This some 9gag meme I'm sure

this some 9gag meme I'm sure

They will do anything they can to divorce Islam from terrorism. The problem is that it cannot be done.

this

>Evident from the lone wolf attack
This just in: Nice terror attack NOT Islam related, but instead directly inspired by the acts of Breivik.

it's insane. The "M" word or even the term"Islamic" doesn't even come up.Any where.
Doomed by PC culture.

Really makes you think

Obama has been teaching journalism.

This is what passes for journalism these days? That's worse than Buzzfeed level. There are at least 3 assertions in there that have zero facts to back them up and he quoted a single word that someone said....

I occasionally enjoy walks around the scandinavian countryside and wetlands, obviously inspired by Breivik

When they find out he was recently watching ISIS videos and came to admire their torture techniques, the story will be cold already. I guarantee it.

That's the best part about leftists. When an attack supports their narrative, it's right-wing terrorism. When it doesn't, it's a 'lone wolf shooting'.

I don't think anybody here is afraid to admit that the planned parenthood shooting was right wing terrorism. Now, compare that against the THOUSANDS of cases of Islamic terrorism that happened before and after.

It's not even fucking close.

>yells Allahu Ackbar before opening fire on children as reported by eyewitnesses, who was also Muslim
>police say it was a far-right neo-Nazi

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Did you guys hear about how the French gov put out a request to delete ALL footage pertaining to the Nice truck attack? This government practically is radical Islam.

Yes, as well as them asking people to not post the images and footage online "for respect of the victims and their families". Such complete bullshit. It's so ridiculously clear they're simply trying to stop people from seeing the true ramifications of their globalist experimentation and how it will affect our daily lives in the future. It's like the people responsible consist of leftist women.

o man i am really thingken

He was a Supreme Gentleman desu

They also know that if people get a real look at violence, they will turn immediately against this policy, the riots in the streets will be like no other. We need real footage to get out there.

wheew an Iran descendent with interest in mass murder?
where have I heard that before?

wouldn't normal people connect "documents related to mass shootings " as something sort of extreme ?
Hard to believe he just typed " Mass shootings killspree noscope420" on google.

Brevik Day celebratory shooting, that's new.

Truly cucked.

>kikeposting this hard
Discarded.

no one hates muslims as much as they do.
but that's no reason to send them to europe.
damn rats.

We simply don't have the infrastructure to deal with them, Germany does

You talking about gas chambers? Don't believe your own people's lies, Germany never had that kind of ((infrastructure)).