throw bags of Burger King Whoppers over the gates of his Mulholland Drive estate.

>Later in the ’80s, Marlon was routinely spotted at a Beverly Hills ice cream parlor buying five gallon containers of ice cream- which he would eat all himself. Reportedly, one of his favorite “snacks” around this time was a full pound of cooked bacon placed in an entire loaf of bread. During these years, the 5′ 10″ Marlon’s weight would balloon up to an incredible 350 pounds at one point.

>Towards the end of his life, when his life was obviously in danger from his over-eating, Marlon did make a last-ditch attempt to drop some excess weight by going on a bland diet. At one point he did drop 70 pounds. But his heart, his liver, and his body in general were already severely damaged by his over-eating habits and frequent crash diets.

>Possibly only Elvis Presley and Orson Welles, among show biz and movie legends, liked to indulge in over-eating as much as the great Marlon Brando. And right up to the end- which, sadly, finally came on July 1, 2004 (he was 80), Marlon never lost his great love of food, especially his beloved ice cream.

>Living on the island of Tetiorova, Marlon liked to create his own “real life mounds bars”, cracking open a coconut, melting some chocolate in the sun, then stirring it in the coconut for a tasty treat.

He didn't, that's the point. He binged and starved on and off to get ready for roles. When he got older he couldn't keep doing it and just started massively inflating instead

For those trips

KEKD

HARD

Fuck, must've been some serious starving sessions judging by these stories. Jesus.

>I heard they shaved a gorilla

fat kek

Who me?

kek

Brando was bulimic (but without the throwing up part). That was mostly die to stress and having been poor and hungy when he was younger.

He had mad genes that made him a God among men even when he was old. With what he was eating, he should have been as fat as those My 600 pounds Life dudes/gals, but he wasn't.

He was like Jughead in the Archie comics, if Jughead lost all restraint and just ate all the fucking time.

Later in the ’80s, Marlon was routinely spotted at a Beverly Hills ice cream parlor buying five gallon containers of ice cream- which he would eat all himself. Reportedly, one of his favorite “snacks” around this time was a full pound of cooked bacon placed in an entire loaf of bread. During these years, the 5′ 10″ Marlon’s weight would balloon up to an incredible 350 pounds at one point.

Just pointing out for euro and ausfags that 5 gallons is 19 litres.

It's a small steel drum of ice cream. I can't help but giggle at the thought of Brando sitting in the dark watching to huddled over a steel drum parked in front of him whilst he shovels ice cream into his mouth and breathes heavily.

Not what I read about him. He didn't starve himself, he just exercised and ate "normally" (normal on the Brando Scale).

Like that other user said, it's get harder to exercise when you get older.

350 isn't that fat for that kind of eating.

How do you go from this

Well i guess my wordage of "starving" is inaccurate if it's actually crash dieting
And yes, the lack of exercise also contributed to the permanent weight gain

It really isn't.

He should be bed-ridden and covered in sores with the way he eats but as people have mentioned he had numerous family, career and genetic factors that helped him not end up weighing 600lbs.

I wish the OP had featureed Brando. This thread is being ignored but Brando threads are always good for discussion and make no mistake, this is a Brando thread. Just with a shit OP.

Big Beetlejuice pic should have been the OP if I'm being totally honest here

This is not the worst variant, considering the aging.

selecting every image of brando, more images of brando keep appearing because some kind of algorithm thinks I'm cheating.

Jesus christ either he has genes out of this world or something is seriously wrong here.

Being able to live to 80 with that kind of diet really isn't that bad of a deal.

Was it the same with her? That the reason why she had those ta-tas and curves was because of eating but when she got older she couldn't do crash diets anymore?

By lifting weights, how else? Roids alone won't build muscle.

Too much butter

The same reason anyone gets fat.

She "gave up" and said fuck it.

On a sadder note, suicide by gluttony is actually becoming pretty common.

why are their flies undone?

I really miss Russ Meyer's films

>this is what amerilards believe

Fucking excuses. She ate like shit treated herself like shit and got fat. If she had taken care of herself she could look good, but she didn't.

good post

looks like the handsome version of Dave Franco in this pic

yeah, no shit.
You seem to believe that she only got fat because she changed her diet for the worse when she got older. No. Most people have to change their diet for the better when they get older in order *not* to get fat

educate yourself