It's been a while since the last Half in the Bag

It's been a while since the last Half in the Bag.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TheSensativOne
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Next week the Guardians of the Galaxy 2 HitB will be released.

They love capeshit and Jay loves James Gunn.

>18k a month on patreon + youtube money
>still incredibly lazy, putting out 'content' at a snail's pace

they can't keep getting away with it

>they can't keep getting away with it
We already do.

stop watching these attention whores

I watch it for Jay. I jack off to him

Oh my god.

Review Screw > RLM

>he wants that pewdiepie daily shovelware content

fuck off

yes I'm glad we have their current content which you can tell they put a huge amount of work into and don't just sit down to talk about movies and film in 20 minutes at all

They put out 6 videos and a commentary track last month.

HitB > one-offs > nerd crew > Re:view (if i've seen the film) > BotW > aids > pre-rec

Imagine watching their brand of humor every single day.

It's tiresome enough as it is, monthly.

>muh 1920's transatlantic accent
>muh prat falls
>muh "ohhhhh"

accurate

now rank your favourite rlmboyz

I wonder what the second part of the episode will be

I watch it for Jack. I jay off to him

Humour
Mike > Jay > Rich (really hit or miss) > Jack > breadfart

Taste
Jay > Rich > Mike > Breadfart (no opinion is better than infuriating opinion) > Jack

Looks
Jay > Mike > Jack > Rich > Breadfart

Botw is on the same level as re:view, but the rest is fine.

Fuck off you dumbass millienial. People like you are the reason JJ Abrams drowned The Force Awakens in ADHD style filmmaking instead of taking the time to tell a story.

You're complaining and they literally just released a 2 hour commentary track, albeit a very shitty one, but you get the point (or not because you are, in fact, a dumbass millennial).

>Jessie Will never come back

She is so much better than aids and anything is better than beardfat.

What? No new Rogue One video for Star Wars Day? Your parasitism is slipping, RLM.

may the 7th be with you

There won't be a second part it'll just be 42 minutes of Mike Jay and Rich circlejerking Marvel.

Do they really get 18k/month? That's fucking nuts

Plus ad revenue

I've only recently been getting into their Best of the Worst series, those two Canadian guys showed up twice or so now, do they come back? The bald one's okay but the other guy is insufferably humorless.

Neither of the canadians are bald. Are you thinking of someone else?

Either way, the Canadians have come back at least once a year since they started BOTW.

One of them has really short light hair, I think I'm just remembering it at bald. Colin and Jim, right? Jim's a right cunt.

And how many people are splitting that money again?

Mike, jay, and rich. The rest are cucks

She was like a beardfat with boobs.
Pointless, can't make jokes infront of camera and doesn't know how to express meaningful opinions about film.
I prefer Aidsmoby to her, atleast we can laugh at how much of a faggot he is and how stupid his opinions are, and nowadays he's actually funny sometimes. Drunk jack on BotW means a good episode.

Why are some of you faggots so obsessed with how they split up their money? I see this come up in almost every RLM thread. Who the fuck cares?

ad revenue is nothing now, I got 1k views and it gave me 1 cent.

A literal cent.

ad revenue scales by the popularity of the ad giver.

If you have a more popular channel, then advertisers pay more per click/watch

t. mike

stop hogging all the money

also checked

revolution when?

It fucking matters if we're talking about the patreon money you stupid fucking retarded nigger faggot. Depending on how many people are splitting that money it could be they either straight up live off the patreon money, and all other RLM money, or they do side shit as well.

>1k views
1K views is literally nothing, you fucking loser hahaha

>It fucking matters if we're talking about the patreon money you stupid fucking retarded nigger faggot
No it doesn't.

Hi Jack.

>or they do side shit as well.
They don't. Mike, Jay, and Rich do RLM full time.

Kill yourself you illiterate monkey.

>snail's pace
Don't they put out at least 1 video a week?

it's 1000

On average, yes. They could put out one video a day and Sup Forums would still bitch about them being lazy.

Mike really didn't care for Civil War.

>Rich "the hyena" Evans cackle

Cpm depends on content type and visitor location. If you were discussing insurance or some sort of medical issue you would have got more. im guessing your talking about shitty games or movies

>snail's pace
They've put out 21 videozines YTD. That's one every 6 days.

How much do you want?

>being this literal

He seriously sounds like an old woman when he laughs. What causes that?

Why has their release schedule slowed so considerably?

Nobody cares about your channel trip faggot

youtube.com/user/TheSensativOne

Xenoestrogens

What is really bad about it is the fact that they think it's funny and insert his laugh in to situations where it isn't required.

>they think it's funny
As if the makers of Space Cop understand humour.

>posting the funniest scene in the film as an example of them not being funny

Ironic, innit?

Fuckers are getting lazy or busy enjoying that patreon dosh.

Nearly a month and one half-assed re:View and 10 minute long Nerd Crew.

April:
>Rogue One Commentary Track
>The Mist re:View
>The Nerd Crew 4
>Best of the Worst: Wheel of the Worst #14
>Curse of the Worst
>Demolition Man re:View
>Horse Ninja re:View

Literally what are you talking about?

nice feet btw

>One real show and a bunch of lazy bonus content
This is NOT what I'm paying 18k a month for

It's May now and the last video they made in April was on 11th, dumbass.

Do either of the two girls come back to this show? Been outta the loop and I heard Jessi doesn't turn up much if at all and then there was the one who wanted to fuck Jay

Last real video I meant.

But I love his laugh

I had a dream in which I saved Rich from himself

in the end he divorced Karen because he was able to do better

Dont ever use my wifes first name in familiarity friendo

>IT ONLY COUNTS AS REAL CONTENT IF IT'S WHAT I PERSONALLY WANT THEM TO FOCUS ON!!!

You don't personally pay them 18K a month. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you don't pay them anything at all, you miserable faggot.

Yes I do.

>Commentary Track
You think the whole world bought that crap or even downloaded, neck yourself.

>Your stupid
>Your
Yeah I'm aware they have a donate button. What's your point?

LOOKS LIKE HES GONNA BOMB A FEDERAL BUILDING

Literally nobody is talking about if anyone bought their commentary track or not. The fuck is wrong with you retards?

>Rogue One Commentary Track
not a video.
>The Mist re:View
both hailing one of the dumbest, most overrated horror movies of the 2000's
>The Nerd Crew 4
not actual content. it's a sketch that is already worn out like a month after its inception.
>Curse of the Worst
not actual content.

Again

What about all of the great pre rec content?

I'll never understand this argument. It's donations, not employment.

>>The Mist re:View
>both hailing one of the dumbest, most overrated horror movies of the 2000's
So...it doesn't "count" because you didn't like their opinion?

>The Nerd Crew 4
>not actual content.
So...it doesn't "count" because you don't like it?

>Curse of the Worst
>not actual content.
So...it doesn't "count" because...?

Take all three of those out of the equation and they put out the average amount of videos in April that they usually do in a month.

Yes, the only RLM content that counts is Plinkett, Half in the Bag and Best of the Worst. DEAL. WITH. IT.

Non-charity donation schemes should be outlawed.

But why? Because that's what you personally want? That's not how it works, sweetie.

That's what most people want.

Who are most people? Literally what are you babbling about? You sound so dumb and entitled, it's like you came straight from reddit.

And if that's all they did week after week, you'd be right here complaining that they only do the same thing over and over and that it's gotten stale.

Well, we'll never know that for sure because they don't have the discipline to keep that kind of schedule.

>ywn shave Mike's hairy flinstone bum
why live phams?

Yes, and while you're at it outlaw all the other ways in which dumb people have their money taken from them. Should keep you busy.

>they don't have the discipline to keep that kind of schedule
It's not a matter of discipline. They clearly do whatever they want because that's what keeps them motivated. Compare what they do to what Doug Walker does. You can tell Doug is forcing his Nostalgia Critic persona and hates every minute of it. He regularly churns out a video every week and they're all uninspired and horrible. RLM takes their time on editing and focuses new videos on whatever they're interested in at the moment.

>only have motivation to do what THEY want
>b-but they don't lack d-discipline

>RLM takes their time on editing
I bet you were the same guy that used to defend their slow-ass-to-no-ass release schedule by saying "they're taking time making a feature film" which turned out to be fucking Space Cop.

Here's the thing: I don't give a fuck if they upload one video a week or one video a month. My life doesn't revolve around them. When they DO upload a video, I'll watch it and enjoy it and then continue on with my life. I can't even imagine getting this invested in what some e-celebs do with their time.

Enjoy your weekly, reliable Nostalgia Critic videos, faggot.

>My life doesn't revolve around them
a ah HAHAHAHAHAHA. See you in the next Stuckmann thread, my friend.

fucking cheesehead cunts. i hope you continue getting fatter and uglier.

>He thinks that they release things at a slow pace

Better than releasing a 2 minute video and calling it 'content'

remember that time when mike cut the nolan bane together with the george clooney batman in a transparent attempt to score meme points. great content.

18k per month between essentially 4 people (not counting the occasional contributors) is 4.5k per month which is not that much money.

Not to mention money they want to invest in the business.

Imagine if they had to split it between 18 people. That would be even less money.