Anglo male here

Anglo male here

My waifu is a qt Han Chinese

When we have a son, how do I best educate him about the strong anglo blood coursing through his veins?

Ni Hao Ma Mate

Shishi li for the keks

You pray for a daughter. If you have a son he'll be a robot and become a shooter.

Teach him how to be a supreme gentleman

>When we have a son
RIP
Enjoy your bitter beta.

Should I send him to China? He would get to slay pussy at least

Your son isn't white. He's a filthy muggle.

When we sent people to Australia, we did not send our best. We sent people that have lots of problems. We sent drug dealers, criminals, murderers, rapists but some I assume were good people.

Do you want him to have a Chinese or Aussie upbringing?

>Anglo male here
cease to use the term anglo.

Enjoy your oedipus complex manlet hapa kid.

He'll probably kill you and himself before he turns 18

Jesus OP if you're a white male fucking an asian female at least do not reproduce. Your offspring will be a deranged beta white serious identity issues. How much of a loser are you that you can't get a white girl?

I want to marry a cute Chinese/Japanese waifu too.

OP is a fag with chink wife

>filthy race-mixer browsing Sup Forums

Enjoy raising a disgusting chink.

It's okay to race mix with cute far east asian girls.

They have high IQ, and that's good enough for me.

OP's pic: expectation

OP's reality: *pic related*

You better not have a son, OP. At least girls come out pretty nice nine times out of ten, but literally every hapa boy looks like Elliot Rodger. Without fail.

East asians are low-energy, low-test betas.

Good for fucking, but not for breeding.

kek

I want him to identify more with his anglo blood, I want him to have a non melbourne australian upbringing (im not going to raise a fgt)

Here is my concern

>Australia
Treated as half breed, will turn beta UNLESS I can get him to identify as anglo, excell in bantz and not giving a fuck

>China
Anglo blood is basically a golden ticket to life there, he may as well just be full blod anglo, he will still get all the benefits.

>but not for breeding.
Is that why there is more than 1½ billion of them between China, Korea and Japan?

>Australia
1st world problems much?

>China
Have him get ready for some Chinese purists that might go extreme and degrade him for being white

Quality > Quantity

Who rules the world today I wonder? Certainly not Asians.

>I want him to identify more with his anglo blood
Then you should have found him an anglo mother.

You can stay in Australia and raise Elliot Rodger Jr. or move to China and raise him as a successful Chinese person.

Not sure why you're steering away from the topic I quoted.

Asian cuties were clearly made for breeding.

You won't get strong and successful sons from that source. Cooking with shit ingredients will give you shit food. In the same way, you won't get good children from them only autists who will never be completely white or Asian - that's why they're not good for breeding.

can we let this meme die

When I hear feminists and the right argue, the right always come up with the claim the Asian males earn the higher salaries.

So I don't think OP will be disappointed. He just need to get his son into one of the Japanese/Korean tech giants where he can make full use of his brain advantage.

he has both anglo and han blood. 2 cultures with long histories. The marriage of western creativity and eastern work ethic. Dont fuck it up