en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lemaître
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3jvfvho3CE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

>Christcucks actually believe this

nice bait thread op

>he thinks the big bang theory and christianity are mutually exclusive

>Krauts actually believe this

The Big Bang theory has been a tremendous boon to Christian philosophers so I don't know what you're complaining about

That's the really cool thing about Christianity. Any time that its teachings are proven wrong, we just throw out the last 2,000 of theology and doctrine and say it was all metaphorical.

The fact that you posted a picture of a priest doing math *proves* that Christianity and the Big Bang were never mutually exclusive - except for the first 1,950 years of Catholicism when denying the literality of Genesis was an excommunicatory offence.

?

>Christians throw out old doctrine and accept new theory
Haha, stupid Christians!
>scientists do the same thing
Wow, they're so clever!

woah

/thread

>scientists accept new theory
>we get new inventions and better quality of life

>christians accept new interpretation of the Bible
>?

>a series of increasingly impossible and against every imaginable odd happening by mere impossible mathematically chance is more likely than God existing and having done it.

The only retort I have against such reasoning is nutting your mum in the butt, faggot.

>spanish education

>>scientists accept new theory
>>we get new inventions and better quality of life

Not necessarily

Yes, there seems to be a fault in my education when I agree that the more likely thing is simply more likely.

yeah because their are just the two options - bible or big bang bullshit.

Kill yourself you fucking nigger

we both immediately though of lemaitre, other guy was faster though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lemaître
>Lemaître also proposed what became known as the Big Bang theory of the origin of the universe, which he called his "hypothesis of the primeval atom" or the "Cosmic Egg".
tl;dr big bang theory was basically created by a christian

>For who that has understanding will suppose that the first, and second, and third day, and the evening and the morning, existed without a sun, and moon, and stars? And that the first day was, as it were, also without a sky? And who is so foolish as to suppose that God, after the manner of a husbandman, planted a paradise in Eden, towards the east, and placed in it a tree of life, visible and palpable, so that one tasting of the fruit by the bodily teeth obtained life? And again, that one was a partaker of good and evil by masticating what was taken from the tree? And if God is said to walk in the paradise in the evening, and Adam to hide himself under a tree, I do not suppose that anyone doubts that these things figuratively indicate certain mysteries, the history having taken place in appearance, and not literally
>(Origen of Alexandria, 2nd century AD)

the great thing about science is stupid fairy god magic christians think the earth is flat and 10 years old

Idiots think Christians are just now creating allegorical interpretations of literature such as Genesis because their information about religion comes from grandma's rants at the dinner table when she's had too much wine.

When atheists see a chicken they believe its ancestor was a t-rex.

ITT: We make calculus of probability.

>It is impossible to survive when you are a pre-life particle in the surface of the planet because the sun fucking kills you
>It is also impossible to survive in exceeding cold too
>So you kinda need to fall into a very comfy and totally sea current free downwards pathway to the bottom of the ocean where you will be at the exact needed distance to volcano fumes or whatever so you remain acceptably warms (these thermal conditions also applied the whole way down to where it is safe for you to be as you use your player character hero abilities to be immune to sea currents as I said), this new seabed place is also protected from sea currents, just like the way down was protected too.
>Now we just need for lightning to strike down in the bottom of the ocean
>Alternatively we were struck when in the surface and never died in the path down which is 100% impossible, as impossible as anything reaching a good end with this idiotic braindead theory.

Thus is abiogenesis.

>Don't fap!
lel

>Civilians accept scientific theories
>?
You probably rant about Christians who don't accept scientific theories on r/atheism all the time. Pic somewhat related.

Except it's the Christians who claim their doctrine is immutable.

Yeah, some do. There are also seculars who think aliens built the pyramids. Your point is?

I believe we live in a multiverse. Our universe didn't start and won't stop his evolution, big crunch happened befor big bang.

This

>be god
>Allow yourself to be cucked by other religions

Sounds like a beta to me

The universe was designed

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3jvfvho3CE

And so, it was magical wizards that done it. Good to know.

Literally nobody cares what you 'believe'.

how will the next big crunch happen?

Alright, so you do not believe in the big bang theory. Okay.

But why do you believe in the bible? Why not the greek pantheon or the norse gods?

But you have no idea what you're talking about and are just making assumptions based on what is convenient and in vogue for you to believe! You might as well be creationist at this point.

>time begins

You mean a theory that was developed by a Catholic priest and almost immediately supported by the Vatican?

wtf i hate the bible now

This fucking idiot doesn't know who the fuck Georges Lemaitre is. Top fucking kek.

>The Big Bounce is a theorized scientific model related to the beginning of the known universe. It derives from the oscillatory universe or cyclic repetition interpretation of the Big Bang where the first cosmological event was the result of the collapse of a previous universe.

>According to one version of the Big Bang theory of cosmology, in the beginning the universe was infinitely dense. Such a description seems to be at odds with everything else in physics, and especially quantum mechanics and its uncertainty principle.[citation needed] It is not surprising, therefore, that quantum mechanics has given rise to an alternative version of the Big Bang theory. Also, if the universe is closed, this theory would predict that once this universe collapses it will spawn another universe in an event similar to the Big Bang after a universal singularity is reached or a repulsive quantum force causes re-expansion.

>In simple terms, this theory states that the universe will continuously repeat the cycle of a Big Bang, followed up with a Big Crunch.

This is also what I beleive

You filthy heretics have so many ((christian)) sects. Gay priests, women bishops, aliens, more to come. OMG science must change to fit it. Real church stands it's ground and tells reality to btfo, it's devilish tricks anyway.

>Literally nobody cares what you 'believe'.
So why did you react ?
Explain me why i'm a creationnist ? I'm talking about an infinite universe

When you have evident for something, you accept it. Admittedly though, there is a lot of speculation in the big bang theory.

Anyway, godditit is clearly the answer even though there is no evidence

Bazinga

>atheists actually belive this