In a Libertarian paradise, what stops me from using a residential neighbourhood to dump medical waste?

In a Libertarian paradise, what stops me from using a residential neighbourhood to dump medical waste?

my dick

The security service protecting this area.

Laws, police, and government.

It amazes me that people think libertarianism equals anarchy.

being paid to drop them somewhere else

The people there shooting you.

Libertarians have two rebuttals, one that it won't be a pure libertarian state so there will still be a government to enforce basic regulations, or two that people will have ownership rights and can sue the dumper and have him pay up.

Basically libertarians want less centralization, this dose not mean "no laws". Just that some other group / organisation handles these issues. Its what free trade is to central planning etc..

The people in that neighbourhood would shoot you with their guns.

>Libertarianism=anarchism
When will this awful meme die?

There would be no roads to make your delivery.

But you need government regulation sometimes to stop collusion and cartel behaviour.

Lmao what is this thread? A throwback to 2008?

Fuck libertarianism it's all about TRUMP

What do you need when the cartel is the government?

the outstanding moral compass of big business and corporations

But you can buy the laws that allow you to dump medical waste to the poor neighbourhood.

You have the government be run by and for the poeple via democracy and checks and balances.

Yes, centralise the power to a few representatives in one location to make lobbygroups more effective.

...right.

So just like now with much less corruption right?

my gun.

The law.

If poor people have signed such a covenant... Well...... And?

You're kind of assuming a contractual society is some sort of utopia and point it's not.

Which no one disputes......and?