not your personal army

twitter.com/KALBtv5/status/756543799619223552
link

Voted no. Fuck you nazi.

>leaf
>fucking
>a

This.

Stop trying to make republicans look bad.

Could have gone with
>fucking
>a
>leaf
Maple niggers are all about the non-human sexy times.

Yeah no.

>Sup Forums is so cucked they wouldn't vote for a guy who looks out for the interest of people of their own heritage because they don't want to "look bad"

Duke is the ultimate DNC plant to smear anything

Fuck him
No

This poll having a high 'yes' percentage is the last thing you want during the election season. Any American Republican voting yes is literally retarded.

top tier cucks

Canadian.

bump

I love how all these newfag retards who either
A: don't know who david duke even is
or B: are cuckservative/libtarded
have come out to show just how many redditors and crossboarding newfags have come over to Sup Forums for the election season
I challenge every single one of you retards to go and look up one of the many, many interviews David Duke has done with non-white broadcasters who are willing to let him speak, and come back and say with a straight face all of that stupid bullshit you've been running your mouths about
These are the same retards who will talk about "the red pill" and then proceed to run their mouth about things they have no familiarity with whatsoever

youtube.com/watch?v=5dUgqHsBmJs

Folks, if you want Duke to win in real life you have to get the world out on Central Banking.

The Central Banker need for cheap brown labor combined with their control of Money Printing and Loaning authority, is why no explicitly pro white movement has won a long term victory since the creation of the Federal Reserve in 1913!

Their money creation power must be taken away from them before openly pro white causes can gain real traction.

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE�.LITERALLY�.AN�ACTUAL��HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA�..�COUNTRY�S��.FLAG�.WHAT�.THE�.ACTUAL�.FUCK�..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE�.WHAT�LE�FUCK�.HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA�A..FUCKING�..LEAF!!!!!.....OF�.ALL�HAHAHHAHAHHA�THE�.THINGS�.A��.LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA�..WHAT��WERE�..THEY�.THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO�.JUST�.FUCK�.HAHAHHAHAHAHA�.MY�.FLAG�UP!!!!!!!!!

This is so fucking stupid, we are trying to REVOLT against the notion that right wingers are muh ebil raycists. Promoting a literal Racist is how the left get their file to attack people that aren't racist at all like Trump, Farage, Le Pen, ect

The KKK was built on a democratic platform but that's nothing the media will ever admit. This campaign is only leftist fuel and will never fucking work and you all know it too.

>Inb4 the retorts are "lol le shill man xDddddddd, hahah am I anoymoose n legend u guise?"

this t󠀀bh f󠀀am

PR cucks gonna PR cuck

bump

>he thinks this site isn't satire

it's a meme you dip

I should clarify a bit.

The Slave Master style Jews and Whites are the biggest threat to the All White Country whites.

Slave Master types must have cheap labor at ANY price. That means poor brown immigrants. Whether legal or illegal, they only need to work cheaply to make Massa happy.

All White Country whites, will block mass immigration very quickly after taking power. Since the Slave Master Jews/whites control money printing, they control who succeeds at life and who fails.

If you want an all white country, you have to take their money printing advantage away from them.

Presidents Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln and John Kennedy got close to doing just that.

Jackson survived his assassination attempt. Lincoln and Kennedy did not.

wew laddy

Why does David Duke always pop up when Trump starts doing well? Am i the only one who thinks he might be a shill?

T. Cletus

Turn it into a silver lining, user.

The crack in the Mass Media armor is that whites are not as invulnerable as they used to be.

A whole lot more of them will respond positively to the questions "Why can't whites have exclusive communities? Every other color of person is allowed to have that. Why should people be forced together if they don't want to be together? Why don't whites get a choice just like everyone else does?"

The fact that Hillary picked Tim Kaine as a running mate tells me that the Money Printer Mafia is afraid of a white awakening.