youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM
youtube.com/watch?v=oyoy2_7FegI
youtube.com/watch?v=KaBdajHOsSM
twitter.com/FBAwayDays/status/977171056967417856
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ul_T3LO_7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM
youtube.com/watch?v=oyoy2_7FegI

omg lol chants, drinking alcoholic beverages and jumping in a canal, how uncouth!

EL ESCOCES

>I know that was then, but it could be again

;_;

Attached: gazza.jpg (620x387, 51K)

>muh 10 German bombers

RENT FREE

Always preferred the 98 version

>we still have several army bases in Germany

That's what you call rent-free Hans

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>Sup Forums seething at real fans again

>rent-free

But you, the British taxpayers, literally are paying for those.

Looking forward to you cunts getting absolutely fucking destroyed by the Russians this year.

The Euros was funny/embarrassing enough but this is going to be a whole new level.

What's perfect, is that you idiots will still not be able to resist singing loudly and being obnoxious even though the risk of death or at least life threatening injury is quite high. I for one cannot wait.

Just remembered that we were the only UK team that didn't embarrass ourselves and actually managed to get to the WC

>t. NEET who watches sports in a stream

where on earth are you from? we're from ing-er-land
where you come from, do you you put the kettle on?

youtube.com/watch?v=KaBdajHOsSM

Just remember you have 1000% more people living in your country than any other British country.

I.e. It would be embarrassing if you ever didn't qualify by topping your group comfortably

northern ireland didn't embarrass themselves desu, was sorry they didn't make it

>you idiots will still not be able to resist singing loudly and being obnoxious

Like every other nation's fans? England aren't even that bad relatively speaking.

>Looking forward to you cunts getting absolutely fucking destroyed by the Russians this year.

>The Euros was funny/embarrassing enough but this is going to be a whole new level.

>What's perfect, is that you idiots will still not be able to resist singing loudly and being obnoxious even though the risk of death or at least life threatening injury is quite high. I for one cannot wait.

Attached: 286.jpg (640x960, 82K)

Maybe next time you'll qualify!

True, but they also didn't unironically believe they would make it.

It's the unwarranted and unjustified arrogance.

Just asking for a kicking...

>you cunts
>you idiots
Why the vitriol la? I very much doubt anyone on a Pekingese dog grooming forum would turn up to an international tournament in person and engage in such tomfoolery.

I remember when the Scottish and Welsh fans had an unwarranted and unjustified arrogance that they would qualify for the World Cup. Then they didn't so now they're resigned to acting like they didn't even want to qualify. Bit sad.

Scotland has 5 million people and football is the most popular sport by miles, ignoring their size compared to England, their recent record is sub-par compared to European nations.

England fans are most peculiar in that yes they're arrogant as fuck for being so shit as they are, however at the same time they are completely aware of how shit they are, really odd.

Gives us time to work on our FIFA ranking

Far more important than qualifying for some Mickey Mouse cup

>arrogance

Everybody knows our team is utter shit and has been for a long time, it's just banter m8. Also with organised hooliganism essentially wiped out the days of English firms uniting to batter foreigners is over.

no, they are aware of how shit they are in hindsight, AFTER their team yet again failed to be successful

before a tournament they always hype their team up, usually based on the good performance of one certain player in their domestic league (this time all hope is focused on Kane)

this desu. scotland never really had a chance with strachan in charge and shitters like bannan and martin in their squad. the welsh capitulation was funnier though.
there is a self awareness these days (since 2010 and the humbling by germany), close to zero expectation around the national team these days given the lack of depth in the player pool to choose from. honestly getting to the knockout stage would be a success.

then put a limit on the foreign players in English clubs you mongs
that's literally what we all do and why Argentina and Brazil remain relevant despite being poor as fuck.

British tax-payers pay for Brit army bases in Germany, which are completely pointless. The only thing British soldiers do in Germany is handle their liquor badly and awkwardly try to woo pub waitresses

Right but all of the best players for both of those teams play abroad, so actually caps in foreign leagues could've massively stifled their individual progression. It's more about just the player quality overall being lower than other countries.

having a world class league is more important to the FA than pushing English youth.

also even when we had a team full of elite players we underperformed. I blame poor management

I'm not talking about arrogance in terms of on the field success. I'm talking about how your fans think they are the toppest lads. The dogs bollocks. Shouting at civilians, women, kids etc. and acting the big man then getting slapped silly when it actually comes toe to toe

England are notorious for it.

those Argentines and Brazilians playing in Europe were formed in our leagues.
all except Messi.
they'd be just as good playing here, they're the same people.
Argentina and Brazil won world cups with mostly players from our leagues.
it's difficult if not nearly impossible to produce good players when there's no place for them in their own country's highes level competition.

to be fair, and I'm being sincerely honest here and not trying to offend, every team/player you english people thought were "elite" were actually quite normal if not mediocre.

>then put a limit on the foreign players in English clubs you mongs
illegal under eu law
and premier league makes so much money that they wont introduce it after brexit

No. Everyone knows we're shit. The tabloid press etc might hype us up, but they exaggerate everything. And if you think people walking around going 'Kane's going to win it for us' (I do this myself) are serious, then you really don't understand our mentality.

Attached: England pessimism.jpg (800x602, 167K)

how can you possibly say this team was mediocre?

Attached: 2004a.jpg (2200x1366, 808K)

they weren't.
but they were pretty fucking far from elite m8.

Owen, Terry, Rooney, Gerard and Beckham were extremely overrated by you guys.
and all of your historically mickey mouse goalkeepers are risible.

>despite fielding a good team

Attached: gareth costanza.jpg (615x409, 31K)

There's a massive difference between the circumstances surrounding the English league and the league in Argentina and Brazil.

In South America, you're financially incentivised to move abroad after your reach a certain level so you can compete in a more challenging environment and develop your game against the very best of international opposition.

So you have a good, protected environment for the early development and match practice of homegrown players who can then move on to a more competitive environment once they reach a certain level.

That simply isn't the case in England. This is one of the richest leagues in the world if not the richest league. Our best players wouldn't be financially incentivised to progress unto a more competitive environment against the world's best, they'd just stagnate in a well paid English league playing against largely mediocre domestic talent.

The kind of foreign player restrictions you're suggesting would, in my opinion, lead to a lot of mediocrity in an English football environment, both at club and international level.

There's a deep rooted tribalistic enjoyment in that. Its part of been human.

I like laughing at slippy g as much as anyone, but 10 years ago he was one of the best midfielders in the world. beckham was a great captain and set piece master, terry one of the best CBs we've ever produced.

there were memes in that era like rppney and dismal goalkeepers yes, but still undoubtedly stacked with elite players who had the potential to win something

come on m8.
I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt on the defenders since I only saw them with England and you know they played like shit then.

Owen was awful.
Beckham was only good for FKs, that's just awful.
Gerrard was decent, yes, but nowhere near elite, same with Lampard.
Rooney was by far the best player you've ever produced (let's not argue about dinosaur's time because neither of us watched them), having this knowledge compare him with the likes of Messi, Maradona, Batistuta, Romario, Ronaldo (real one), Rivaldo, Neymar, Ibrahimovic, Klose, etc.
yeah, you don't sound that elite now, do you?

I'm sure i'll just get ">hurr durr Heysel" responses but this is exactly why I find it impossible to support England

twitter.com/FBAwayDays/status/977171056967417856

They're not even funny. They're a bunch of cowardly gobshites who support absolute shite teams like Chesterfield or Barnsley and act like twats around Europe.

"Oi oi it's just BANTER HAHA #LADS". They're cowards who attack and abuse regular people in a crowd, then cry and run when somebody who can actually fight back shows up

Attached: 1446749094138.png (490x694, 395K)

I wonder wich of the unlabelled points are france and germany

You could have avoided that by not identifying yourself as a Liverpool supporter.

with a shit gk you can't be anything above mediocre

>Wessex Tangerines
what did they mean by this?

I'm somehow curious how English football must have been back in the days when the common people could still get into the stadiums, did some noise and the stadiums themselves looked like cozy grounds instead of flying saucers. Sure, violent and rough times, huge disasters, but honest football.
>pic related
It's Burnden Park, demolished in 1995. Those roofs look so typical for British stadiums imo and really lovely. However, people were also crushed to death there like they were in Sheffield in 1989

Germany is the 2nd highest dot, between Italy and the USA in confidence. I'm pretty sure about this. But that really surprises me, I could have sworn that >we are way more confident in our Fußballnationalmannschaft

Attached: BurndenPark.jpg (962x541, 125K)

me too. would be interesting to know how old that graph is, too. italy and usa should be less confident by now.

Well, I was gonna make a larger point originally about why Liverpool/Everton fans don't follow England or culturally connect with these types of people but I got bored

the core of that squad have ballon d'or awards lad, and countless other FIFA/UEFA accolades. the definition of elite

>Owen was awful
one of the fastest players ever, injuries hampered his career
>Beckham was only good for FKs
name a better crosser
>Gerrard was decent, yes, but nowhere near elite, same with Lampard
this is just plain wrong
>Rooney was by far the best player you've ever produced
gascoigne was, and just like rooney he wasted his potential with booze and partying.

>Gerrard was decent, yes, but nowhere near elite, same with Lampard.

Opinion discarded. Gerrard and Lampard were the key players for 2 of the best teams in Europe

see, this is what I meant by you overrating them.
I'm not gonna argue any further because this is a matter of opinion, but you should know that I'm not alone in this and literally nobody from the elite nations (Argentina, Brazil, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands and Spain) think England players were ever elite.

you have nearly all the conditions to be elite though, which is weird and a bit sad at the same time.

>English? Na scouse la

Fuck off, most of the people sat in Anfield on the weekend are from Cheshire and Warrington. Definitely not places like Toxeth.

You're no more special than Mancs, Tykes or Geordies or other provincial types.

Can't wait until these faggots get murdered en-mass by Russian ultras in June

Attached: 352B6AAE000.jpg (634x449, 88K)

And you won't see any St Georges flags on the kop or at LFC away games.

England has long been hijacked by the likes of Lee from Leamington Spa who works as a Personal Trainer and who goes across Europe to get drunk and cause mayhem to locals.

England fans are a fucking disgrace, and embarrass themselves wherever they go with their shite chants and drunken behaviour

>England fans are a fucking disgrace, and embarrass themselves wherever they go with their shite chants and drunken behaviour

Fucking hell mate, how soft are you. Do you even go to games, presumably to "cringe" at the other fans?

Yeah mate, i've followed my team around Europe many times and never felt the need to throw people's bikes in a canal or throw beer at people.

Have a few beers in the square, chant with your mates, maybe kick a footy around. There's no need to do the shite that England fans do wherever they go. Whether it's antagonising people about Wars, or destroying property, they're shithouses who flee when the going gets tough.

nothing worse than fans of shit clubs putting their shit club name on the glorious St George's cross.

yes, you support Clapham Junction Wanderers. no one gives a shit

t. Sky plastic spastic

England are just waiting for the whole world to be watching before they embarrass themselves.

Not really, as there is no expectation from anyone apart from England fans. Failing to qualify at all is far more embarrassing.

Some of them unironically do think it's a better position to be in

Work on the FIFA ranking, innit!

Imagine being so soy that the lads having a bit of fun with the locals offends you
this is what football is all about

Part time dentists was still embarrassing. And it's much worse than what Italy had to endure. Casuals turn up for the World Cup.

Look at the Twitter replies, too. Sup Forums in a nutshell.

>this is uncouth, savage behaviour - ban these '''fans'''
>w-why is is so quiet in the stadiums now, le top kek!!!

This.

1 on 1 and they would suit their pants.

In a big group they feel safe enough to harass the locals though and provoke civilians

No, that's what faggotry is about. True football is about beating your opponent to within an inch of his life, not this wuss shit of acting like you're hard because you're drunk and bantering with the lads. I hope Russia is like the Bronx Tale with the Russians (actual hungry, tough men) beating the fuck out of these would-be English jerk-offs.

Look at this fucking wanker using the term 'jerk-offs'.

Haha, yeah. Didn't they smash up cafes in France though? Then get get upset because they got smashed up in turn. They're just a bunch of bitches.

>Didn't they smash up cafes in France though?
This set of fans? No I don't think they stopped off in France before going to Amsterdam.

England fans are hard as nails

waheeeey lads on tour

BANTER, BEERS AND BITCHES

>these would-be English jerk-offs

My fucking sides, are you a real person? Did your dad leave you in the greenhouse too long as a kid?

As a Scot I can put me feet up and enjoy this World Cup in peace
Celtic's already won the league so who cares about anything else

Ignore him, he's severely mentally deranged

So they just tossed some poor guy's bike in a canal, jeered some people who were just minding their business and threw water on them.

I'm not soy either. I'm happy for these guys to get into fights. I even respect it. But don't fuck with civilians.

England fans standing their ground against Russian hooligans
This is the passion of St George
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ul_T3LO_7o

>Ignore him
t. English pussy who can't handle being told that his country is 50% faggot

You have to go home, mohammed

Imagine needing to reassure people that you're not soy.

imagine being so soy you're afraid to reply
ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND

Imagine thinking there was anything to reply to after changing your argument so substantially.

These answers are on point!

>jeered some people and threw water on them
>I'm not soy either

Back to /brit/, dave. You're embarrassing yourself.

>this entire thread

Attached: shitting at each other.png (369x369, 6K)

They made it like that so they don't have to answer for what bitches they are.

I'm not soy guys but throwing water on people is going way beyond the pale.

SEETHING

>this SEETHING jock

your fans are true scum, thankfully will never make it to a tournament

it is schoolyard tier banter
how sheltered must you be to never get water thrown on you
the lads used to chuck petrol on first years

Kek

Liverpool fan who lives in Cheshire right here

BANTER AND MEMES

THE GOOD OLD #ENGLISH WAY. GOOD #BREXIT LADS. AM I RIGHT GUYS

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Attached: aaahhhhhh.jpg (225x225, 13K)

The Championship and lower leagues are mostly still like the old days, especially teams that have generally avoided the premier league gentrification such as Leeds, Millwall, Birmingham City etc. You just have to accept the fact the media doesn't pay any attention to your club and have to rely on local newspapers.

This for example is Oakwell stadium in Barnsley

Attached: IMG_9354.jpg (1024x768, 241K)

>lightning seeds

That sounds gay.

Imagine being in your 20s and still acting like this.