Sense8

Is it /tv approved? Just finished the first season of this and I thought it was pretty good even with all the faggotry .

Who HYPE for season 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V8vd0AjdNbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Couldn't get through the first episode of season 2, dropped it half way.

>Girlfriend reccomends the show to me
>"It's pretty good user, I just wish they'd gotten an actual transperson to play the trans character instead of an ugly woman
>Look it up
>The actor is actually trans

I like this show just for that memory

Season 2 isn't out yet...?

youtu.be/V8vd0AjdNbQ

Curious to see the reason they seem to be able to split into two people physically in the Xmas special.

Christmas Special was basically the start of season 2

>the taboo word he saw in the graffiti was "Nazi"
lel

Discount Ryan Gosling

this is the only series that I've seen Sup Forums agree with each other - it's 100% shit.

It's one of the best edited shows on tv

hey mr.netflix I realize you're trying to shill season 2 since it starts soon, but it's just not happening. it's a bad premise with bad actors and two lunatic directors.

It's pretty good, putting aside the hamfisted LGBT shit. I hope it's more toned down on this season.

Geez you're whiny

the black dude literally quit the series because he didn't want to be forced into several orgy scenes in season 2. since season 1 the other director said he's trans as well, so if anything season 2 will be ten times worse when it comes to gay shit.

I stopped watching because the only characterization they gave to the lesbians in the first episode was that they were lesbians and one of them had a job. Like I don't even get mad about the whole "forced diversity" thing but it was honestly just blatant fetishized tokenism in the form of a big rainbow colored dildo slapping onto the bed

>watch first episode
>watch first scene of such episode
>"oh, cool! Sayid's on it"
>his grilfriend is giving birth
>she dies

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

>because he didn't want to be forced into several orgy scenes in season 2
He actually called Lana a "stupid shemale". No one gave a fuck when he was replaced.

And let's be honest, who gave a fuck about his plot ?

he said that in order to get fired, because he couldn't legally walk out due to his contract. he read the season 2 script and saw that in the very first episode he was to be in a orgy and he noped the fuck out like any sane person would.

>blatant fetishized tokenism
That's hot

Van Damme was a pretty cool guy, don't be a fag.

>My one true strength is driving a bus
Go to bed Aml.

so you like trap trans meta sissy fiction?

The show is terrible for like half the first season. Then it starts to pick up. that christmas special was pretty fucking good.

I only care about some of the character though.

Wolfgang and the gay guy who looks like Desmond are the best characters.

Every character's story is over the top, the tranny storyline initially stands out in comparison to the rest because it's not an archetype we see often in movies.
Once it gets in line it gets good and it actually has some of the best action scenes.
Wolfgang and the gay actor are my favourite stories, the worst are the cop and the DJ.

Can't tell if samefag or if Sup Forums just has good taste

You're almost right, but Will is a bretty gud Guy season 1. I got pissed off when j saw him doing drugs in 2. Hope he has a redemption

Why did he start doing drugs exactly? Whispers got in his head?

It's not like he wants to, Whispers is tracking him

Yes, his mind is fucked and he's not aware of his exact location so Whispers has a hard time finding him

What it like dating a retarded person?

I mean the christmas special.

There was too many orgy scenes and sex scenes, it got too cringey.

I enjoyed season 1 for the most part but was hoping they'd tone down some of that shit for season 2 but seems not.

>too many sex scenes
But when GoT does it it's good tv?

Can someone write me what's Donna Bae character all about? I like her but I don't want to watch this degenerate shitfest.

literally google a fucking wiki you mealy mouthed tit.

They don't overstay their welcome on GoT though.
I swear in the xmas special it was like one orgy scene that went on way too long, then it went straight into another sex scene.

kek he sounds based then

manlet gosling never was suc badass tho

you sound like transhit. Van dam has the best plot, regardless he's a nigger, he's at least home, in afrika.

>Is it /tv approved?
No.

I haven't watched it since it came out...but Sun failed her brother (I think that was her name)

It's shit if it never addresses this, she was supposed to be looking out for him and she let him become that.

>implying he doesn't look badass in the scorpion jacket

i'm going to guess there will be 2x as many gay orgies this season

>LGBT
> not LGBTQ+XXL..ִֶַָׂ.ֵ.ֳֳִֵֵֵֶֶYHOЫЙֳֳֵֵֶֶַַJHFנגֲֳֳֳֳֳֳִִִִִִִִֵֵֵֵֵֵֵֶֶַ7

This is problematic user.

But honesly the idea of the show is interesting and the execution is not bad. Would have been a very solid B+ show if not for the excessive and grotesque faggotry.

>/po/ roleplaying outside of Sup Forums
You have to go back!

That's the main thing that shatters my suspension of disbelief. Of 8 different people all around the world, not one is a married guy with two kids working in an office or a single lady studying for her master's degree living with her sister. Everything has to be zany and over the top.

>board literally dedicated to praising and disseminating Hollyjew degeneracy
>show that revels in Hollyjew degeneracy somehow not Sup Forums approved
pic very related

>if not for the excessive and grotesque faggotry
Why would I see it then?

I'm so nervous about S2. Straczynski out, Ameen out, Andy --> Lilly Wachowski, I'm really afraid its gonna tank. Great premise, great visuals, some solid performances, but I'm terrified it's all going to crushed under a tsunami of hamfisted progressivism. The Christmas Special was not promising IMO. Hope to hell that I'm worried for nothing.

the premise is pretty cool and rather well executed
the characters are well drawn and charming.
John Toll is doing god's work with the cinematography.
the editing is pretty great.

Straczynski isn't out

I thought I heard that he had very little creative input in S2. Could be some Sup Forums bullshit though.

>Will
>zany and over the top
Nigga, you could argue that Sun and Van Damme are over the top, and Nomi being extremely hamfisted, but that's it.

why would a married guy with two kids be open to another connection? Much less eight more? As the married guy, his wife, and his kids, are already intensely connected.

The idea behind the show is the characters are so alienated from the world as it exists they break the laws of physics to connect to each other in a way that shouldn't be possible.

Then the bad guys are working hard to stop that from happening in order to maintain the culture of consumerist materialism that keeps them in power.

i hope they actually delve into the sci fi instead of lol lets have another orgy every episode

Almost everyone on this website posts on Sup Forums, tumblrina

Wow... That sounds fucking awful

Yes, reality is awful.

best current scifi series OP,dont let any polfag tell you Sense8 sucks

they toned it down a lot
you cant just insult your boss like that and expect nothing to happen

>Sense8 is an accurate depiction of reality
Dial back the autism, faggot

>trannys are .04% of the population
>reality

her name is Nomi

Never got the whole trap craze until I watched Sense8.

Was literally enTRAPped.

Go ahead and explain how that has anything to do with what I said. I'll wait.

>her

I think hes pretty noticeably a man

like I've seen other dudes with the same face before, really cant unsee it.

Presidents are like .0001% of the population and there are tons of shows about presidents

JUST SAYAN

Sense8 is the gayest show I've ever seen, I mean that both literally and figuratively.

>Keanu Reeves fucked her for hours and hours

Nothing GoT does is good.
>muh edgy fantasy

You're clearly posting from an alternate dimension.

In the reality I live in, all shows are about people who will work 40 hours a week their entire lives and die with nothing, thinking the entire time they'll change up and be a millionaire.

Pretty top tier Sup Forums in all respects from concept, to writing and production. Although a bit slow to start, its becomes great a few episodes in.

Been waiting for s02 for a while now.

but did you liked it?

They are also relevant and interesting... Unlike trannies

Presidents aren't generally mentally ill

>Trailer looking pretty good
>1:00 mark
>Hear the voice
>It's the fucking tranny that pretty much ruined season 1
Him saying how """wet""" he got was so fucking disgusting. I wish the Wachowski fags weren't so mentally ill

wish this was true

I watched Season 1. Thought its pretty good, besides that forced LGBT-bullshit. Will drop it and not watch season 2.

Well we wish you weren't a faggot too

>And let's be honest, who gave a fuck about his plot ?

He had one of the best plots. The tranny was so fucking terrible and hamfisted
>le uber leet hacker manlady

It ruins season 1

wut?

>GWB - redneck cokehead
>Slick Willy - sex addict
>Reagan - sociopath with dementia
>Nixon - paranoid

>this is what he actually believes

KEANU DATED HER FOR SEVERAL MONTHS?

I know he at least plotted the season, I don't think he wrote as much as last season

The first season is a Okay. It may reflects the view of the world through the eyes of Wachowskis's. My stomach got full by the S1. I ain't take the dive into the 2nd one.

>corporate entities aren't blocking the development and widespread application of technologies that would reduce the necessity of capitalism to distribute resources

hmm

>.0001%

>0.000001 × 7000000000 =

That would mean that there are 7000 presidents in the world.

.000001 * 321000000 = 321

And 321 presidents in the US.

JUST SAYAN

Wtf there was a Christmas special

Also kek, did the black guy really leave because his character was gonna be trans and be in an orgy?

I didn't even know this shit came out tomorrow, I probably won't watch it until finals are over