Keaton - best Bruce Wayne

Big Ben

For me, it's Bale.
Bruce wayne:
Bale>keaton>>>affleck
Batman:
Keaton>Bale>affleck
Overall bale is best

You are a fucking idiot and im not sorry for saying that.

nope Bale sucks ass

This is retard, Allfeck is the best Wayne.

For me, it's Ben Affleck.
I just hope he goes through with The Batman solo movie.

pic related helps remind me exactly why bale is worse than the other two. his fucking mouth is open like some 40 IQ mongoloid

Batman: Affleck>West=Keaton>Kilmer>Bale>Clooney

Wayne:
West>Keaton>Affleck>Clooney>Kilmer>Bale

Keaton. He's the only one who never feels like a manchild power fantasy. He's a sad, unhinged loner who spends his nights sitting alone in his living room in the dark watching for the bat signal, he's just as damaged as his villains. He's also the only one who played Bruce Wayne as Batman's costumed alter-ego, not the other way around.

Anyone but Bale

this guy

Batman doesnt matter
Batman is actually nothing, he only exist to tell the stories of his villains

I like Tim Burton's Batman costume the best because of the yellow symbol.

Don't give a shit what others say.

>some people ITT unironically think George Clooneys Batman was better then Bales

not saying Bale isn't overrated but seriously guys
>Hi Freeze I'm Batman
you don't deserve to live if you take that seriously

nah that raspy voice was too over the top + he was a dumbass
>arrggh so that's what if feels like
I don't think so

I've honestly never understood all the fuss about Conroy. He's fine, and the cartoon is really good, but he didn't leave a impression like Mark Hamill's Joker did.

Affleck was the best actor. Keaton had the best costume and car. Bale was complete trash.

Both are laughable but the sad thing is Bale looks like hes trying.

please explain to me why either TDKR or BVS is worse then Batman&Robin?
both were very disappointing yes but do you honestly think they're worse then that piece of shit

Cox

Christian Bale.

Yea that's why I prefer Keaton. He nailed the Bruce Wayne half so well. Also

>YOU WANNA GET NUTS?

Anybody that says Ben Affleck is a predictable hypebeast. He didn't even play Batman, Zack created some type of shitty nu-Punisher.

>Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?

An Affleck-directed Batfleck would've been perfect.

>never understood all the fuss about Conroy

where's this coming from? people usually get pissed when it's someone other then Conroy voices Batman like O'mara or Greenwood

>Sup Forums predicatably shits on bale and and upholds affleck

The state of this contrarian cesspool.

>M-MARTHA

FAGGOT

t. producer of Live By Night

All my life (oldfag here) I've heard nothing but people singing the praises of Conroy and I've never understood why. He wasn't anything special. I grew up watching the cartoon. Saw the movie. He's an okay voice actor. I'd probably put him between Keaton and Kilmer if we're counting him.

I've never heard Greenwood's Batman and I didn't even know there was a O'Mara guy.

Trips of truth.
Bale was best Bruce Wayne tho.

Bale was the fucking worst Bruce Wayne possible.

Affleck. I like the portrayal of an ever increasing madness of Bruce Wayne and getting more and more violent as the bat. Because honestly thats how it's gonna end with being batman. He cant stay sane forever.

>he prefers batnips over a scruffy voice
>he prefers a Batman that makes stupid puns over a Batman that at least acts a little like he does in the comics
>he prefers a Batman that partners with a total douche Robin
>he prefers a Batman that tells Mr.Freeze at the end after trying to freeze the world to call him in the morning

I'm honestly not sure if you've even seen Batman&Robin I just think you love to hate the Nolan movies which is fine but don't go acting like Schumacher did Batman more justice then Nolan

I don't like that much the sperg introvert Wayne he played, he's supposed to play a charismatic and charming playboy. However overall Bale is the best Batman (The cancer throat voice is not as bad as robot vader voice) and Wayne (Motivations, feelings, backstory..).

Affleck. All day every day.

>Batman can't have character development

if anything having him more angry at the beginning of his career would make more sense since the wound of his parents death is more fresh as well as being young and wreckless
As Batman gets older he trusts people more and gets sidekicks(Robin,Batgirl) and becomes more efficient at his job of saving Gotham City from crime and corruption

I like the Arkham Origins Batman more than Keaton. Batman sounding emotional was a good change from Keaton phoning it in.

Yeah, but this one's already had and lost that sidekick at least once. It's interesting seeing his crusade exact a toll from him.

>Keaton
*Kevin Conroy

>Keaton
>phoning it in.

You're funny.

Wrong, but funny.

>not understanding and appreciating campy comic books

muh gritty realism
muh religious/philosophical allegories
muh superheroes are dangerous vigilantes dilemma

relax little bro I was just taking the piss out of Bale, he's an alright fella

>actor x was the best bruce wayne but actor y was a better batman

I meant to say Conroy.

Idk how his post implied Batman can't have character development. Don't be an autist putting words into people's mouths.

Keaton is too small for me. I don't believe he can actually beat anybody up.

He also doesn't "simmer" well. Bruce Wayne is a carefully controlled affected personality in public. Keaton just came off as absent-minded and distracted most of the time, really more of a Clark Kent.

Affleck by a mile

he was basically implying that Batman would go from a moral Batman at a young age to a amoral Batman who is more angry at the world and doesn't give a fuck with age

that sounds more like a character that's regressing more then developing and that's pretty stupid unless the character is a villain

He's legit the only portrayal that I've ever actually found intimidating.

Ben Affleck

Ben "JUST an alcoholic" Affleck

It's actually more what would happen to a man fighting a one-man war on crime. Violence just keeps getting easier and easier to justify. People just keep getting harder to trust.

Affleck had the most potential but Bale is still the best.

Bruce - Bale > Affleck
Bats - Affleck > Bale

this.

Conroy only phoned it in for Killing Joke as far as I know
most if his Batman voice work he does in studio with the other VA's

>these cucks saying Affleck wasn't the best Bruce
Dude I'm not convinced he's not the Batman in real life.

get the fuck out of here with that spic shit

>tfw out fighting crime all night

I think Batman being more efficient at his job with age/experience would mean him being more in control of dangerous situations and making sure criminals are brought to justice rather then just suffer pain

when Batman was younger the only person he trusted was Alfred so when he went to chase down criminals he would just beat them senseless and then leave them because that was the best justice he thought they could get because the GCPD is so corrupt

but as he gets older he learns not everything is so black and white and he can trust certain people and trust that criminals can change(with proper rehab at Arkham of course) and those that don't change get the punishment they deserve from the system that is less corrupt(thanks to befriending Jim Gordon) then when he found it

If you think Batman and Robin or Batman Forever were better than BvS you should probably kill yourself

Affleck = Keaton > Bale in BB > Coolney > Kilmer >Bale in TDK and TDKR.

Keaton and Affleck we're the only ones with aesthetic movies. I choose my boner.

>he thinks the campiness was intentional

I thoughout Greenwood was great in Under the Red Hood.

>*unnecessary flip-kicks intensify*

Trouble is that they each play Batman at different points in his career. Bale was just starting off in Begins and TDK, Keaton had probably been Batman for a few years, he stil had that urban legand status among most people. Affleck is a veteran, who everybody is aware of.

Affleck was best as both Bruce Wayne and Batman. Aside from Alfred he doesn’t have any relationships, a few failed ones behind him. He has become consumed by his life as Batman, to the point that Bruce Wayne is his alter ego.

As Batman he is far more world weary, 20 yrs fighting crime, he has seen more shit than all other live action Batmans combined. Now with the death of Robin and the arrival of Superman, Batman has become more extreme.

mucha falopa

>WHAT KILLED THE DINOSAURS?
>THE ICE AGE
>BAT CREDIT CARD, NEVER LEAVE THE CAVE WITHOUT IT

Yeah they definitely weren't going for campiness, I feel like they were trying to emphasize how tortured Bruce was leading a life of duality? A bit like how Jesus was mortal and also divine.

Looks better than your Batman movies.

Bale > all. Dat Batsuit tho

Bale has been an actor since he was a kid, it was not the "start" of his career.

and the sad part is they're not bringing that suit back

>BvS: iconic batsuit
>JL: owlmansuit

It was the start of his Bruce Wayne's career as Batman. Not the actual actors career.

someone can't read.

>bale
>best batman
he looked like a clumsy dork with a stupid voice
plus the suit he wore was the worst batman suit besides batnipples

The animated Batman from the 90s, for real

Batfleck is so massive it feels like he could break Keaton's spine then Bale spine then Bane spine and btfo without kryptonite 2006 superman

>just ironman my shit up sempai

Well,
Keaton was ok Batman in ok Batman movie and good Bruce Wayne
Bale was good Batman in good Batman movie and great Bruce Wayne.
Affleck...damn he COULD be awesome with that acting, look and action, but he was prisoner of goyer's script so he sucked really hard both as Batman and Wayne.

Keaton was great Batman and meh Bruce Wayne.
Bale was meh Batman and meh Bruce Wayne.
Affleck is great Batman and great Bruce Wayne.

>Affleck is great Batman and great Bruce Wayne.
>great Batman
>IS SHE WITH YOU xD
>great Bruce Wayne
>I'M LOST LMAO IS THAT ROOM FULL OF SERVERS TOILET? xD

you're trying too hard

Kevin Conroy. Fuck all of you.

wrong
RoboCop is the best batman
youtube.com/watch?v=YwWbkUgigvI

Pretty annoying how so many dipshits need the Joker to sound like Hamill. I very much enjoyed the interpretations in Red Hood and TDKR for being different. Troy Baker is a hack for copying Hamill. The other VAs are too that copy him. Mark bitched that one of the guys who copied his voice was nominated for an academy award or something over the Joker. I love Hamill but I want to move on.

Wrong. Michael Ironside did a better job in the TAS short of TDKR, which in its 5 minutes was better than that animated cringe fest.

kek

shit taste fempai

Nah, I think it'll depend on the situation. For instance, in Justice League, he's just had a confrontation with two guys with built-in energy weapons for eyes. The visible plates on the armor's surface might indicate he's trying something that will deflect/absorb energy as well as the bullets he was more accustomed to facing.

I bet when he goes in expecting to need stealth and maybe get in a physical brawl, we'll see a return of the BvS suit, at least that's what I'm hoping to see.