What if CinemaSins did a video on Sup Forums?

What if CinemaSins did a video on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OeRePDOMtTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this thread exists

>DING

-Ding- racial slur

This cunny isn't giving me a lap dance.
DING

>That's racist.

>DING

>Racism, SEXISM much?

DING

Jezza is a cucked faggot who makes cash grab reddit tier videos.

a thread got archived for this to exist

I will never, understand why normies like these videos.

Might have been cute the first few times they did it, but now? Repetitive, and not informative or not funny in the slightest.

Massive butthurt would ensue from Sup Forums.

I liked them when they were sub 4 minutes. Now their 25+ minutes of filler.

They entertain me the same way Sup Forums does. Nitpicking is fun and amusing.

Only when it's legitimate. Cinemasins is contrived as fuck, and really reaching 99% of the time. Much like memes, it's not funny when it's forced.

They've been phoning it in for years and riding off of the success of their first few videos.

Everything else has been literal shit, put out for the lowest common denominator youtube users with no taste/standards.

Sup Forums would get so butthurt they'd do everything possible to ruin their YouTube channel, as well as going on Twitter to try and find something they could use against them as slander

Have they made a video that's 25 minutes?

>ding

What if Watchmojo did videos on Sup Forums?

I heard they were too afraid to nitpick the original cut of Raimi's Spiderman

Top 10 Best Sup Forums Memes of 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=OeRePDOMtTQ

Literally this entire post.

I can understand watching a few of the videos for their oh so quirky commentary and lolsorandumb critiques, but at some point you realize that they're just reusing old """jokes""" and basically doing the same video over and over again.

They did a "everything wrong with CinemaSins" video once.

The first sin was "we're white"

This

I'd understand if they were real nitpicks, but this smug faggot just throws random quips that have nothing to do with the movie and counts them in his stupid ding counter. And the actual plot criticisms he brings up are most of the time because of his own stupidity.

Like him complaining about characters crossing a bridge when they're clearly just walking in front of the entrance of it in Sherlock Holmes.

More like

>That's racist
>DING

THIS

Their bullshit is so artificial now.