I'm here for the audition!

>I'm here for the audition!

That's gotta be fuckinf photoshopped jesus

are you fuckin retarded

it is, the outline of it is a dead giveaway

also it would be impossible to have a dick that large and also be erect and standing, the blood-flow redirected to it would cause you to pass out

Fucking imbecile

lmao whiteboy

Wouldn't even be able to get hard lol.

congratulations, you got the part of the horse!

me in the center

sure it is whiteboi

dumb fuck

i that why i feel dizzy when i get a boner? because of my big cock?

nope you just have cock cancer sorry

yeah well your mom is dumb

dats a nice benis :DDD

How is this tv related?
Side note: Russell brand has a small cock, yet he fucks a shit ton of women. The art is in not giving a fuck

Lmao who's photoshopping these niggerdicks?

>being a celebrity gets chicks
Stop the presses.

>whiteboy has a little dick
Stop the presses.

>Bring a cuckold samefag
Stop your breathing

Saying "stop the presses" doesn't make sense. You're trying to be ironic by indicating that something obvious (to you) should be published in the newspaper and thus mocking your counter arguer with sarcasm, so really what you should be saying is "start the presses."

They're saying they need to change what they're printing.

No, you retard, you "stop the presses" because they're printing a non-story while you have THE story for them to print. So you stop them and put your story in.
This is the most autistic discussion of the day.

He's saying stop the presses ironically. He's Retarded, but you'rea bigger retard for not understanding.

My version should be the official one because the presses aren't always running. The editor of the paper just received the story in my version and because the presses aren't on yet and the story is so sensational -- the presses need to be started immediately to account for the greater volumes of news papers they're expecting to distribute.

But if he's immediately responding with "start the presses" then their wouldn't be any time to add the write the story.

No, he may be saying it about 5 minutes after having woken up his factory manager and sent him the story via email.

>photoshop

mother nature

> *blocks your path*

wat do