Cute outfit, your husband give it to you?

>Cute outfit, your husband give it to you?

Anyone notice how even 10-15 years ago you could still say pretty homophobic shit and nobody would bat an eye?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aq0QctWvbRU
youtube.com/watch?v=_2LjwM3B688
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it started around 2007

that's when all these fat feminist cunts found the internet and their pathetic echochamber communities

>le big bang theory meme :^)

>Spiderman movie was almost 15 years ago
Jesus Christ! Where did the time go?

Anyway, to answer your question, yeah the left ramped up their craziness in a very short amount of time and both entertainment and media were right along with them. Blowback was inevitable but even still things are looking pretty bleak.

what is this theory?

similarly, imagine if this film was released today. sjw would flip shit over a bunch of white dudes slaughtering thousands upon thousands of oppressed PoC

Yeah watched this movie days ago and though the same thing

>Live in small conservative English village
>Can still use homophobic slurs
Feels great

its only since last year that cops are now seen as evil

Yet we are constantly told we are paranoid right wing nutters for pointing it out. And that SJWs 'only exist on the internet'.

They are evrywhere, the Internet, the schools, the media, the government and they have quickly changed everything while very few noticed.

>be bi
>people still call each other faggot, sissy, cocksucker, bitch boi
>anti semitic and sexist jokes all the time
don't hang with PoC wannabe moral losers

>You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculateing and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells... you will know the rent is paid.
Raimi got away with worse things than that.

Everybody agreed on a date that the internet turned to shit, this date coincided with the big bang theory premier, and weirdly enough tbbt promoted le nerd xD culture.

A lot of people think that the show (which whether we like it or not, is wildly successful) took otherwise innocuous norps and brought them into our safe spaces, where they learned about feminism and liberalism and set up shop for the past ten years.

Bush also did 9/11

>around 2007 was when things turned to shit
>"what happened in 2007?"
>big bang theory started

or something like that

it;s because of the iphone and smart phones came you you fucking kiwi

not bacause of your shitty jew show

There were plenty of people doing that when it came out.

Part of the reason is the prevalence of words like "homophobic".

When you say homophobic, they win. That is a liberal word that is designed to control people. If you get rid of the word, nobody can refer to the concept any longer.

Same goes for "racist", "sexist", "xenophobic", etc.

Don't let them control you.

can confirm

Yeah that literally happened junior

Yeah, the Persian empire was so oppressed.

youtube.com/watch?v=aq0QctWvbRU

Don't forget comparisons to Hitler. That's like the trump card for left wingers.

I didn't make it up Ahmed

>tfw Married with Children wouldn't even make it past the pilot today

This and All In The Family. I read an article somewhere with Norman Leer saying that if the idea of that show was pitched to network execs today, it would be outright rejected.

>tfw

Such a based show

The hilarious thing about All In The Family was that it was designed to be a lampooning of your average "racist" american. It was supposed to be pure marxist propaganda. You were supposed to think Archie Bunker was a retarded buffoon and Meathead was a good guy. But instead they accidentally made Archie too cool a guy. So everyone liked and identified with Archie and said "you know, he has a point" and everyone shit on Meathead for being a retarded hippie. Total backfire

you say that, but Drawn together was a thing

It was portal you mongs

Still

youre just a fag then i know a lot of high quality blondes who LOVE old vidyas like NES and SNES

girls are shit at 3d but great with 2d

>The hilarious thing about All In The Family

also, whoever wrote Archie's lines came up with some inspired shit. One time Meathead, who lived on the couch in the living room, was getting dressed, and put on his left sock and shoe first.

Archie went ape shit "IT'S NOT ONE SOCK AND ONE SHOE, IT'S SOCK AND SOCK AND THEN SHOE AND SHOE".

perfect line for archie vs. meathead.

It was both. Tbbt and Portal got them interested and the iPhone gave them access. It's also 14 years after 1993 so they're the spawn of the Eternal September generation.

Drawn together is 10 years old nigga

>OP posts Raimi Spider-Man
>Thread doesn't deserve into Spideyposting like on Sup Forums

I don't know if I should be dissapointed or not.

>Archie too cool a guy

Totally. One of my favorite sitcom characters right there with Al Bundy.

I recently rewatched ace ventura, it's all about getting tripped into kissing a tranny lmao

spidey posting is as bad or worse than pone posting. Sup Forums to this day still thinks it is hilarious to say "this is now a spiderman thread" followed by 100 of the same stale images.

Thought I accidentally changed boards

People upgrading their phones had nothing to do with the "lawl science is kool now BAZINGA!" phenomenon.

Everything when to absolute shit when the normie came. "Lol, user, I think you'd really like this show! It's so geeky and all about science and vidya, like you!" - every single normie I knew through 2007-2008.

don`t call him a kiwi asshole. new zealand is a fine country full of fine people who deserve respect. take a look at your shithole of a country before attacking the superior nz

Come on poland let that Nz brother defend himself, he made a hasty decision and he should live with it

wait up wrong thread :^)

>confusing spideyposting with raimiposting
get with the times grandpas

>raimiposting

ok, I am clueless. what the fuck is raimiposting and why does it look exactly like spideyshit.

fuck off Sup Forums

What else happened in 2007 - O-B-A-M-A.

That nigger cunt is behind all the degeneracy we've witnessed over the past 8 years.

Has anyone else noticed how sick society has become since then?

More immigration, less patriotism, less societal cohesion, less genuine national pride, lower productivity.

Obama and everything he represents is evil.

He is evil to the core and the narcissistic fuck needs to be imprisoned and his divisive anti-american anti-national politics must be destroyed.

Someone post the one similar to this but about burning the Jews in their homes.

How much can we pay you to make sure that godawful juvenile shit is never posted on a grownup board?

Basically just quoting the Raimi films.

>IMPRESSIVE
>BONESAW IS REEEAAADY
>HE STINKS AND I DONT LIKE HIM

>girls are shit at 3d but great with 2d

I agree, girls are much better in 2D

>no fun allowed
also
>grownup board
kek'd

>Be mexican
>Go to one of the most fag-friendly city, Guadalajara.
>Cant say "joto maricon" because the last time I did, a teenage cunt said she'll denunce me as discriminatory.
>mfw I was on the cellphone with an old friend and was just banter (he's indeed a homosexual but a manly one)

Why are the woman the most defensive on LGBT?

How is that homophobic?

Literally "Thanks Obama!" the post

at least make some rape babies before you expire

>"Thank god your here spiderman! It was the filthy spics again, I swear if I had enough ammo id execute every one on the spot and use their corpses to build the wall"

Holy shit, how did Raimi get away with this?

>"your gun is digging in my hip"
Remember when Ace Ventura found our that his boss (who he kissed) was a tranny and then overreacted hilariously? If that came out today Jim Carry would be crucified. I think it's time to face facts, we are becoming like our grandparents... in the sense of we are a product of our time. the only difference is it won't be shrugged off like when grandma would refer to brazil nuts as "Nigger Toes".

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LjwM3B688

Is Guadalajara really that bad? Here in Monterrey everyone call each other "puto" like we used "güey" years ago.

at this pace every movie will be a rated pg disney film.

>has nothing to do with social media/ technology becoming mainstream and thereby introducing memes to the general public, commercializing everything on the internet and bringing the end to the wild west internet

>tmz in 2005
>youtube created in 2005, bought by google in 2006
>facebook became available to public emails in 2006
>myspace booming
>nintendo wii came out in 2006
>iphone came out 2007
>tumblr created in 2007
>chanology in 08

I noticed a few saying it was more like east/west propaganda but nothing serious

>2007

YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, iPhone, wireless internet got better, etc., all started taking off around then and everyone suddenly had a "voice" and demanded "respect."

It really is what's killing society.

We'll figure it out. We're just in a big transition right now. People don't know how to deal with this giant leap in tech yet.

It could, but it would be on FXX in the late hours of the night, and the writers would have to spend half of their time trying to put on the facade that it's "ironic"