Terrorists ALL OVER Rio. NOT A DRILL

>group with more than 3000 people in Brazil swore allegiance to ISIS before Olympics
noticias.uol.com.br/ultimas-noticias/ansa/2016/07/18/grupo-no-brasil-declara-apoio-ao-estado-islamico.htm

>they are everywhere. UNIVERSITY TEACHER gets deported from France for trying a terror attack
www1.folha.uol.com.br/mundo/2016/07/1792362-condenado-por-terrorismo-na-franca-professor-da-ufrj-e-expulso-do-brasil.shtml
20minutes.fr/monde/1893347-20160719-adlene-hicheur-condamne-terrorisme-france-expulse-bresil

>ISIS terrorist hands himself over to the police with spicy information
tribunadabahia.com.br/2016/07/22/um-dos-suspeitos-de-integrar-celula-terrorista-no-brasil-se-entrega-pf

>more than 100 terrorism links only in Rio. FBI desperately alerting authorities.
reuters.com/article/us-olympics-rio-security-terrorism-idUSKCN1012JL

>meanwhile police is planning a general strike during the Olympics
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/brazil-rio-police-welcome-to-hell-tourists-olympics-a7108091.html

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/05/americas/rio-de-janeiro-super-bacteria/
>super bacteria found in popular beaches in Rio that can't be contained by any known antibiotics

>FBI desperately trying to get the authorities to recognize the terror groups
oglobo.globo.com/rio/existencia-do-grupo-radical-foi-informada-pelo-fbi-19768973

>brazil deployed army on every fucking street of rio scared of everything
business-standard.com/article/international/rio-2016-brazilian-army-undergoes-riot-control-simulation-116072000877_1.html

>meanwhile the city remains at state of public calamity with government workers without payment for 4 months, endless lines for "muh free healthcare" and closed public schools
stuff.co.nz/sport/olympics/81319160/Road-to-Rio-State-of-calamity-declared-in-Rio-de-Janeiro-40-days-till-Olympics

Other urls found in this thread:

noticias.r7.com/brasil/grupo-brasileiro-ligado-ao-ei-iniciou-treino-de-tiros-e-tentou-comprar-fuzil-no-paraguai-diz-ministro-22072016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hue

Maybe this time shithole called Brazil will get cleaned up a bit.

Lemme eat that girl

we need a wall.

Says russia. Kek

zoom in on her micropenis.

Oh, this is gonna be good.

They are buying weapons from Paraguay!
noticias.r7.com/brasil/grupo-brasileiro-ligado-ao-ei-iniciou-treino-de-tiros-e-tentou-comprar-fuzil-no-paraguai-diz-ministro-22072016

Atleast my usual day doesn't consists of robberies and killings :^)

>micropenis

Good I can't wait for the bloodbath, and the ensuing empty responsiveness by the Obongo administration and whites in general.

>Whatsapp/Telegram """Terrorists"""

This is just a bunch of internet trolls, I really want a happening, but its hard to take this seriously.

Revenge for the war of the triple alliance.

Jesus Christ boys, there might actually be a reason to watch the summer olympics this time.

This is going to become a shitshow. Maybe even literally.

Westerns try to cuck Russia from Olympics and publicly embarrass them, it backfired into saving their people.
Classy.

That's Kek's divine intervention.

My day don't consist on this. I have a nice job, fuck a nice young pussy and live well. Nicolaiev is triggered.

Just like in Kane's Wrath.

Hang on, I'm coming.

I'm guessing she's part native Brazilian and part either German or Portuguese?

>her

dis gonna be gooood

Yes it does. You're one of the murder capitols of the world

>she
Also, nice Satan trips

What's so bad about that!?

What a synchronicity.

I started playing that game this morning.

These were 90s, but it's the current year now.

I can feel it Sup Forums. Can you?

>terrorists in Brazil

Pretty sure the Favelas make ISIS look like a bunch of amateurs.

Last time I checked the number of daily murders in Brazil, it was basically multiple Orlando shootings per day.

Kek works in misterious ways. Let's have faith.

Plz no. This is a happening I don't want to happen. I have friends going.

Can't wait for the world to take a #PeekA'Zika

There is actually a thread on /x/ about this. They found a spoopy website with a 3 faced logo that counts down to the opening ceremony. They think its cicada/terrorist related

Notice I never said she was attractive

Her stomach looks weird, I knew there was something off about her.

Satan you know that is no she.

this is why you don't take international events into thirld world shitholes.

>Implying any country can defend themselves from us

France did that pretty well, no terrorist attack during the Europeans.
also what kind of terror attack can Aussie do, launch giant spiders to people?

Is this the price you have to pay to have women with curvy booties?

>Be watching
>They forget delay
>Allah akbar!
>"Get offf it, get of it, get off it
>KABOOM!

>I recognize that bulge