Idiots you hated in Sitcom

> "I wanna get married!!"
> "You're only 16"
> "I WANNA GET MARRIED!!"
> "Your boyfriend is an idiot"
> Carmen runs away for the 8th time.
> Didn't lock her in the dungeon immediately after birth.

These shows have the worst fucking parenting.

You should see his new show. He literally tries to fuck his daughter.

I used to watch George Lopez when I was a kid but he turns into more of a piece of shit as time goes on.

Go on.

The boyfriend was super hot, though. Jason was fine as fuck and I'm not even gay

check out Last Man Standing

>thought Carmen was the worst character
>Veronica gets introduced

>you share a board with people who unironically watch and enjoy The George Lopez Show

>Imagine being him and working with that 10/10 girl and not be able to even hit at her once because you are a fucking manlet

feels bad man

It's meh. I have insomnia, so I'm usually up all night. There's never anything on, but George Lopez. It's an okay show to watch while you contemplate how to kill yourself at 4 in the morning.

Would worship Carmen's feet

we don't get this much jiggle on tv any more lads. what has the world come to.

I wonder why, for the past... shit, like seven years... does Nick at Nite play George Lopez to DEATH? I mean, they stuff so many episodes into a single night that they have to go through the entire series, like, one every couple of weeks. Doesn't make sense to me. They must be making some kind of marginal profit on it if they keep it up.

>Bill Lawrence tapped this.
jdimsa

chicanos

They know about nick at nite?

Sauce for my research?

muh

Dude Carmen was so fucking hot in this show. What fucking slut though baka

>dying blonde
Dropped

>"I'm fat and criminally dumb with absolutely no ambition yet I have a palatial home and a hot wife."
Seems like Kevin was indulging in some wish fulfillment, just like his new show which is EXACTLY THE SAME.

of course. most mexicans i know work multiple shitty jobs in a single day. then they go back to their casa and watch george lopez.

He had a good job and he had no kids their income.

i hated brad and his gay hair

>he doesn't realize every thread about crappy sitcoms have hot girls in them

faggot

Must be a regional thing, most Mexicans I know don't

Me on the left

The daughter is so fucking thicc, Jesus Christ.

>delivery driver
>good job
Not really. Carrie was shown in the first seasons as studying to be a lawyer but for some reason she got stuck as a permanent secretary. And yet they still live in a massive house with tons of stuff.