Be Iranian, be brought up in Germany, admire Nazis

End up being called a Muslim Arab on Sup Forums.

Any immigrants around here? How does it feel to never be part of the right wing crowd of your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36874497
youtube.com/watch?v=Hg59xuRXCsM
images.encyclopediadramatica.se/5/54/Jew_anders.png
youtube.com/watch?v=5mMiy417aIc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_Americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>admire nazis
is there even a shred of evidence for this claim

He killed nazis, he's an honorary Jew

Conchita wurst

what a stupid fucking tattoo.

fucking disgraceful

Well he shot people and had a troubled mind. That is enough to classify him as a Nazi kek.

>iranian
>not a muslim arab

virtue signalling.

just saying "you can never gib me the attention i deserve" tbqh

nazism is a religion of peace, he does not represent us #notallnazis

>Admired Anders Brevik (documents found in his house)
>Exactly the 5 years anniverary of the Brevik attack
He was a right wing Nazi. Accept it.

He's from Iran, he's probably a shia muslim. All this really means is that even in Europe the sectarianism is strong.

They supposedly found stuff on his laptop about breivik.
I love how it takes an isis flag and a video message declaring allegiance to isis for people to call it an islamic attack.
But when there is even a hint of the possibility of right-wing extremism it gets instantly put up on every news site.

Btw this is most likely just some bullied loon who went crazy, nothing more

He wanted to be German and to carry out a killing spree against Turks. During the killing spree a German calls him a filthy Turk. This probably drove him to suicide.

Iranians are Aryan, it'd only make sense

Nazi dindu nuffin wrong. They all good boys and go to church every sunday.

#NaziLivesMatter

9 month Syrian immigrant here, would do all I can to support the well-being of the West. Redpilling people about Muslims and shit.

>They supposedly found stuff on his laptop about breivik.
In addition to a large number of other mass shootings, especially the Winnenden shooting.

It was obviously a beta /r9k/ tier kid with shit parents.

They found stuff about VARIOUS shootings, not just Breivik. He was reading up on it in general, including a book written by a psychologist of why people do these things.

>How does it feel to never be part of the right wing crowd of your country?
I'm a nigger and a conservative, and I can tell you it sucks. Especially going back home and being surrounded by other blacks after having been redpilled.

>Right wing terrorism: The dude was mentally ill, give him a break
>Wahabi Islam terrorism: AllMuslimsAreTerrorists.jpg

Pretty much this, he was being bullied mostly by other shitskins and went off the short end.

Right wingers in germany tend to be retards who would've been gassed by nazis, so it's not that bad.

So you chose to ignore that he was IRANIAN you piece of shit? An Iranian in Germany, in Europe. A guy who had a bunch of information on shootings. Somehow he's now a right wing terrorist, when he'd be one of the main target of any right wing group.

You guys are as desperate as the German media calling him David S.

Man you guys are so desperate here. You were already celebrating your far right terror attack and it turned out to be some autistic shitskin.

There was stuff found about Brevik, but also about other shooters too. He was interested in the shootings itself and not the ideology behind it. The Police said that the shooting was unpolitical.

Germany is so low on manpower they even have to import the neonazis

>Man you guys are so desperate here.
What?
It's a win/win, either it's a /r9k/ loony or a jihad nigger. I'm laughing my ass off either way

>double doubles speak the truth

That doesn't help. Just rape more German girls and then go on a rampage if you want to help the West.

Just make sure to not shoot the police, lay on the ground in open sight empty handed so they can arrest you and our courts will set you free within six months tops. This is the stuff that red pills people about the state.
It's not like people already now Islam is degenerate bullshit.

Do you have any leaks to the media calling him David S.?

White nationalist who's not white or in his nation at all. I like that they're trying to run with this because it makes for a good joke.

The gunman was ARYAN. An Arayan in Germany in Europe. Who hero worshipped Brevik, performed the attack on the 5 years anniversary of the Brevik attack.

He is as right wing as you can get.

His family moved to Germany to escape the Islamic revolution in Iran, so he's hardly a durka durka - probably an Atheist.

Plus he shouted "I AM GERMAN" during the attack.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36874497

Yeah..I guess that's the only way to wake these moprhined idiots up. Not to worry though, my friends seem to be churning up attacks on the regular. Should be a large awakening in the following months, Trump was a good wake up call.

What?

That text is shooped in, numbnuts

Reported.

And when you tell people he would not have been here in the first place, if we had not taken or let his parents stay on asylum, then you get called a nutty right winger trying to oversimplify things.

See, when the left (all parties in parliament) wants to spend more and more and more money on welfare because of poor people than it is not oversimplifying at all.
When the left wants to further enhance gun control because of mass shootings than it is not oversimplifying at all.
When the left wants to introduce minimum wages because they think those wages are too low than they are oversimplifying at all.
When the left wants to introduce quotas so that more women are represented at the workplace than they are not oversimplifying at all.

>half iranian
>as german as you can get

you got played by the B(ig)B(lack)C(ock) News

thanks.

>Any immigrants around here?

Yes, Montenegrin.

Pretty good, since the German right wing is smelly trash.

Don't need leaks. Look it up on outlets such as Spiegel. David S. is the go to.
Oh fuck off you leftist piece of shit. He's a shitskin from Iran. Even if he wanted he couldn't be right wing. He was most certainly not German. What he was screaming when people called him a shitskin what that he was BOOOOORN in Germany. Which doesn't make him German, never will.

Then again, you're pretty much just trolling.

CAPTAIN OBVIOUS TO THE RESCUE

Fairly sure he's 100% Iranian. Not half. Both his parents appear to be Iranian and he looks the part. He's called German-Iranian in the same way Afro-Americans are. He has dual citizenship, that's it. Nothing else.

>lured albos and turks to mcdonalds just so he can shoot them

why are Aryans so based?

So Iranians think they are white...

Also: Not all people on Sup Forums are right wing, but I think that goes without saying. I'm a leftie/libertarian f.e.

Pure 100% white tanned German.

>moortugal

>His family moved to Germany to escape the Islamic revolution in Iran, so he's hardly a durka durka - probably an Atheist.
Or Sunni.

>Plus he shouted "I AM GERMAN" during the attack.
But he wasn't german. He was iranian.

Well obviously you are left wing, those are the ones with the most welfare for you!

Iranians are my favorite Muslims, together with Kazachs.

It feels as it should feel.

People accepted to knightship where allowed to tournaments only in 4th generation.

First 3 generations of citizenship are just not legit, especially from a shitskinland, where arabs genocided all local assyrians.

Persian Iranian-"""Dutch""" here. Most right wing people and flat out racists I've met were pretty chill with me, we have shared interests but that is that. I can't consider myself a right winger in the same way they are. I just fucking hate Islam and muslims. What the fuck am I doing in the Netherlands? Why did my parents leave Iran when I was a child? They claim it was because of "unstable political landscape and wanting the best for me", which is a delusion, deep down they know the answer, it was because Iran became an unstable shit hole because of the Islamic Republic, the main cause is Islam. Islam has ruined Iran for thousands of years, thousands of years of oppression and lies.

That is why I and many others are in the situation we are. The Dutch have been very kind with me and I've had a great experience with them, even some Dutch girlfriends, but I can't get rid of the feeling and desire that I wanted to be part of a sane nation of my own people, of my own blood, in Iran, without Islam. This desire has turned in to hatred over the last couple of years and has turned in to motivation for me to get strong. I don't really care about the future and starting a family, I just study and work out daily, that is it, waiting for the downfall of order so I can start killing muslims, especially Iranian muslims.

I hate Islam and Iranian muslims who refuse to hate it with me and I want to kill them, simple as that. I could have had a normal life in Iran, with my own kind (not that I dislike the Dutch, I actually like them, but I am not of them). Iran could be a great country if it wasn't for Islam, but it is a shithole.

Philosophical Zoroastrianism and hatred for Islam is all that my life is, I can't wait to slaughter them and burn down their mosques, be it in Europe or Iran. In this regard, right wingers and I can be friends, but not family, we just have some shared interests.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hg59xuRXCsM

>t. slavic rape baby

no, that's not the reason, my dumb German friend

images.encyclopediadramatica.se/5/54/Jew_anders.png

>your country
>your
>>>>>imblying

Fuck, this is exactly how I feel. Thanks man and best of luck to you.

>Plus he shouted "I AM GERMAN" during the attack.

I could shout"I AM A DOG" whilst punching someone in the face repeatedly. Doesn't make it any less true.

A mudslimes who loves nazis

How uncommon

How unexpected

>Montenegrin
>Calling someone dumb
Nice try pseudo shitskin!

He was another muslim dirtbag motivated by his hateful religion to kill innocents.

Just chill my friend. In time, Iran will become secularized.

Violence never solves anything. There is plenty of good people who are Muslims but are just deluded.

If you have an university education already, you can go back and become part of the political process.

>Russians
>Slavic
kek

>t ottoman rape baby
Can some proper slav explain to me why there's so many shit tier slavs on the balkans, solely the Ottomans fault or is there more to it?

island nigger here

i have no illusions about my status in whitemanon's land.

but i would rather a world where we can call each other cunts, eat bacon, have a beer/spliff and then walk home - than a world where neither of us can do that and we have to be subjugate to a sand nigger's pedo religion.

this

Shiite
Sunnite

Learn the differences. Stop talking bullshit. Read Scholl-Latour, uneducated burger.

>making me remind you that you're at 60% white and decreasing every year
Why do you make me hurt you, America?

Well put.

Proof with a simple timestamp, that you are indeed black. Like just your finger. You can even deactivate GPS.

Then and only then I believe you are not behind a proxy.

I have two STEM degrees, one from a uni abroad.

You're just a simpleton working menial tasks, or probably even a welfare recipient.

>His family moved to Germany to escape the Islamic revolution in Iran, so he's hardly a durka durka - probably an Atheist.

You have no idea about the Iranians or Iraqis in Germany that have been coming here since American intervention in the Middle East at the start of the 1980s. Since then we had a steady flow every year of 10000 asylum seekers until the big bang at the beginning of the 1990s where supposedly right wing parties got into state parliaments and the left hastily put strict demands on asylum seekers.

Those people that left Iran weren't some kind of nationalists or conservatives. They were fucking leftists that fled from the universities just as the people from Iraq packed their packs because they saw better opportunities elsewhere. Those guys were huge fucking Marxists and you can still feel the impact on the intellectual class. All those Persian professors and writers (and students I engaged) are huge feminists. They have their own courses teaching other hens how terrible men are treating women in the Middle East and so on when THEY DIDN'T EVEN GREW UP THERE!
Of course they had to fuck off from those countries.

As Thilo Sarrazin has put it, we have already skimmed the milk of the intelligentsia of the Middle East for the last 30 years and now only retards are left to come. Sure is nice to know we got some intelligent people out of it apparently but they were fucking ideologues! This is like the huge wave of Soviet (or rather pre-Soviet) Jews coming to America at the start of the 20th century. Sure it's easy to pin point the damage of the change in immigration laws from 1965, but why don't you ask the Americans about the damage those ideologically prejudiced Russians have caused them?

Hint: The repellent of the immigration restrictions is just one of many gifts from them!

if a rat is born in a stable, it doesn't make it a horse. Goddamn muhammetian shitskin.

philosophical zoroastrian reporting in

You know most Persians I know get really mad when being called Turks, so I'd like to think being called a Turk was the main incentive for this shooting rampage.

Faggot.

>but why don't you ask the Americans about the damage those ideologically prejudiced Russians have caused them?

Read a book (by Ayn Rand).

Also, Sarrazin has been called out by maths professors on his shitty books, please don't use him as source.

>/r9k/ in a public place. Holding a conversation with an α-type Chad delivering bants.

>but I can't get rid of the feeling and desire that I wanted to be part of a sane nation of my own people, of my own blood

You fucking racist nazi white supremacist KKK. No wait that only applies to white people saying this.

It's funny because the left at the time (aka college student liberals) were hugely for the Islamic Revolution because MUH REVOLUTION and AMERCIAN OPPRESSION and when Muslims got into power they put them down lol hilarious

^proof that persians aren't subhuman :D

Well, it doesn't have to be such a wearisome task. I mean you can have a lot of fun doing and rock out with your cock out. And if you should be one of those rare examples of Moslems that don't enjoy rape than maybe you can try to spice things up and make a game out of it. Like how many children can you rape and molest in one day and than you try to beat your own score and things like that. Or how many leftists posts of support can you gather on your Facebook after your deeds and how many will your petition to set you free and give you free housing for live and such things?

There are endless possibilities in our theme park of insanity.

>Slavo-Thracian-Illyrian master race
>shit tier slavs

you can't imagine how bad it hurts seeing you natives get humiliated like that

t*rk genocide best day of my life

You forgot to add your ten million euros in property, because we all know you guys are "Fachkräfte".

But yes, given I'm getting my university degree sponsored by Atlas Electronics right now, I'm incredible jealous of some shitskin and his fantasies.

youtube.com/watch?v=5mMiy417aIc

The next Bismarck is among us.

They will use the most tenuous link to anything else to separate a shooting from Islam (its real cause).

I left that shit religion a long time ago, came here legally, do not take any kind of government assistance, hat die Sprache seit ich hier gekommen bin gelernt, and trying to set a good example for myself. It's up to you people to do something about it.

Another kraut here. Since it seems to be important to you, I am currently writing my doctorial thesis regarding decision-making in complex systems. University degree, not FH. Information Systems, but I have been studying much in the fields of sociology (Luhmann, Weber, Parsons, Bateson...), cognitivism (e.g. Hofstadter, you might know him), social behaviour studies, etc. etc. etc. My brain is melting, maybe just like yours?

Got a commissionare friend from Oldenburg who told me that there are currently more than 1000 suspects ("Gefährder") in Germany. Not 19 from which 11 had been arrested/are dead. I think I heard that piece of information on Bayern Klassik radio currently, which is - and you might agree - is left oriented.

The number has risen exponentially since 2013.

The "real" number is considered higher due to a majority of refugees not being identified.

Sometimes, it doesn't need education, pattern-recognition and deep intelligent insight. Sometimes, and this might be the case:

ONLY ACTION MATTERS. Not thoughts. If you add up all known bias'es, cognitive limitations of human nature and the impossible complexity of social systems

Besides, most of we are and will face has been answered by Prof. Dr. Dr. Heinsohn. I am sure you will like him. He is publishing regularly online and you can find some good interviews of him on YT.

Let's not derail into "elite-chat" now? We are still on Sup Forums ffs.

Poland > You.

>Also, Sarrazin has been called out by maths professors on his shitty books, please don't use him as source.
No, they have not. There is not a single refusal of his work out there.

>Read a book (by Ayn Rand).
Wow! You found the famous Russian objectivist. I guess that cancels out all the Communist Jews gathering in America from Zarist Russia.

Just wear a Cross around your neck, jeez.

if you are a non european immigrant in austria, i would accept you if you killed yourself (and your family) for the cause

>
Also, Sarrazin has been called out by maths professors on his shitty books, please don't use him as source.

Helmut Schmidt had agreed with Sarrazin, with one exception being "genetics". He said this publicly @ Maischberger.

What makes a man think he knows better than another man?

In this case, why do you think (assuming), your perspective is "superior" to Helmut Heinrich Waldemar Schmidt?

>University degree, not FH. Information Systems, but I have been studying much in the fields of sociology (Luhmann, Weber, Parsons, Bateson...), cognitivism (e.g. Hofstadter, you might know him), social behaviour studies, etc. etc. etc. My brain is melting, maybe just like yours?

topkek

That's literature for high-school kids and humanities freshmen. But then again "Information Systems" isn't really STEM.

>No, they have not. There is not a single refusal of his work out there.

Yes, they have. Just google it.

>You found the famous Russian objectivist.

Pic related is another. Here's a list:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_Americans

Funny how you never hear about that hype anymore. When you think about it was also around a time where people didn't really know about Islam in a daily fashion as it is shoved down our throat nowadays.

Now all we get is people is agitation and demonetization of Iran. Who cares about them? What the fuck did those people ever do to us? I remember several years ago when Phoenix had a talk show with the Israeli ambassador or something and he was casually talking about nuking them as soon as possible should they strike a nuclear deal with America. They didn't even have any hesitation discussing the targeted killing of their scientists. I felt like I was in a Brave New World nightmare watching that shit.

>Atlas Electronics

literally who

>I'm getting my university degree sponsored

You better work hard then, because you don't seem like the smart type.

Something about the coverage is irking my ire.

In the US, whenever there is a mass shooting, none of the media outlets ask about what antidepressants the shooters were on (most of them were on something). This is because the media is bought and paid for by pharma companies - just look at all the ads. So the media not asking about the drugs makes sense.

But yesterday I was watching Sky and DW. Not one person asked the question about antidepressants. They talked about the shooter being mentally ill, but not about the drugs that we know cause people to go from sad to suicidal, or from sad to killers. DW and Sky, as far as I know, aren't sponsored by Pfizer and Bayer, so what gives?

I meant leftists in Iran, if you're talking about the West. There were huge student protests supporting it in Iran. But yes, your point still applies.

>Yes, they have. Just google it.
Why don't you provide proof and we will look into it? It has all been bogus stuff and nothing refuted his thesis, which would be really simple to do since he used official numbers.

>Pic related is another. Here's a list:
That is not a refusal of the fact that there was huge influx of Communist ideologues coming in through Russia. And Assimov's parents moved to the United States after the foundation of the Soviet Union.