18 minutes into the first episode:

18 minutes into the first episode:
>"...we reference obscure movies, we watch Game of Thrones."
>"That shit with dragons set in the world where no one's black except the slaves?"
That was by far the fastest I've ever dropped a show. They didn't even try, it's like nobody on set has even seen GoT.

Which are the black characters in GoT again?

Aside from the black slaves, I think there was a black pirate? lol I dunno

>Xaro Xoan Daxos
>Misandei
>Grey Worm and all/most of the unsullied
>Dornish sandnigs
>Most people on Essos and the Summer Islands
>the pirate guy
>Also, that dude in the red keep, don't remember his name

These are just the ones I spontaneously know. There are plenty of black characters in the books.

What did they mean by this?

>tfw just watched the first 3 episodes
what the fuck did I just see? It was like a Kafkaesque nightmare. Literally impossible to tell if this is satire or not. Noone and nothing made sense. lesbians fucking BBC behind their partners back, gay niggers fapping to getting a haircut, white cuck and quadroon schizophrenic relationship, the tv show with the white president and the black secretary, gay using her roommates hairy pussy ( which you could see onscreen) to lure men, everyone being hypocrites and acting nonsensically. It doesn't matter if this is how liberals are irl or a satire just wtf

>Obscure shows
Which ones did they mention?

which black slaves???? There were non the unsullied and Messundai were not supposed to be black D&D just did that The summer islanders aren't all slaves.
and what the hell do thwy expect? this is taking place in mid evil Europe basically .that's like getting mad at Lord of the rings or Brave heart.

That was literally the line from the episode.

>that's like getting mad at Lord of the rings or Brave heart.
they do get mad about lord of the rings and brave heart tho. way to many whites

One of the first major black characters in the show is an extremely wealthy and powerful merchant.

Dornish are more latin american/italian than black. Like all the actors playing those roles are from South America or Italy.

Isn't that the joke though, Black people don't watch game of thrones and all they know about it is it's lack of black people?

Brave heart though? What about Viiings, because Lord of the rings was based on Norse myths.
Brave Heart was literally set in 10th century ireland. You've gotta be kidding me!
Besides, I understand getting mad about a film based on a certain area of the World like Egypt that yet had no black characters but c'mon. we're clearing speaking of Northern Europe here.

I saw the film and enjoyed that, How does this differ?

The Summer Isles actually form a very prosperous kingdom where most if not all people are treated equally. Grey Worm was white in the books, and Missandei was a little asian grill. The books had plenty of black characters:

- Salladhor Saan, a smuggler and a close friend of Davos
- Jalabhar Xho, a prince from the Summer Isles staying at Robert's court
- a Targaryen cousin whose name escapes me at the moment
- a knight in Essos who claims to be from house Plumm

Those are just the ones off the top of my head, there are a lot more.

Dorne is literally Spain/Moorland that learned to get the best of both cultures.

They Clearly never met Larry from Otaku assemble on youtube..
I know blacks who watch game of thrones. Some of them just complain about how there are no blacks. Others don't care.

Why are 'murrikkkan blacks the worst blacks?

How do you people always manage to get the worse anything?

Is the water or something?

That's the thing. Just like OP no one here can actually tell if they're just hypocrites or dumb. Also Sam giving everyone invites to the party was kind of wrong, wasn't it? I mean the fraternity wasn't planning on doing it and decided not to, so how was it right for her to do it?

>Grey Worm was white in the books, and Missandei was a little asian grill.
This is pretty degenerate, is Grey Worm a weeb in the books?

>Just like OP
Don't pair me up with a retard. I got the joke and I haven't even watched the show.

they are filling the casts up with blacks in many movies that would not belong in that time period. its a trend that will stay for a while. i dont really care because i think most movies are shit anyway

>those blacklets harping on about MUH CULTURE
>most of them are whiter than my mexican neighbor

What was the joke though? That black people don't watch it and just know there's no blacks or do they think they're smart and that they think there aren't enough blacks? I seriously can't tell what they were going for because of the tone of the entire series.

>Dornish are more latin american/italian than black.
I think most fans have agreed to disagree. Dorne is based on Spain, which was conquered by the Moors (many of which were black) during the middle ages.

It wasn't a joke, a black chick was trying to shame her friend for dating a white guy in this scene.

>I seriously can't tell what they were going for because of the tone of the entire series.
I really don't think the writers do either.

It had black slavers too. Guess GoT was too redpilled for them.

America is built on being the loudest and most obnoxious in everything you can possibly be. There's no subtlety or humility here.

We have the worst everything because people just say whatever the fuck they want, and the "correct" opinions here are whatever vapid thoughts are screamed the loudest and gain the most popularity.

>tfw 'midget cock expert' is a job class in GoTland...

Nah, the romance between them only happens in the show. Grey Worm is just a badass military general in the books.

None in that picks even look black, I'm tired of mulatto appropriating black fight.

The whole show is basically the controversy behind Mad Max Fury Road's ending, where one side goes
>hurr woman power saved the world, what a feminist movie
while the other goes
>hurr dumb women destroyed the only order to be found in post-apocalypse
and neither can prove the other wrong because there's just not enough info, so you're left to believe whatever's most convenient. Obviously the director can't step up to say what he meant by that, he'd be shooting himself in the foot.

This show is pretty much the same thing. If you think Fury Road proves how patriarchy is the best, you're gonna love it. If not, you're a bigot anyway.

I identify as a POC reeeeeeee

This. I am from north africa, I encounter a lot of subsaharians in my uni. And people on OP's pic would never be considered full blooded africans by them

Moors were never black. They were Arab/Berbers. Stop learning history from black Twitter

>hurr dumb women destroyed the only order to be found in post-apocalypse
Only Sup Forums thinks this fucking bullshit thou.

The Moors swept through northern Africa before invading Spain, so they had a lot of black captives fighting for them during their campaigns in Europe. I probably should have specified that lol.

>northern Africa
>black
pick one, faggot

Well they certainly aren't white, though there were Romans living there before the western empire collapsed.

It's like your girlfriend constantly wanting to be included when you're hanging out with your bros
Listen, proud, noble, totally-not-insecure black people: sometimes we want to spend some time apart. It doesn't mean we don't love you, it just- no, black people, we're not breaking up with you. No, black people, we- ugh, fine. You can come.

Nobody asked you if they were white, dumbfuck. ARAB BERBER

Sudanese people aren't black. You heard it here first.

>they weren't white
>ergo they were black even though the entire region is decidedly not black!!

Is smug, condescending arrogance a tone?

Kill yourself, faggot, Moors were not black, no matter what your wife's boyfriend told you. KYS

it's moops, retard

WE WUZ KANGZ AN SHEEEIT EGYPSHUNS WUZ BLACK AN SHEEEIT

But that would be racist, user

Brave hearts set in Scotland

>Black people don't watch game of thrones
>10_black_chicks_hanging_off_GRRM.jpg

America's history of slavery and the resulting resentment and white guilt has a lot to do with it. Most people would rather just let nigs run around thinking they were kangs rather than get into a "thas rayciss" argument with them.

This was the problem I had. I couldn't figure out if it was supposed to be a legitimate critique of race relations on college campuses, or if it was lampooning SJWs, or a coming of age story, or what.

Most of the time it just felt like a soap opera. The whole relationship, who's fucking who shit was the weakest part of the show. It just felt like filler to an already thin premise.

> 100% positive on RT with 36 reviews.
> TFW

This post kind of makes me want to see the show now 2bh.

Is it a black woman's hairy pussy? This is important.

> 100% positive on RT with 36 reviews.
thats the critics tho. the normal pleb vote is where its at desu

No man you don't understand because you're white, but that's a REAL ISSUE

>One of the first major black characters in the show is an extremely wealthy and powerful merchant.
He also turns out to be nothing but a lying thief and a dishonest asshole.

He is right tho people buy /dragons/ before they by blacks in that setting and that it full on retarded.

It's like that everywhere, go back to r.e.d.d.i.t.

Same I can't tell whether I should feel sorry for african americans or think they're annoying

DORNE IS WHITE

Sounds like kino desu ne

Shows satire anyways don't know why you bother.

>most critics praise how eloquently it shows the real struggles of being black in today's society
Doesn't sound like satire to me

Dark skinned people live in shithole environs where nothing grows. Of course these malnourished, troglodytes are always going to be easily conquered and enslaved.

The pussy was actually CGI you fucking faggot.
Which is pretty ridiculous to think they'll show a pussy, CGI but pussy never the less, when we haven't even seen the boobs of the first actress

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

hahaha what the fuck is this shit

Only the Dornish that live in the mountains are white, like House Dayne, etc. Stony Dornish I think they're called. The ones in the desert and on the coast are brown (salty, sandy Dornish).

>where nothing grows
Africa is very fertile area of the globe, blacks are just mesolithic imbeciles.

xho was a faggot who kept giving Robert and his family extravagant gifts in the hopes that they would help him take back the country he was exiled from. so really he was just like the white spoiled royalfags in the books, but you don't see dear white people talking about that because they didn't read

Ameritards allowed their own niggers to develop a psychotic criminal culture instead of forcing them to assimilate.

>most critics praise how eloquently it shows the real struggles of being black in today's society
Yeah white critics, its satire at least for me it comes off as something written from out of touch people. Then again i thought Malcolm X biography was humorous so maybe I'm not the right guy
t.Black Guy

>Actual Richest person on the show is Black
>Majority of slaves are white/meditteranean

>"Der all the black ppl are slaves"

The subhuman fucks are still angry over being used as property and not being seen as """equal""" under the eyes of the law until 1964. The Civil Rights Act was a mistake

no an ebil whitey who's cute but the white guy kissing the black guy made me uncomfortable had to turn my phone

u wot

>its pointing out real issues that black people go through everyday-isues that wouldnt be able to argue they dont go through because you are not a black person
then how the fuck would they know? fucking libs wanting to treat blacks like an endangered species is gonna kill this country. also white guilt fucking LUL

>we need to cast one of King Arthur's knights as a black man
>let's choose the one who betrays Arthur by sleeping with his wife
bold choice there, Disney

>muh one drop rule

It's funny how judging by their complexion they all have more white than black blood.

>filename
>DEARWHITEMASTER
fucking kek

>That was by far the fastest I've ever dropped a show. They didn't even try, it's like nobody on set has even seen GoT.

Then fuck off back to Sup Forums and watch 2Fast2Furious.

>telling someone to fuck off to Sup Forums
>on Sup Forums
>in current year

>Not DEARWHITEMASA

Turbo autism not allowed.

>america is literally where it is today because of the enslavement of Africans
>refuses to give reparations

do americans consider blacks to be terrorists or something?
>we will not negotiate with black people
also reminder that george bush did nothing to refute kanye west's assertion that he doesn't like black people

Why aren't they seeking reparations from Africa? Y'know, the ones who sold them.

>white men didn't steal Africans
>people are objects that can be sold
wow Sup Forums

I thought Saan was from one of those city states that are the equivalent of Italy.

yeah, that joke makes no sense.
Last season was whites getting enslaved by blacks

>giving reparations to a person who was not enslaved but maybe their great-great-great-grandfather was

>maybe

if dna match of jefferson's slave children can be done you know damn well we can accurately ID slaves

also i find it funny the admins had to place a million captchas before posting just combat the amount you people shitpost around here

very epic post

The joke is on them - as intended. They are always looking for shit to get offended by. The African guy that hangs out with them roasts them about it.

>this is taking place in mid evil Europe basically
>europe was filled with dragons

american education everybody

this tbqh

Isnt the image from the movie

he is from lys and whiter than the whitest targaryen

Niggers are poe's law incarnate, you never tell if they are pretending to be retarded or dead serious
I don't even think they know themselves.

those some pale ass niggas

>dropping a show because no tittay

how old are you, 9?