UTAH POLL: TRUMP 29, CLINTON 27, JOHNSON 26

>UTAH POLL: TRUMP 29, CLINTON 27, JOHNSON 26

So it looks like Utah might be feeling the Johnson this November.

What if pic related happens? The House will get to pick which candidate wins, guys. Can you imagine Paul Ryan announcing President Trump? Or even... The ultimate betrayal: President Clinton.

Other urls found in this thread:

sltrib.com/news/4147893-155/trump-winning-utah-converts-but-he?fullpage=1
prntscr.com/bwj0n2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Find out you have to announce Clitoris for president
>"Yeah, sorry guys, feeling sick today."

How does Johnson have all this support when literally nobody is talking about. I mean Sup Forums barely discusses him and normies don't even know who he is.

Here's the source:

sltrib.com/news/4147893-155/trump-winning-utah-converts-but-he?fullpage=1

To push him into the debates to double team Trump.

He doesn't have any support the polls he releases are heavily modified to make them say he does.

man reading those comments a lot of people are straight up morons

even in the worst case scenario it won't happen
prntscr.com/bwj0n2

I swear to god if Commiefornia wasn't filled with so many illegals to inflate the number of electoral votes is counts for then Obama would have never won a single election

You'd be surprised. Favorability ratings for both Trump and Clinton are at historic lows. More people than ever are looking for a viable third option. Johnson is the closest thing they've got.

A lot of people aren't even voting for him because they're libertarians, it's simply a protest vote. They know he can't win, they just want to protest against the two-party system that they feel disenfranchises them.

I really don't see your map being a "worst case scenario for Trump."

NM is definitely going blue. I can also see NH going blue especially because it's Sanders' home state but it's still a toss up. But in a worst case scenario it's blue.

Another worst case scenario is Virginia going blue but Trump is leading there right now.

Vermont is Sanders' state, and originally he's from Jew York. NH is where the MOVEMENT started, and he's currently two points behind Clinton there. I put a hundred trillion dollars on NH going red and I better win

Those stupid cocksuckers sit there on their fucking Mormon high horse while they let THEIR FUCKING ZION AND CAPITOL CITY OF THEIR FAITH elect a tranny representative as it's named one of the most gay friendly cities in the country and push to legalize gay marriage in the state years before the Supreme Court did. Fuck them.

>they aren't libertarians

Perfect for Johsnon then.

Fooking mormons need to go pay-lay-ale themselves. People are leaving their phony church in masses.

Isn't the house mainly Republican?

Gary Johnson is objectively the best option for president right now.

stop this meme. anyone who thinks libertarians would pick shillary over trump is an idiot. they would never vote johnson knowing hillary would win 100%.

I don't think Trump will do that well in the South because there is only one thing we don't trust more than Democrats, and that is rich city boys.

Yeah probably.

>I don't think Trump will do that well in the South because there is only one thing we don't trust more than Democrats, and that is rich city boys.
you should of stopped at I don't think.

Fucking Mormons

Gary Johnson supports BLM and TPP. He picked a liberal globalist who likes the patriot Act, Iraq War, calls Trump a "neo-isolationist", NAFTA, gun control, and business regulations. Johnson is a fucking joke. He'll flood the border with shitskins. He memes so hard about cutting the size of government, but when he was governor he increased it by like 30 fucking percent.

With that egregious stereotyping I can't help but think that you're a shill being paid to pose as a southerner.
Tell you handler that we're normal humans and that the media stereotype of ol' Cletus is not accurate. Maybe they'll refine the methodology they use.

Don't like change in Utah I guess. All the voting aged women are used to getting fucked by the same 3 guys

Lel

Virginia is going blue friend.

Theyre all Cruzlims, which is ironic because evangelicals hate Mormons.

Just proves how fucking dumb Mormons are.

This. Of all the swing states it's the most blue for some reason.

>Colorado
>Johnson

I can actually see this happening as much as it pains me to say it

Didn't Michael Moore say Trump was going to win Michigan?

People underestimate the blue collar vote Trump will get

i don't see it.

>How does Johnson have all this support when literally nobody is talking about.
Have you been living under a rock? They've been doing news circuits the entire week.

Trump needs to secure PA, OH, NC, and FL. If he does this, then UT and CO is irrelevant.

It's a tall order, but then again, running for president as a Republican is one of the most hardest things to do.

Doesn't Trump win anyways here since the house decides and the house is majority republican?

These states will never be secure. Theyre swing states for a reason. NV could go for Trump this election as well.

those polls are weeks old, to be fair. And these past few weeks - with a HAPPENING occurring literally once every other day - is bound to have a significant effect.

I'm not saying Colorado is going red, but I'm interested in seeing how all these polls will change now

>Poll was taken prior to Trump's announcement of Pence as VP and prior to the convention

Even if we give Johnson Utah for shits and giggles, Trump still wins as long as he wins PA.

Yeah, a bunch of establishment republicans, aka cuckservative neocons just like Paul Ryan who absolutely fucking hate Trump.

And all it would take is a small fraction of them voting for hilldog, since all the democrats are of course going to vote hillary. The question is whether those cuckservatives would be willing to commit career suicide in order to keep trump out

It's gotta be some questionable last minute funding. I've seen nothing but athlete endorsements on my twitter this week. Trying to steal the trump vote from "uneducated" sports fans or something. Which is kind of eye opening that trump is still ahead. The billionaire is more of an everyman than open borders dude weed cuck.
They clearly want anti establishment. Not a "bigot." America wants a a leader as fed up with the system as they are. And I envy that. Up here were stuck with libs and cons, back and forth. Bullshit every 4 years fuck it. All 3 of the major parties now are center left or full blown commie crazy depending on your point of view. It's sick. Even though I voted Conservative I'd sooner vote for my old autobody teacher. Fuck the games they play

Romney endorsed him.

Fucking mormons, we need another Missouri Executive Order 44.

The funny thing is though, I think Johnson would end up carving more votes out of the hillary/bernfag crowd than out of trump.

He's not really even a libertarian. He's just a degenerate leftist who also wants low taxes. He spends all his time talking about how great homos and trannies and dudeweedlmao are while saying that christians should be forced to bake gay wedding cakes. He's a "left libertarian" which is just a joke. None of the conservatives are going to vote for him.

But instead, he'll help siphon the bernfag support away from hillary. Many of them still might have voted for Hillary just because she's "not trump". But now they might vote for johnson instead.

Well and the biggest thing is immigration. He's full on open borders. Anyone who is slightly conservative is going to say nope to that instantly.

Really? That's fucking hilarious.

They shit on trump for the pretense of not having "true conservative values". And so they turn to support Johnson, the degenerate who wants trannies, poopdick, and weed. It completely blows apart the notion that the neocons don't want trump because he's not a "true conservative". Of course, we actually know (((why))) they don't want him, but it blows apart their narrative

Because VA governor Kaine is Clinton's VP

Government workers from DC.

I hope Johnson gets into the debates.

trump should really spend some time and money on minnesota. governor dayton has abandoned the miners and farmers in greater minnesota and he has abandoned the police departments too. greater mn is pro 2nd amendment. if trump can get any of the twin cities gay vote, he can compete here. as crazy as it sounds.

Gary Johnson will allow polygamy.

Minnesota didn't even go red with Reagan. Really doubt Trump could swing it.

That's because it was Mondale's home state. And he barely won it at all

Temporary plant here can confirm: Utah is full of butthurt cucks who are assblasted that "Donald is mean" and want the Democrats to think they're cool.

>Johnson picks up 2 states and none of those are New Mexico.
>Johnson picks Colorado..
>Trump winning Iowa.
>Basing everything off of one shitty poll result.

Utahfag here, a group of pals and I went to the SLC Trump rally to support the almighty one, was there when the BLM herd showed up. Can confirm Utah is full of assblasted Cruz cucks, they won't accept Trump due to many Mormon officials telling them not to.

Yes, the Republicans hold the house so if no one hit 270 then House republicans get to pick the President. Needless to say it would be Trump but I think it would be an absolutely incredible ending to this rollercoaster of a race if Paul Ryan and the GOP establishment backstabbed Trump and announced Hillary Clinton instead, like what a mindfuck that would be.

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

I know, I was just posting the other guy's image because apparently he forgot this is an imageboard.

Imo based on the polls VA is definitely going blue no doubt about that one.

I'm pretty confident he can win OH and NC, but I've been saying since day one that PA and FL will decide the election. He NEEDS at least one of those, if they both go blue, which I think is quite likely, then he's fucked.