Dear faggot

Dear faggot,

No one here even knows who you are.

Attached: literallywho.jpg (469x970, 15K)

A LITERAL GOD

I think Zlats may be too washed up even for MLS

There's a rumour that he'll only play on grass lol

I remember when Beckam came over to LA to play in MLS. It was a big deal. They thought it was gonna make soccer blow up in America. They even did a reality TV show about Beckam and his wife moving here. I wanna say this was like 8 years ago. I dont think it worked cause most people here still dont give a fuck about MLS. Even the spics and yuro immigrants that actually watch soccer just watch thier home countries on TV. None of them are actually buying tickets to go sit in the Home Depot Center for 3 hours and see a 0-0 tie.

I think Zlatan might just be governor of California one day

Well what else would you play football on?

I understand that Los Angeles is just a large rubbish dump.

Turf
? Mls just added 3 teams with like 4 more in waiting
Atlanta's team gets more attendance than the falcons

>turf
But that's grass

>Zlatan already has the yanks SEETHING

Nice.

Yeah it wont do anything. MLS should buy some foreign talent but not at those salaries for players who don't do anything. Might as well use it to grow youth since people don't really watch that shit

A lot of MLS teams basically play on a 3G/4G pitch.

What's going on? Why do west coast soyboys like soccer so much?

American football plays on turf because the cleats/pads/helmets tear up grass too much so the teams that share stadiums (Atlanta/Seattle/etc) play on turf til they can get their own stadium which might not happen because of cost/space

Are you being dumb on purpose?

>? Mls just added 3 teams with like 4 more in waiting
So what.

>Atlanta's team gets more attendance than the falcons
You are a lying faggot.

you haven't watched enough MLS my friend.

>0-0 tie
This meme again.

amerifats BTFO lmao

That doesn't explain anything

Turf is grass though, I don't get what you're on about

I think more Americans know David Beckham as a model than an athlete. If you ask any random American who David Beckham is they MIGHT say "Oh he's that soccer guy I see in magazine ads for cologne and shit" but if you ask him what teams he's played for they wouldn't even be able to name Galaxy.

Everyone likes soccer now m8, mls and usl are growing like crazy.

Who is this guy? Is he an old washed up soccer player? Seems they're the only one to go to mlels

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-23-09-25-47.png (1074x1076, 1.11M)

turf is artificial grass in american

look it up, Atlanta has an avg of like 75k while the falcons barely get half full

Not in the glorious white North east.

>Boston
>2 NYC teams
>Philly
>several usl teams
Check again

>mls and usl are growing like crazy.
Relative to where they were 10 years ago, yes.
>Everyone likes soccer now m8
Flat out false. Not everyone likes baseball or hockey yet they're still far more popular than soccer here.

Why do they call it turf though if it's just plastic?

I just googled it the MLS team gets an average of 48k while the Falcolns get an average of 72k. Now please fuck off back to Mexico

>look it up
I did, worthless loser. I wasted 5 minutes looking for a source.

Here's your typical soccer fan. A dumb little bitch spouting horseshit like an MLS team outselling an NFL team.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 10.34.12 AM.png (1814x718, 155K)

highly talented under-achiever who dominates inferior opponents. has a massive (massive) ego and is at the very end of his career, lately marred by a serious knee injury.

Literally no one cares about them here. The nets are more popular

Then why are there so many empty seats at the felons games? Tickets sold =/= attendance yknow

If nobody cared you wouldn't have them you dummy.

Shut the fuck, nerd. You've already been destroyed.

Just like the nfl
>chargers avg 22k
Fucking lol

Artificial turf. It fucking sucks as the ball literally
floats really quickly on top of the hard surface, removing the 'contact' in 'contact sport'.

>ids a conspiracy I saw a picture on Reddit taken before the game started

Mexicans

Imagine being some obscure literally who yuro from the world of povertyball that came to the city that hosted legendary men like Wayne Gretzky, Magic Johnson, and OJ Simpson and having the audacity to buy a full page ad in the Times saying "youre welcome."

Attached: 1401678773025.jpg (900x1200, 182K)

@82381320

Attached: 891.png (625x626, 42K)

AstroTurf you fuckwit

how can you play on phone networks?

>>chargers avg 22k
Yeah cause they play in an MLS stadium, stupid. Now find me attendance for a team that doesnt play on a glorified city college football field.

>jack nicholson
from New Jersey
>Vin Scully and Dodgers
From Brooklyn
>Lakers
From Minnesota
>Gretzky
Played for the kongs at the end of his career

Is California the most plastic state?

hahahaha fucking BTFO

Attached: 1521806082761.jpg (300x300, 12K)

All about getting women in the stadiums, giving them top coverage to post on instagram instead of watching the match

>great white northeast
>mexicans
Contradicting yourself

>the city of this soyfag getting BTFO

Attached: 1459582354910.jpg (1920x1440, 173K)

LA like any major city,its a transplant haven. I guess if you want to be somebody that’s the way to go about it.

Yes all those great men left their miserable, cold homes in favor of someplace better. My grandfathers weren't born here but they came here because they had money and were smart. Your ancestors never made it here because they were poor and dumb.

>Major
>League
>Soccer

>playing shitskingrass at all

>Moving to LA for any reason whatsoever

>Living in Sweden at all for any fucking reason

>Being a slavic shitskin in the first place

Attached: 1442351606146.jpg (798x770, 195K)

that ego is too much for even US to handle

we turned heaven into hell in 100 short years. the massive wildfires are no accident. we have given offence to God by defiling a small patch of heaven on earth. i am sincere in this belief.

You're not white, el ogro

La Creatura...

>Playing soccer
>at all
>like a bunch of sudaca shitskins or Eurohomos

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Argentine_youth_clubs_at_a_glance.jpg (990x634, 310K)

Sure but now you're talking about him and wondering who he is and why this a big deal. Now go buy his products.

Bombston plays in Gillette and they tarp off mos rod the stadium

Philly plays in a stadium smaller than their hockey arena and still can't sell it out

I have never once in my life seen an MLS game on tv at any of the various sports bars I’ve been to over the years

Attached: 1443987870248.webm (640x360, 2.41M)

>Is California the most plastic state?
Of course it is. Why even ask such an obvious question?

I've seen MLS (but mostly EPL, La Liga, and BuLi) on TV at sports bars before but never MLB oddly enough.

t. cant afford to live here

>EPL, La Liga, and BuL
You mean EPL, ELL and DBL?

>Bottom right

Best grill

el abominacion......

>this obsession