en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome
youtu.be/DTH_lUgnBfs
archive.is/uzPWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just shut the fuck up Canada you gay cunt

wtf i hate white people now

>Mentioned virtually all of them in his RNC speech

Okay.

Fuck I hate leafes so much worse then even turkey all of them are gay lgbtq cock suckers

>straight buttmad shitpost envy

Lol

You are quite easily swayed aren't you?

Her slogan crumbled when he twisted it to make "I'm with Her" sound selfish

No she dosen`t, fellow cuck. Trump is with every Amercian that identifies as an American first, independant on skin color, religion or sexual orientations.

Now please go back to jerking off to Trudeau`s pictures

Trump is with murricans. So she's implying these "minorities" aren't murrican.
She's basically the enemy of america

She's the one racebaiting and dividing at this point
Sad!

The narrative being pushed now is that if you don't spend hours and all of your attention on something, you don't support it.

"I'm with you*" -@ShillaryClinton

*Not included: Fucking white males

just nuke us, its the only way

Welcome to Sup Forums friend :^)

80% of woman are voting for DT
40% of blacks
90% of gays
10% of trans
40% of latinos

are voting fot presidant donald trump

>Not getting the meme

NICE NEAT

Said the straight white lady

Wtf I hate the easily swayed now

I used to be on the Trump Train, but after reading this I'm now a #Shill4Hill

Checked and Praised

>Regular tweets of hers get 4-5k retweets
>Half-assed zingers get 50k-200k

Nothing out of the ordinary here, guys.

>calls Rosie Odonnell a fat whore
>means he's against women

>women
Destroyed the lives of the women Bill raped

>African Americans
super predators

>LGBT people
Daily reminder she is on video laughing after saying she doesn't support gay marriage, her current position is her saying anything to get your vote

>Muslims, Latinos, immigrants
Again, pandering for votes, she doesn't give a fuck about you until you donate a large sum to the Clinton Foundation

*And anyone who disagrees with my opinions and political affiliations

CHECKED

wow she sure showed him xD

>immigrants
this meme HAS to end, its illegal immigrants that he constantly addresses. ILLEGAL. as in BREAKING THE LAW

>LGBT
>people

BREAKING THE LAW, BREAKING THE LAAAAAAAW

wtf i hate norway now

Exactly.

Funny how all you can say is 'I HATE CANADA REEEEE' instead of making a rebuttal. Just shows you have no argument and you KNOW it. Trump is the white male candidate. His whole platform is centered around mobilizing insecure white males to vote for him through fear of non white people and 'political correctness'. Trump only occasionally panders to the other groups listed (in the most obvious and offputting way, mind you) in a clear attempt to offset his dismal polling with those demographics. The thing is though, that he never really cared about those other demographics in the first place. He only hopes to attract some extremely gullible/stupid ones in addition to his base of white male voters, by riling up fear of immigrants and muslims, and saying that he will 'fix' the economy even though his plans have been analyzed to put the US govt. into trillions more debt if he went through with them. He's called muslims terrorists. He's called mexicans rapists and criminals. He's called women fat pigs. He's retweeted white supremacists. He takes advantage of terrorist attacks to promote his disgusting and divisive political platform. You can't be the leader of a multicultural country like the united states when you only represent the interests of one group.

>Not getting the irony
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

>Trump has always supported gay marriage and wants to shut down Muslim immigration to protect gays
>Hillary didn't support it until she lost in 2008 and wants to bring in refugees

⦭none of those people vote anyway

If only the media was as inquisitive about the left as it is about the right they might actually need arguments and evidence.

A FUCKING QUEEF

>10% of trans

So like 3 trans people

>Hillary is all about being anti-Trump

Is this her whole political drive? Do opposite of what Trump does?

I hope Trudeau destroys your country as soon as possible, I really do.

Really makes you think

She already made that shitty joke in a different tweet.

Mulims and Latinos now an integral part of American society. You have let yourselves go ...

Included: Americans

Wow, really makes you think...

Identity politics, pandering, and oversimplification of political views, all in one tweet. Guess where we are, folks?

(you)

Donald never said anything about Africans, he never said anything about lgbt, he made ONE comment about his daughter and now he a misogynist, he said ILLEGAL immigration need to stop. The only group he want to stop completely is Muslims. Fuck off leaf hillary is a lying cunt who deserves nothing more then death, if you support her kindly tighten a belt around you neck and strangle yourself. You are irrelevant and a laughing stock so please do us all a favor

OMG sick twitter bern u go hillary xoxoxo #imwithher

>not included: LGBT

yeah instead Trump is with LGBTQ

youtu.be/DTH_lUgnBfs

She learned from the best.

Obama, the great divider.

Thanks i needed that

fuck off with the paid trolling shit

Most comments are shaming Hillary lmao

fpbp

wif i hate 8-character alphanumeric strings starting with "6" now

you seem buttmad bru

"oh noes donald made a good speech what do we do?"
"Uhhhh...call him a racist?"
"Great Idea"
>pandering to minorities intensifies

Is this pasta or did you actually just sperg out this fucking hard? What a joke, you're a credit to your leaf faggot.

Hillary lost when Orlando happened, I don't know why we're still debating this election. It's over.

>We need diversity @cookie cutter liberals
>Unless you don't conform to our ideology 100% in which case you're an uncle Tom self hating black gay women etc too dumb to know what's good for you

Wasnt there a leaked document or soemthing that showed they use twitter bots to boost posts? I know they work directly with Corrct The Record through some SuperPac law loophole.

>trillions more debt
It's not possible to accrue more debt than Obama has.

>He's called muslims terrorists.
You're grasping here. He's called for a temporary ban on immigrants/refugees from countries that have known terrorist activity.

>He's called mexicans rapists and criminals.
Grasping again. He said some were and he was correct.

>He's called women fat pigs.
Rosie. Does she count as more than one now.

>He's retweeted white supremacists.
Is this the star graphic? wew lad

There is no argument you fucking retard it's just a lie that only trump haters eat up.

No shit. People are constantly going on how Trump is anti immigrant.

He's not anti immigrant, he's against illegal immigration. There's a huge difference.

wtf i hate words now

Any criticism of a woman = misogyny

Just like any criticism of a member of a group mens you are racist, or whatever. This is also why they can never criticize a muslim or black.

>trump openly states he is pro gay and LGBT
>hillary was against gays and tried to deny us rights
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>a fucking leaf

No she doesn't, partially because she made it up but also because she didn't write this

I am a Latino bisexual and registered to vote just for Trump.

"Gib ticket to 'Ow My Balls!' shitface."
"Dat be $50 million dollars motherfucker!"

>It's not possible to accrue more debt than Obama has
Meh that's what they said when. Bush was about to leave.

>I'm with her

Bunch of pol and The_donald poster probably stalk her facebook all day.

Shes knows that. She has to know that. Shes just trying to cuck him. Straight up

>You can't be the leader of a multicultural country like the united states when you only represent the interests of one group.
Implying the "interests" of other groups doesn't rely on the monetary exploitation of other groups (I'll give you three guesses as to which demo I'm referring to)

Shet the feck eep kenede yae geey keunt!

He specifically included literally everyone mentioned during his speech at the RNC.

Oh look Hillary mentioned every minority she's pandering to

>insecure, fearmongering, racist, white male Trump voters rushing to support their leader

Like clockwork

>/pol

fuck off leafy

One of these groups is not like the others.

One of these groups just does not belong.

not gonna read your leaf autist rage. go watch the daily show and ask achmed for your daily cum ration.

they really are trying to be the new ausies.

so
>shouldn't have rights
>sub humans
>nature's mistakes
>the worlds premier warlord culture
>paublo the drug dealer
>losers who cannot make it in their homeland so they must flee to get free gibs

All in all, yea, if we got rid of the stupidity that is democracy those people would not matter.

archive.is/uzPWs

But that's not true, except for the immigrants part. nothing wrong with that, either.

Yet he hires more women then men. Next question.

Also sage for yet another canuck bait thread.

>not gonna read your leaf autist rage.

I'm sorry. I should communicated to you in shorter sentences. I know how much trouble americans have reading

No, she's just hammering the narrative they ((DNC)) came up with and trying make it a focus on why The Don isn't the right choice for the current year

>links
having the autism

why do you type like you're getting a dick up your ass

ok fuck it , if triple number Trump will win the election and i will support him