Big 6

>big 6
>it's actually a big 1

Attached: AW_PL_Social_Media_Rainbow_Laces_-_Wide.jpg (964x643, 29K)

Who's the big one?

based chad liga poster

my cock

Watford

Stoke

>bundesliga
>it's actually bayernliga

>the last premier league surprise championship happened in 2015
>the last bundesliga surprise championship happened in 2009
>the last la liga surprise championship happened in 2004

oops meant 2016 for EPL

2016 was leicester
2014 was atletico
2011 was borussia

Sheffield Wednesday

2014 for la liga though

Atleti in 2014 was more surprise than Valencia in 2004, especially because Valencia won the league in 2002
it's pretty sad that you felt the need to defend the bongs' reputation when they mock your league constantly, no wonder you have gained this image of being the cucks of europe

>big 1
>doesn't even win anything last season

Attached: 1363342346244.jpg (682x600, 225K)

He's not defending anything, Jaunito, he's just being honest.

neither atletico nor dortmund were surprises

how wasn't Atleti a surprise? Barça and Madrid were winning leagues by reaching +95 points per season, nobody thought any other team could reach their level. Whereas in your Valencia example Barça was in a sad state of affairs and Madrid was quite irregular. Valencia was one of Europe's better teams in that period. Depor won the league those years with 69 points.

that atletico team was the best team ever to not win the champions league that's why

He's a Los Blancos Glacticos fan

yeah, you say that after the fact and now that Atleti established themselves as a power. But the year before they were playing in the EL and ended up 24 behind the champions.

>mocking bundesliga
well the bundesliga sucks right now why should I deny that? at least my national team never got BTFO by iceland or fell into irrelevance within just two years

Because Atleti winning the league isn't a surprise. It isn't now much less back then in Prime Cholo days.

Villarreal or Sevilla winning the league would be a surprise, but not Atleti.

so let me get your logic, if Leicester had established themselves in the top after their league win, would that have made their triumph less of a surprise retrospectively?
Atleti pre-2014 was seen as Villarreal tier

Calm down Jurgen, i'm on your side here.

why are spics are the biggest "muh league" shitposters despite being a small percentage of posters.

most fans support their league, not their league

*their club

fucked that right up

Swansea

No one has defended the premier league in 9 years. In fact, in recent years, winning the league is usually followed by a total collapse in the following season.

sorry the irrelevance thing wasn't against you honey

>most fans support their league, not their league
What did you mean by this, Mohammed?

There's very little support for local teams in Spain. Most of them just bandwagon Barca or Madrid. La Liga had to start fining clubs this season for low attendances.

still, excluding lestah, the league has been dominated by 3 teams for a decade, and we should say 2 teams actually since United has been a non-factor after Fergie retired. The big 6 talk is bollocks, nobody includes Villarreal or Sevilla as some sort of powerhouses even though they have the same chance of winning the league as Tottenham or Arsenil

2bh even with La Liga's recent dominance they still haven't matched the English league's achievements. 6 European Cup win in a row.

Even talking about this century there were 3 PL teams in the semis for 3 years in a row (06-07, 07-08, 08-09). Has la liga done that once?

Not to mention another record was broken THIS season with 5 (five) teams in the CL KO stage

But Leicester is a meme club, Atleti isn't. Just because they had a bad time in the 2000s doesn't make them a meme club.

It's a big one. For me and for you.

>as Tottenham
But did they put the pressure on?

Attached: pepetot.png (785x733, 313K)

pls cum tribute my gf

Attached: gf.png (170x170, 55K)

>Villarreal or Sevilla
some Spanish anons care to explain?
>Villareal
as far as I have heard, they are known for causing some trouble to the big ones and are therefore referred to as the yellow submarine. this is odd. always seem to be a likeable team and totally unpredictable when playing vs German teams internationally.
>Sevilla
I often feel like they are the #4 in Spain, would reach the Champions' League in every league ever, it was impressive when they were winning the Europa League every year and that with a team that doesn't even have that ig names. Like they always push above their weight, but I also heard that they have a somewhat big following and decent fans. Decent meaning they are always travelling to away matches in huge numbers, are loud, do stuff.

It just seems incredibly cringeworthy to me. Can you imagine a real culé bragging about Madrid's recent CL achievements?

>semis
>KO stage
tinpot

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (800x450, 26K)

Villarreal is the spanish equivalent of Leverkusen somewhat, in the sense that they're based in some small place that nobody cares about and are backed by local enterprises.

Sevilla has done well throughout the years thanks to smart scouting, they can't compete financially and even Atleti when they sucked were more powerful in the financial sense. We need to see how they do in the post-Monchi era though. They have passionate fans but they'll be always 2nd place to Betis historically, no matter how many meme trophies they get

No.

They are the equivalent of your Schalkes, your Wolfsburgs and your Toro Rossos de Leipzig.

Villarreal has had, in recent times, a bit of a longer run as a club that manages to stay "on top" (which means starting the season with the primary goal of achieving a CL spot at best or a EL spot at worst). Nothing more. And then in European competition, speciallly the EL try to go for it. That's all their own expectations. Also, it's still a Toro Rosso de Leipzig. 20 years ago they were nobodies in an irrelevant town.

Sevilla is more classic, a club with history and so on but still, what was Sevilla achieving before the last 10 years or so? It's not even the first team of the city of Sevilla. That's Betis. Always been Betis. They have had a good run in Yurop for some years now but it will dry. It's a pretty common feat among spanish clubs to spike and fall. Depor and Valencia come to mind. At least those ones won the league and were serious contenders for it for some years. Sevilla isn't and has never been a serious contender. Just a team fighting for a CL spot at best, an EL spot at worst.

that is my gf

Lesta won the league mate let's see the lesta equivalent of halal land win you're faggot league

Don't forget english clubs made the final 7 years out of 8

For you

Still was a surprise. They were called Patetico, no?

Dinamo Grimsby

>it's pretty sad that you felt the need to defend the bongs' reputation when they mock your league constantly, no wonder you have gained this image of being the cucks of europe
We truly are the cucks of the entire world, and we are proud of it.

Pic related is the reality. The Bundesliga is for soyboys

Attached: F0063361_29B6_43B0_8102_D11653B0CF07.png (640x480, 76K)

You're being a little harsh on Tottenham. They finished above City last season and will be in their new stadium next season.

>0 (zero) trophies

I'd rather a league be dominated by 1 team than 6 so the remaining continental slots are more competitive.

Bane.

Attached: 1505304909328.jpg (716x768, 79K)

lolliga sucks