with a video camera

with a camera

CGI

i mean seriously guys

That's above my pay grade.

Big pool
Green screens
Generate waves in pool, enhance them with CGI

is that how they really did it or are you just guessing?

MAYBE you could give us details about the fucking scene instead of just putting some random fucking picture with a random fucking question with no god damn context

filename

youtube.com/watch?v=4zD6YtSguCE

Doesn't seem like something difficult to film.
Even if was done on location , a safety crew around would alleviate any real danger.
For the record it was a great scene in the movie.

I think that they were splashed with buckets of water before a green screen and the waves were added in later

>haven't seen the only good kino from last year

top kek typical Sup Forums

>everyone must think like me
Kys

Too busy watching the next capeshit flick?

It truly was the best film i've seen in 20 fucking 16

>That's above my pay grade.

can you delete this thread instead?

cuts and editing.

wat movie?

They put the guys in a pool and created artificial waves. You can just check wikipedia you know.

is the film worth a watch?

i remember the trailer looked pretty neat

Silence

It's very good and pretty to look at

It's probably the best movie of the year. Haven't seen Gayniggers or La La Land yet, but I don't expect either of them to be better.

yes. very good pacing too imo. the japanese characters are top tier

Definitely.

how do waves kill them?

Are you fucking kidding me? How new are you to not know to automatically watch every Scorsese movie the moment in comes out regardless of any critic or word of mouth?

Iphone 6s with the 60fps setting

That's not death from rising tide. It's death by dehydration, and what do you mean how did they film it? They tied a guy to a cross.

they get nibbled by fish and crabs until they die. barbaric.

why don't they just pull their arms out of the loosely tied ropes and swim away to freedom?

kek what a stupid fucking movie

Yes, its also very tragic in its own way

>hasnt seen Silence

Why are you here?

By literally killing 2 taiwanese workers. Scorsese is a murderer.

I'd like to know an answer to this too.

Even if they had the rest of the village hostage and would have killed them if they swam away, the survival instinct of wanting to evade a slow death would have made anyone simply leave.

Their legs weren't even tied down. Tehy were just willingly standing on these crosses with their wrists in loose ropes.

dehydratation. The salt in the sea water drains water out from his body due to osmosis

It looks like an ISIS videos.

It was boring and pretentious

the movie made it clear the japanese went way too far and misinterpreted christianity. these villagers had the actual conviction to die like the jesus

How was it pretentious?

get the fuck off this board