FIRST NAMES OF VICTIMS IN MUNICH RELEASED

The first names of the victims in the munich attack have been released. Not a single one is ethnic german.

>Armela Segashi and Dijamant Zabergja
Albanian

>Sabina Sulaj
Balkans

>Sevda Dag, Can Leyla and Selcuk Kilic
Turkish

One greek other greek victim was not yet named.

google.de/amp/s/amp.focus.de/politik/deutschland/taeter-erschoss-9-menschen-das-sind-die-opfer-des-amoklaufs-von-muenchen_id_5756199.html?client=ms-android-samsung#

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XZxWsxywuo4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Würzburg_train_attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Balkans
That's a pretty big region, I'm guessing Bosnian

Albanian from Kosovo infact , found it in a page

-aj is almost always an albo name

>earlier attacker killed 7 chinks
>latest attacker killed albanians and greeks
fucking germans, why do they always evade being killed by muslim terrorists despite having billions of them in their country does this shit have something to do with the nazi occult voodoo shit by adolf and the ss?

fucking germany, never thought their terror attacks could actually harm our people

Wow seems like kid did nothing wrong in the end. Killing Kosovo Albanians, what a champ, ill light a candle for him.

Goddamn she is fine, where is her fucking hijab though I'm pretty sure that's HARAM as fuck

>victims

This 20fucking16, so we need some clarification. Do you mean the actual victims or the "victims"?

>be terrorist in Germany
>go on shooting spree
>only kill sandniggers cause no ethnic Germans left
Topkek, this is why there are no attacks in Sweden

lol

OY VEY

Nein man so ein dreck fickt man nicht

lool

So you are saying you are homosexual?

bist du behindert? antwortest auf englisch als ob das hier jemanden juckt

youtube.com/watch?v=XZxWsxywuo4

Probably blondie on 0:11. There is uncensored vidieo somehwere.

Nothing of value was lost.

shouldn't have celebrated us getting so many Muslims then

Gute Rechtschreibung, Hartz4-Jürgen.

English hans

He's an Aryan who did literally nothing wrong. Killed Turks and other assorted scum to celebrate Brevik's anniversary.

> deutscher faden
> englisch hans

piss dich itaker

ROASTIES BTFO

>killing qts

A mass shooting in Germany and not a single person involved is German! HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

Fake as fuck stop spreading this you idiot

Why do you keep trying to meme this fake shit?

Yea thats propably her

He was a confused Iranian Muslim who allahu akbar'd

This.

Are Germans afraid to go outside? Not as tolerant of the heat as Mudslimes? Or are there so few ethnic Germans left?

It actually did come up under a Google search for Ali Sonboly before the name was publicly released

Dude, Germans only make up less than 80% of the population in Germany. 82M people in Germany and only 60M of those are Germans as of 2011. With the influx of Romanians and Bulgarians from joining the EU and the arrival of ~1.5M+ refugees, the number of foreigners are even higher now. Take a ride on the metro in Berlin, Frankfurt, or Köln and I guarantee you will not hear a word of German.

>axe man
>kills no german
>gun man
>kills no german
Wew.

IST ER ZU WEIT GEGANGEN?

>Calling Albanians sandniggers

Get raped fucking degenerate

It was an extremely immigrant area, and poor people hang out at McDonald's everywhere

>the victims weren't even German, and many were Muslim
>the shooter was beaten by "youths" (probably Muslims)
>Sup Forums is still trying to pin this on Islam or refugees as evidence shows that this person has zero ties to Islamic terrorist organizations was born in Germany, and there is no evidence (yet) of any religious motive whatsoever

Shame that mental gymnastics isn't an olympic sport. Don't even compare this to Nice or the Cologne sexual assaults, because they're not comparable (the former was clearly religiously or politically motivated, and the latter was due to general refugee savagery).

There are certain areas where mostly muslims live and there is no reason to go there as a german. Do you hang out in black neighborhoods?

He didn't even have a Kikebook account. One was created when we first learned of his name and some idiot has been shilling it ever since. The last update on the profile was 5 hours ago but these dense idiots can't realize that Ali was killed approx 18 hours ago.

spotted the albanian scum.. Are you marco from tropoja ?

I don't blame him for going and starting his shooting in McDonalds
I am currently on the McDonalds german website. These are the current promotional products.

The 'Grand Western Royal BBQ' looks like a fucking roastie. So does the Hamburger Royal Cheese and the Hamburger Royal TS. He saw these on the menu and was likely reminded of all the fucking roastie sluts who have rejected him down the years.

Then he probably saw the 5 shrimps. This probably reminded him that he has a tiny shrimp penis from being Muslim. He probably considered ordering a Grand Western Royal BBQ with some shrimp and putting the shrimps into them to simulate sex with a roastie but decided not to.

Then he probably saw the 'American Fries' and thought of America.
And thought of Elliot.
And thought of revenge.

So no Germans go to McDonald's anymore?

Nein

doesn't this just feed in to the narrative that
>those darkies can't be trusted
?

>Kosovo
You mean Serbia.

say it to my face

Did the axe man kill anyone at all?

geh mal in ein Mcdonalds ...nur Kanacken dort und Unterschichts Hartz IV Bodensatz

>Kebab literally removing itself in the most white way possible

Found the albanian.

so he was a good lad afterall.

>One greek other greek victim was not yet named.

Was it Debtmitri Debtipopolis?

Whats this? Albanian Spiderman?

Wow Nazis really do still exist. You should be ashamed Germany!

And ladies and gentlemen, here we have a fine example of, "I love my home country unconditionally and fucking hate my host country that I emmigrated to but refuse to go back to the home country because I know it sucks ass but refuse to acknowledge it"

The greek girl was a top qt

>Unterschichts Hartz IV Bodensatz
Gute Rechtschreibung, kevin.

I say to your face that you are albanian diaspora scum. Albanians are and always will be scum of the balkans. Go fuck your sister Bardhyl

Which attack got Chinks?

pic ?

The guy in the train attacked a tourist group from Hong Kong

Guys, he was in Moosach. Not many ethnic Germans/Bavarians there at all. Especially at that time.

What was his name again?

>Beim Amoklauf stammen nach Angaben des Roten Kreuzes gleich drei der neun Todesopfer aus einer Familie. Es handele sich um drei Jugendliche im Alter von 13 bis 15 Jahren aus einer Münchner Familie, die aus dem Kosovo stamme.

he killed 3 kids from 1 kosovo family age 13-15

ok lets do this

Ali "say no to Kosovo" Sonboly

They found shooters in his computer, Thomas die Misere blamed Video games. Oh boy, here we go again

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Würzburg_train_attack

>be chinese
>get stabbed by muslims
>take a trip to germany
>get stabbed by a muslim

Half of the people on here are proxy users. Very prominent among diaspora fags. Too many speak colloquial American slang to be located in Bosnia, Serbia, etc.

>a leaf

Iranian shitskin should never have been in Germany in the first place.

I dont want to be that guy but, where is your police and whats the response time? Since this shootings started hapening and refugees started pouring in, we have counter-terrorist units around evry large shoping mall and train/buss statitions

Should'et spotted me too , just keep the trash talking away and lets have a calm discussion

There were no deaths there right?

Youd think theyd have the brains to go after the blonde people

American Fries... they're called Freedom Fries

I assume the axeman on the train.

funny that long barrel in that small car
I would love te see him actually trying to shoot out of the window in an situation when his rifle gets stuck between door and roof
>oh jo oh jo

Why you servs are so butthurt all the time? Is because Kosovo became Albania? Kosovo have been always Albania

Don't be so hard on them, they're just arabs, you can't demand stuff like logic or strategy from them

name ?

almost everyone involved in this is muslim from teh shooter to the bullies to the "victims"

how can you not blame muslims?

So was he doing god's work?

Fuck off. Respect the dead.

wtf i like the shooter now

>BMW 7 series
>Albanians with guns

Anything else than "look at us, we be gangstas n sheeeeeeiiiiiiitttttt"

No i meant that little piece of land that isnt serbia anymore
saved , ty proxyguy

yes the axe afghan from monday get 4 chinks from Hong Kong and 1 german

there was even Hong Kong officials in the Clinic

>Kebab removing kebabs and then himself

Suddenly I feel less bad about this. Is Munich overrun with non Germans or is it like here, where only our poor minorities go to McDonalds?

>One greek other greek victim was not yet named.

SHOULD HAVE PAID YOUR DEBTS NIGGUH

Ok, let's be honest for a second here. Albanians are in no way better than other muslim migrants in germany and heavily involved in criminal activities.

He probably didn't know what ethnic germans look like because he never found any in germany.

Yeah all the time
Some pretty cool stuff is in the fucked neighbourhoods in London

One of the main victims on this board is peace and respect.

He set up a trap and invited them by claiming that there is a local action at the restaurant where you can get free menus. Of course only foreigners fall for that.

I haven't found any pictures of the greek victims yet, so you are shitposting

Romanians definitely ain't welcome

>be terrorist in germany
>want to kill germans
>spend an hour walking in Munich mall, no german in sight
>see roastie slut outside McDonalds
>sperg out and start unloading
>hit a bunch of people
>none of them german
>in Germany

Both is true.

>reverse image search
>no results
bullshit

He was a lot more effective than Breivik, who killed Europeans.