Brit/pol/ - Nantwich Edition

>Chancellor may 'reset' economic policy in Autumn Statement
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36864099

S P E C T A T O R

>Why Prime Minister May has been a surprise
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/prime-minister-may-surprise/

>That Brexit apocalypse? It just isn’t happening
spectator.co.uk/2016/07/that-brexit-apocalypse-it-just-isnt-happening/

>The moral case against Jeremy Corbyn by Nick ((Cohen))
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/moral-case-jeremy-corbyn/

C L I P S

>Nigel Farage
youtube.com/watch?v=Gek__doCZFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=G_AJkwOKjKo
youtube.com/watch?v=quq8QWPwMPE
youtube.com/watch?v=--6eA5IcjwE

>Theresa May
youtube.com/watch?v=-YHvzyfx5j8
youtube.com/watch?v=rtvuiy8p1-I

>Jeremy Corbyn
youtube.com/watch?v=3cTZb0zScwE

T H I S . W E E K S . N E W S

>Dover ferry passengers delayed by French security checks
bbc.com/news/uk-england-kent-36873632

>EU migrants may face 'right to stay' curbs - David Davis
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36819532

>Westminster voting-intention
twitter.com/britainelects/status/755750259263938561

>Second Scottish Independence referendum ruled out
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/no-appetite-for-second-independence-referendum-warns-scottish-se/

>Britain gives up EU presidency
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-gives-up-presidency-of-eu-council-to-focus-on-brexit-negotiations-a7145801.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thejc.com/news/uk-news/117099/michael-gove-its-common-sense-be-a-zionist
reddit.com/r/Japan_anime/
twitter.com/afneil/status/756868626318106625
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leave YKTD alone

4rd for can we please fucking discuss something this time

nth for cheeky passport

poo

bread

How do we fix the birthrates in this country, lads?

My penis gets a little bit erect when Nige calls it a plum passport

There is no doubt that a high number of posters ITT are Redditors who hold pretty generic opinions (including their support for Modern Tories) and are shocked and appalled when they actually find people with the "extremist" views they like to pretend that they hold

Resist the Reddit takeover of this general

Resist cultural marxism masquerading as right-wing "centrism"

Resist Jewry

Say "No more!" to cucks on this board who believe that the Conservative Party loves Britain, who crosspost to Reddit and are shocked and disgusted by those who are against Jewish globalism as if up until now they thought it was just an edgy meme

is there a left wing equivalent to the spectator that's actually good?

Fuck off YKTD

Threadly reminder that "DA JOOOOOOS" is not a political argument.

look at the garbage that you narrowly avoided britbros

thejc.com/news/uk-news/117099/michael-gove-its-common-sense-be-a-zionist

My god this is just total autism. Kill yourself

Observer?

I don't use Reddit, I don't even have an account. The only board I lurk is the opie and anthony subreddit for the keks

Trips of DA JOOOOOOOOOS

Pic

Except nobody is screaming "da jooos", people are posting infographics which prove their points. Claiming that the opposing side is screaming "da jooos" is, in itself, not an argument.

Control the muzzies. They're the ones breeding like rats

Gove is a slimy cunt to be fair, if it was politically fashionable to be anti-zionist then he would be in the streets shouting about dead palestinians.

>Rockfeller
>Jewish

You just outplayed yourself you Blairite Hitlerite

Best drinks to have at the pub
>Strongbow dark fruits

Raid Scandinavia for blondes, teach them English.

Gove just wants to kill muzzies desu

>I don't use Reddit
>The only board I lurk is the opie and anthony subreddit

>narrowly avoided

hmmm

nah YTMND is conducting much needed corbynesque purges on pro-merchant redditcucks that have infested this place

Proving what point? I have seen no evidence that DA JOOS as a group 1. Control the world 2. Are exclusive leftist and are the only ones who shill multiculturalism

yeah he's basically a slightly more palatable Andy Burnham at this point.

>Not having a pint of Three Hop in a proper pint glass

actually the best local beer around

>not browsing this subreddit

reddit.com/r/Japan_anime/

It's got a Karen pic as the header and everything

Fuck off you gigantic retard. No one likes you or finds you funny

forgot image, try it if any of you are up in scotland.

The New Statesman in times past, but it's trash nowadays

Didn't they legitimately publish an article similar to the Guardian claiming Eagle dropped out because sexism? I've seen them go into the abyss since the election on Facebook.

REEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK OFF BOTH OF YOU

WE DON'T NEED TO HEAR ABOUT THE KIKES AND WE DON'T NEED TO HEAR HOW THE KIKES DINDU NUFFIN WRONG

CAN WE JUST HAVE A COMFORTABLE MIDDLE GROUND PLEASE

I'm no hitlerboo but jews are a powerful group like any other and look after their own interests. considering them above criticism really is good goy behaviour

do you ever wonder what the lefty mard arse reaction would be to an actual right wing government?

I keep seeing them talk about "the most right wing tory government" and can't help but wonder where they got this idea from.

Remember to ignore DKNY. . .

>3 posts by this ID
>All REEEEEEEE'ing at me

Butthurt kike

He's right but he's posting all the babbys first merchant memes that are just wrong like "le rothschild runs the entire world le every note is le IOU xDDDDDDDDD".

They're just fucking Tories.

The only group that doesn't look out for their own is whites.

We have to look in our own back garden instead of screaming about le jewz like retards.

If they pretend that Theresa May's (((centrist))) government is far-right then they can shrink the accepted limits of political debate to something favourable to them

You know, I`ve only ever seen about three muslims in my life and one of them was an alcoholic.
I guess the South West really is the best.

I don`t think we want Scandanavians in this country, unless we don`t let them vote.
I agree with that commonwealth immigration between the first world countries in our commonwealth thing that`s going around.

Alright lads, Neil is definitely anti-Trump.

twitter.com/afneil/status/756868626318106625

Most British conservatives are desu

Duke Nukem-style shock and awe really doesn't appeal as much here as it does abroad

Well I've seen many 90%+ white towns across england. It's only the large cities that's full of it.

2.2 million over 13 years is less migration than the current levels of 300,000

Neil is more pro-trump than most of the media.

like says, Trump doesn't appeal to us really but Neil respects what he's doing.

Literally fucking everyone in this country is so fucking blue-pilled about Trump it's ridiculous. I just wonder what our media is going to do if Trump actually gets elected and they have to make an about turn.

I am, as it happens, a keen Zionist, a confirmed supporter of Israel’s continued existence as an avowedly Jewish state. Anti-Semitism – or Judophobia as I call it – gives me the creeps. So does the extraordinarily selective criticism of Israel, which does many bad things, by people who never seem to notice the equally bad crimes of any other country. I ask them: ‘Why is this?’ They can never answer.

Good. Trump is utter shite, no idea why the Americans like him or think he's "BASED XDDD"

Only the truly awful cities have a problem, after all we are still about 90% white.

Well, it`s either Trump or a criminal, I`d rather work with Trump tbqh.

White British is under 80%.

b-b-but muh theresa may in da home office!!!!

Aren't a lot of them married to Rothschilds?

Trump is an orange chimpanzee buffoon and far from being a true conservative.

If he wins it will be disasterous for the whole world.

Hillary is a cunt but she is more than competent for the job.

>blue pilled about trump
Not really desu. It's quite obvious to all but the amerifats that Trump is a brilliant media spinster and has tapped into a real anger at modern politics, but he's light on actual principles and has been pretty absent on the intricacies of his policies.

Hillary is a corrupt cunt as well and respects the worst of the political class, but it's not heresy to point out Trump has serious flaws.

I don`t really believe that, lad.
Unless things have changed since I`ve been out on the city in the last 5 years.

I just don't care about Israel either way.

A bad effect of modernization.

t. Correct the Record

Definitely. I'd still have preferred Rand Paul though. I don't agree with him on quite a few things (drugs as an example) but I still think he's better than Trump.

She`s literally a criminal, at least Trump is a decent human being.

Well, for once I agree with you. Funny isn't it.

He certainly doesn't respect what he's doing and the person you're agreeing with most likely doesn't. He probably agrees with some of the proposed policies.

He is pretty shit. The redpill for the American elections is that both candidates are really shit, but at least Trump is better.

>Hurdeh, I'm going to build a wall
>Hurdeh, I'm going to ban all muslims, then every country which is deep in terrorist trouble

It's fucking retarded. He should just to stick to saying that he will stop illegal immigration - he could mention the wall once or twice (but that could decrease meme production) - or saying he will solve the ISIS problem.

Americans think Trump is based because there is no one Americans can relate Trump to other than people like Reagan, etc.

people moan about the alt-right flippantly throwing around the word cuck but when you consider they're responding to shite like this you can see why

It was 81% in 2011.

Perfectly put

It's heresy to the Trump supporters at Trump Gen.

i want reddit to leave

Trump General is fucking trash and it's the reason people dislike the """alt-right"""

>decent human being

Heh. He's a fucking reptile.

>I love the poorly educated
>look at my African American over here
>you have to take out their families

Businessmen are sociopaths. He doesn't drink because his brother died of alcoholism but was more than happy to sell Trump vodka. What a principled man.

1/3rd of current school children in this country are not ethnically british. its over lad. sorry you had to find out this way.

only 20 odd runs short of the record against Pakistan too.

>pakistan getting rekt by a twink from yorkshire

Obama proves that all the outlandish shit Trump plans to do (like the wall) will just get blocked.

Hillary is more than a federal criminal if you read more deeply into her network and relations.

Y-yeah, b-but muh 4D chess, r-right guys.

I guess they can`t afford to eat at my pub then, or perhaps pubs are just a very British thing.

My school had about 4 foreigners between them and I`m not that old.

This general is full of fucking Redditors

You should have attacked them when they were saying things like "I love UKIP lads, great memes m8, but come on, we have to vote Tory to stop mental Red Ed from winning, right?", crossposting to Reddit constantly and asking for people to go there to argue with "lefties" and talking about how nationalism was a bad thing

But to be quite honest it's very impressive that Trump made it this far

I'm opposed to modern tories, don't go to reddit and I find your "DA JOOZ" shitposting utterly tiresome. It's doing more harm than a few redditors ever could. This is the sort of off-topic, uncomfy shit posting that kills brit/pol/ after major events. People aren't quite so riled up as they were so a few people lose their shit and start convincing themselves we're being invaded. Carry on if you want but know that the death of brit/pol/ will be your responsibility.

I meant it more that he respects how he's doing it, with the media spin and such. He wouldn't vote for him, and I probably wouldn't but he's played the primaries fairly well up to this point.

His competition were a rat, a gay Cuban, a sleepy nigga, some old guy that made Ed Milliband look like a good eater and other literal whos though.
Trump is exceptionally good with the media to be fair on him.

Heroin should be legalised.

>Voting Labour
>Not Voting Tory
always triggers me

Fuck off, degenerate.
Soft drugs like Cannabis should be legalised and heavily taxed like tobacco though.

That's because he's literally a newfag.

But with everything that was thrown at him, even the Pope. Honestly I would bet to him winning the elections.

Commie.

>Muh reptile meme
>muh all businessmen are sociopaths
>muh businessmen are willing to abandon their personal beliefs and principles to give people what they want/give themselves what they want

Not really considering the worst he had to face so far was some midget who looked like the Zodiac Killer. To be perfectly honest the only people who have made Trump win so far are Trump Gen with their memes, albeit shit memes. People would never have know about the Lyin' Ted, Zodiac Killer and Rato memes if it weren't for them; people wouldn't even care that much about Trump, since no one watches the media anymore except old people who would vote for Trump (funnily).

Trump controlled the memes, and - in this modern world of global inter-connection and internet culture - he practically controlled the information.

>My school had about 4 foreigners between them and I`m not that old.

t. Mong who doesn't understand how demographics work

shitskins are not evenly spread out through the population you melon. just because your school was white doesnt mean they all are. im 22 and the school i went to had less than 10 non-whites in the entire school yet now when i see kids walking home in the same area a whole load of them are not white.

pic related is from 2011. its gonna have got a whole lot worse since then with 300k/year immigration figures and 5 years of declining white birth rates stacked up against superior shitskin ones. its over lad. face it.

You mean both...

tfw shitposting under a French flag

Where are you lads going on holiday to?