"I do this scene with Jared Leto and he’s supposed to be intimidating me. He comes in, he’s the Joker...

>"I do this scene with Jared Leto and he’s supposed to be intimidating me. He comes in, he’s the Joker, and he starts squeezing my t*ts. He’s like [panting and moaning] ‘You’re a big guy’.”
>'You're a big guy".

What did Jared mean by this?

news.com.au/entertainment/movies/jared-letos-suicide-squad-costar-he-grabbed-me-and-kissed-me/news-story/018dc0cc8995e3ea18190a600304a375

Other urls found in this thread:

batman-news.com/2017/04/18/batman-stunt-double-batman-superman-suicide-squad-secrets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>here comes our honka honka bull
>so you want me to fuck this guy while you watch
>and then I want to eat his creampie afterwards and when I have all his jizz in my mouth I want to kiss you and share it with you
>honka honka

>Not wanting to share Margot Robbie with another guy
Whats your problem

They could make a movie about what his coworkers had to go through on set, knowing how badly it was received makes it that much better.

>tfw people dont consider her one of the hottest woman ever

Someone should publish a book about the making of Suicide Squad. From the bizzareness of Leto on set to the frustation of the reshoots.

Make it similar to The Disaster Artist (making of Tommy Wiseau's The Room).

It would be a best seller

is he, dare i say, /ourguy/?

>Despite this off-putting behaviour, Barinholtz was full of praise for his famous co-star. He said Leto was seeking a reaction and “he got it. He was so nice and normal and so cool — I was a fan of his. But then he throws in all this weird sh*t.”

>“It was a very fun movie to work on ... He was in character the whole time. At first I was like, ‘That’s lame.’ But then you think about it, and like, I want the Joker to be in character,” said Barinholtz.

>Leto played the Joker in the divisive DC Comics antihero adaptation, and his method acting has become the stuff of legend.

>Preparing for the role, he sent ‘gifts’ to his co-stars on the film including a live rat for Aussie Margot Robbie, a packed of bullets for Will Smith and had a dead pig, used condoms and anal beads delivered to set.

Yes, but it should be about the making of the entire DCEU

I don't know there'd be much to it. It would be anti-climactic.

Reminder hes robin

-haw haw jokes on you batman
- damaged tattoo in forehead (meaning real joker has damaged his mind)

Ayer says "that ain't the case" but he barely had control over his own movie in the editing room so who knows.

>He was in character the whole time. At first I was like, ‘That’s lame.’

Why do the majority of actors not give a fuck about film?

>DUDE WHY ARE YOU GETTING INTO CHARACTER THATS SO LAME

People have different opinions on method acting, sometimes it can work and sometimes it can be incredibly frustrating for everyone involved and hinder more than help production.

U U U U

Depends on the past experience with 'method' actors, some of them are impossible to get along with, especially as crew. To be fair to Leto, it seems he was dicking around with everyone and was approachable if you were up for a laugh but that isn't the experience of every actor going method. The Batman stunt double story about him is funny as well.

What the fuck are they going to do for the DCEU Joker from now on? He's 100% coming back in one way or another

batman-news.com/2017/04/18/batman-stunt-double-batman-superman-suicide-squad-secrets/

>The first big piece of news was about the Knightmare Batman scene in Batman v Superman. Cetrone said that they decided to add that scene while they were in the middle of shooting the movie — it wasn’t part of the original script. Cetrone said it only took about a day or two to shoot that sequence, but he had trouble sleeping the night before so he was running on an hours’ worth of sleep while working on it. He was critical of his performance, but I don’t think many fans noticed any missteps. It was awesome!

I knew something looked off with that sequence.

>This was a funny Suicide Squad bit… it was Cetrone who was carrying Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn to the Batmobile, but Ben Affleck who got to give her mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Cetrone and Affleck joked around with each other about their roles in that scene.

>As you’ve heard, Jared Leto stayed in character as The Joker while shooting Suicide Squad, and he had an awkward interaction with Cetrone’s Batman between takes!

>They were shooting part of the scene where Batman is on top of The Joker’s car, and they had to take a break to adjust the lights and touch up Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn makeup. This didn’t make the movie, but Batman uses a power saw to cut a hole in the roof of the car to get to The Joker. So here’s Jared Leto, in character between takes, looking up at Batman on top of him. Leto was making creepy sounds, saying things like “you’re a cute one, hahaha”. Cetrone smiled, but then remembered the stories on set of Leto always being in character. He immediately turned that smile into a scowl and played Leto’s own game with him! That must have been an incredible moment on set while the cameras weren’t even rolling.

>Batman with a power saw

Goddammit..

>power saw
I imagine it'd be a mini version like Batman has with his gadgets. But him pulling Joker out of the top would have been great.

I trust Matt Reeves, but that first Batman movie has to be about dismantling Joker's criminal empire, something that shouldn't even happen in the first place, really touch on how Bruce has been "distracted" but now it's time to clean up Gotham proper.

maybe get some help from Nightwing?

Come and Get angry fanboys, dinner is served.

Oh I didn't see it as a bad thing, it sounds pretty gnarly, just irked that it probably got cut for more scenes of Will Smith failing at being a bad guy

MOM'S GONNA FREAK! I COPPED A FEEL!

You're a year too late buddy

I like the idea that the Joker is so successful and powerful in Gotham that his presence keeps criminals in line as much as Batman does, thus Gordon and the police force need the Joker as much as Batman, stopping Batfleck from murdering him outright. Something akin to the Yakuza, they're fucked up but have their use, or used to back in the day anyways.

Why is he still hanging out with the cast?

It's been a fucking year.

>implying they won't make a shitload of increasingly poor sequels

Nothing green lit yet. They're waiting for the whole slew of new DC movies to flop first.

>it's a real quote

so which one is /ourguy/ the guy giving the interview or leto?

Reminder that Ledger gave a much better performance without all of this tryhard shit on set.

What a dumbass .gif. I have a data limit scumbucket.

You're lucky it's not one of those stamp sized 5 frame 4 mb gifs that tumblr loves

>packed of bullets

I don't go to leddit.

Also, it helps when the guy involved is an actor, not an aging pretty-boy trying to find a new raison d'etre.

>I like the idea that the Joker is so successful and powerful in Gotham that his presence keeps criminals in line as much as Batman does,

You see, this kind of bullshit is why I don't like modern Batman. It's for kids, it shouldn't be validating Machiavellian shit, or Ayn Rand-style power fantasies.

Why would kids not get that? It's not high level stuff mate, it's just about adding a bit of depth to the narrative.

>Even director David Ayer wasn't safe from Leto's twisted vision.

>"One time I yelled 'cut' and Jared turned to me and said 'what if someone just stood in the middle of Wall Street and yelled cut? Maybe the monkers in suits would forget their trained routine of going to work' My jaw hit the floor and it never really came back up. That's when I thought, is he getting in character to play Joker, or is Joker something that's been in him all along?"

>"Sometimes i would go to look into the cameras, and I noticed Jared had put something in the lens. It was stuff like 'What if cameras wereguns? Would you buy a mass murderer?' and 'Lights. Camera. Insanity.' I had to ask him to stop because I was getting too scared to direct."

XD

>I'm 12 and still think "actress" is the best and hottest ever.

T H U N D E R
H
U
N
D
E
R

T H I G H S
H
I
G
H