Name me one time where America was ever great

Name me one time where America was ever great.
>muh 60's and 30's
During those times you can rape and abuse your wives and partners and they can't do anything about it. Also women's rights is completely nonexistent, employers can deny employment to women simply because they're women.

now tell me, when was America was ever great?

Other urls found in this thread:

kayla-spicer.deviantart.com/gallery/
canlaw.com/your-legal-rights/thumbrul.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>60's 30's
Both of these times sucked in American History Shows you how fucking retarded you are. But then again Malaysia isn't know for their schools are they.

You're a huge faggot, literally kill yourself.

America was great until it let women make decisions, and it only took them 50 years to ruin everything.

Saged for being a shitty bait thread.

I want to fuck that girl so bad

I want her to have my fucking babies

That sounds amazing

youre free to give other timelines where america was ever "great"

im waiting

>girl
>her

1775-1850ish

1950s

Please name a time and place that met your standard of great OP.
What utopia has mankind ever created in history?
Just so I know what we should be trying to live up to.
Some Disney movie image in you and every SJWs head.
Were the 1950s or early 60s perfect? No but the American society was working twards that, and were certainly better than what's going on now.

I am sorry, I am American. We don't learn about the outer world.

Why is Malaysia's flag an Islamic American flag?

You know if you go through history and find what's been considered greatest societies ever, I bet you'll find the smallest amount of diversity.

2017-2025

>Also women's rights is completely nonexistent, employers can deny employment to women simply because they're women.

You answered your own question.

being great =/= utopia

America died when it adopted the Constitution.

The Anti-Federalists were right about everything.

>During those times you can rape and abuse your wives and partners and they can't do anything about it. Also women's rights is completely nonexistent, employers can deny employment to women simply because they're
These all sound like positives

clearly the 80s

>Also women's rights is completely nonexistent, employers can deny employment to women simply because they're women.
So?

now tell me, when was America was ever great?
Any time before the 60s.

50's, get rekt OP.

Bump

Any time before ~~2008

I fucking love you Australia

it never was, not even for white men, even during the "Golden" eras, most of them were poor white trash.

>During those times you can rape and abuse your wives and partners and they can't do anything about it. Also women's rights is completely nonexistent, employers can deny employment to women simply because they're women.
answering your own question t.b.h

1940-1958

>Work at subway
>get robbed

Not on OPs side but what Reagan and the CIA were involved with in South America...not so great.

Wow! Who's the based Subway Trump girl?

In the 60s and 30s it seems

>Caring about spics

I'd let him nibble on my footlong if you know what I mean. ;)

You can impregnate girly boys. Japan says so.

You have to actually account for improvement.

The Roman Empire was great but any random country could beat them nowadays.

Got you all that great cocaine though

>Trump girl
>Girl

>Women's rights make a civilization great.

Kayla. She's a major cutie.

In case you're not memeing

kayla-spicer.deviantart.com/gallery/

what? no womens rights? that sounds great women are stupid as fuck and should shut the fuck up and be seen and not heard

That's a boy?

I'd have no problem unbucklinghis belt, sliding his jeans down over the hips, turning him around and embarking on a frenzied bout of sodomy.

>Not gay

America was great throughout it's entire history, including now. That's why people who aren't even here are invested in our news and politics, it's why people want to move here.

We making it greater, AGAIN.

>During those times you can rape and abuse your wives and partners and they can't do anything about it

>Malaysia
>60% muslim

Hmm

eh not really, looks totally full of yourself too, yet she's working at a Subway.

>Name one time where America was ever great

Greater than Malaysia? All the time, from the very first settlement on.

Also it' been illegal to beat your wife in the US since before it was a country.

Sauce on the illegality of beating your wife since I know you'll whine

canlaw.com/your-legal-rights/thumbrul.htm

America has always been great. it still is. however, there are some that want to derail it and turn it into a 3rd world cesspool. it will become greater when we contain and eradicate its current problem children ( feminazis, libtards, blm, sjw, etc)

Just saying you're leaving an arguable point open for any liberal douchbag to debate.
Perfection in reality doesn't happen in society. You can't have everything for everyone all the time or even any of the time.
The most any civilization can hope for is whats best for the largest number of people.
What we have now is a leadership that panders to special interests at the expense of the common man and the common values that built this country that they seem to have no respect for.

why does she look so much better here than everywhere else?

It's funny when it's not people who would literally gang rape their own sibling if enough of their poo covered mates were up for it too
>poo
>in
>loo

>she

that's the best thing about her
she's the spitting image of 80% of trump's voters.
bad with money, low income americans

>her
>she

by definition
Great: Above normal or average, of ability.
Quality or eminence considerably above normal or average.
Synonyms: Prominent, eminent, important, distinguished, illustrious, or celebrated.

So America's been great at least since WW, if not since the industrial revolution or even since the Declaration of Independence, depending if you're referring to it's political power, it's economic opportunities, or it's freedoms.

Jim Crow

>America was great.
Really makes you think...

We should exile ourselves to Australia and fund the empire of Mantopia. No disgusting women will be allowed to destroy our civilization and we will spend our free time training our bodies and minds.

>During those times you can rape and abuse your wives and partners and they can't do anything about it. Also women's rights is completely nonexistent, employers can deny employment to women simply because they're women.

Geez, some people find flaws in anything.

N-no homo

how is this a flaw?

This girl actually goes on Sup Forums. Probably one of the few females. I don't know what to think about that, really.

>girl
>female

>when was America was ever great
always

America is the greatest achievement in human history. Pointing out the misdeeds, errors, or crimes of this country does not wash away our country's extraordinary accomplishments.

Do not let the perfect be the enemy of the good.

when the niggers stayed on plantations

I'm so confused right now.

>During those times you can rape and abuse your wives and partners and they can't do anything about it.

>implying this isnt great

1880-1929. Best time.

lol, OP has murica's future flag 50 years from now

This. The only thing we had after that pro America were the 80's.

tfw youll never get to liberate europe with the 101st airborne. tfw you join the army 101st to feel that feel. tfw its not like it once was. feelsbadman

Has she been animated yet?

Lol nah no gay cunts allowed

1607-1776.

thats not a thing

>rare flag
>common bait
feelsbadman

make america great britain again