youtube.com/watch?v=516eTGhxLmw
youtube.com/watch?v=1gAk14WKgXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

was it hillbilly kino?

He lost custody, didn't he?

the videos make me cringe, in a bad way

>backtracks and says that the videos were fake

how stupid is this guy

I could barely watch one. Just reminded me of some parents I knew when I was a kid. Fucked my friend up bad.

Genuinely worrying how many subscribers they had. How can you enjoy watching those videos unless you're a psychopath?

fuck that loser, should be flayed alive then submerged in sulfuric acid until the meat dissolves off his bones
his cow of a wife too

The average Trump supporter t b h

>abuse children
>makes kids fight eachother
>calls his son faggot and a pussy
>beats his kid up
>breaks their shit and calls them faggot pussies
>BRO ITS A PRANK LOL

back2reddit

That whole situation is fucking fascinating. That the channel was allowed to operate for so long, almost had a million subs and had videos with meme editing of a father harassing his own kids is beyond absurd. Feels like something out of an alternate reality like the Death Race world or something.

I only saw a little bit of this shit, he's a bad father, a manchild, but I don't see no abuse

Americans are sociopaths that's all there is to it. Everyone knows this, it's the reason why their "corporal punishment" laws that allow things like this to happen are defended tooth and nail by the population.

>wahhh, you shouldn't be allowed to punish your kids when they misbehave!! they should do whatever they want with no repercussions!!

Yes, to his ex-wife, who is even dumber than they are
youtube.com/watch?v=516eTGhxLmw

yes. and you should film it like a sociopathic asshole so that others can revel in their suffering from some distant and perverse entertainment perspective

literally who?

This isn't Sup Forums - Television & Film

>implying the invisible ink prank wasn't kino
youtube.com/watch?v=1gAk14WKgXs

I wish I had taken more screenshots of the thumbnails. There was some incredible storytelling in those.

This isn't Sup Forums - Television & Film, /vg/

I JUST THREW A LITTLE LEGO AT HIM!

End your life faggot.

>his face of defeat
jesus christ

*abuses children for youtube likes*

little cody may try and beat the high score some day and daddy o five will get what is coming to him

`kek, which video was that from?

t. nu-male """"""parent""""""

please don't trigger the liberal knights

Their channel got shut down? That's good. Fucking retard family.

It's perfectly fine to punish your kid and hit them once in a while, but literally screaming at them at the top of your lungs, beating them and berating them, destroying their toys/devices, and just overall abusing them is sociopathic. Even worse is that you actually record it all and make videos of it while essentially holding your kids at gunpoint making them recite your youtube intros and outros. I mean jesus fucking christ it's disgusting.

Is she mentally challenged?