Hey, guys

Hey, guys

I'm new here, and I just wanted to clear something up. Is Sup Forums satire?

I've seen some folks here saying that Sup Forums is a satirical board, a "board of peace", etc. This makes sense given the amount of bigotry and propagation of outdated ideologies here. It's hard for me to imagine that any well-adjusted person could take any of this seriously.

However, I've also seen some posters spending hours of their time "debunking" what they refer to as the "holohoax", which makes me wonder what kind of person would spend that much of their time making a joke on an anonymous forum.

So, anons, let's clear this up once and for all.

Is Sup Forums a satirical board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums is serious business.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

>I'm new here
Stop lying, you are that leaf that keeps spamming WM/AF

you wish buddy, hitler literally did nothing wrong. In your heart you know he was right.

A

Sup Forums was originally satire.
We were a bunch of ex-Sup Forumstards who came on here for the lulz. We tried to pretend to be as republican and ignorant as possible to be funny. We pretended to be racist and hate Jews.

Then, new people came onto the board and thought they were being serious. They adopted these beliefs and began to post.

Then, the old people who were being satirical began to be flooded with these ridiculous beliefs. Then over time, everyone began to adopt them as a form of a counterculture, as most anons on this board live in a relatively leftist world.

Sup Forums is not satire. People actually believe all of this.

Sup Forums is trying to see if they can pull a Trump and have a license to talk shit when they pull their "I dudn't mean it" crap.

Not all Sup Forumsacks.

how long ago was this? oldfag here. I don't think this is correct.

I remember proper political discussion for quite a while. Now it's almost nothing but response memes, green text, and general shitposting.

who is this cute gook

>We tried to pretend to be as republican and ignorant as possible to be funny.

who the fuck would think that's funny?.

I mean begin serious here? what kind of humor is that?. I'm not saying mean obscene and offensive shit can't be funny but who the fuck would think "HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA, OH MY GOD, I just thought of the funniest shit. I'm going to pretend to be Republican and racist. Oh my GOD!. I can't believe I came up wit this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

he's talking out of his arse /new/ was much more 'politically incorrect' than Sup Forums

None of it is true. Sup Forums, in general, has always leaned to the right. For recent events, look at GamerGate. For historical context, look at sup wordfiltering to RON PAUL.

Sup Forums is NOT satire. Delusional liberals - who we do NOT want here - think it is satire because they find it unbelievable that everyone does not believe the same things as them. It MUST be satire, because NO ONE could possibly REALLY dislike niggers, muslims, and feminists.

>I'm new here, and I just wanted to clear something up. Is Sup Forums satire?

"Sup Forums is satire" is satire is satire.

are you the f.b.i.? because tht hs a direct bearing on how i answer your question

Fuck off jew

Thanks to pol, I discovered the truth about the holocaust:

youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk

youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM

FUCKING

I am a zulu warrior who like to come onto Sup Forums and pretend I am a white Aryan nazi.

It was supposed to be satire, but as the world has gone increasingly delusional, we don't really have a choice anymore.

It's 100% factual.

Sup Forums is a satire board of peace
befriend those who insult /kek/

I don't know what you're on about, Sup Forums is 100% satirical

Stephen Colbert made an entire career out of it.

I don't know about you guys but I ironypost all day long.

The way I drop fragments of the "red pill" is by starting out with saying,
"The way I like to put it is, 'I'm not a racist, but I do play one on TV'."

>outdated ideologies

2/10 for responding.

You'll get some good bites though.

It's all satire, Mr. FBI.

If "Sup Forums is satire" is a meme, then memes truly do become reality.

>unironically voting for clinton

Check the file name leaf

It's a bit of both. There are some threads with great, well-reasoned, statistics-supported points which would be too taboo to mention elsewhere, but then there is also a ton of banter and sarcasm. Poe's law makes it a bit hard to tell when someone's being serious on here, but it's quite mixed.

>hew hew i'm le fucking newfag with nothing but shitpost a la leafcuck

your shitpost shows you are not a newfag
too much of your shit is clearly bullshit
i see you trollin
a real newfag wouldn't ask those questions
right comrade?

All you need to know is that this board is toxic. Everybody who posts on Sup Forums are either retarded, insane or just screwing with you,

It helps to think of it as satire.

Not Kek, though. Kek is real. Praise Kek.

>>>>