What if he's right?

What if he's right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JI1CuTbxDhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've know black guys that believe water is alive

What if G-d was one of us?

This shit is retarded, I read some shithouse article in rollingstone while pinching a loaf where they devoted 2 whole paragraphs to his rantings and ravings on this. Fuckin cokehead

>multiply 1 coin with 1 different coin
>somehow end up with only 1 coin

math fags explain this I dare you

That means a single one is two. That means there is no such thing as one which means the entire system falls apart. There are plenty of weird number systems out there but setting up one where 1x1=2 is impossible (unless you change what x or = means).

bu...but..

It's more like "I have one coin one time" which equals 1 vs "I have one coin ten times" (1 x 10) or "I have 3 coins three times" (3 x 3)

difference between multiplying and addition

the earth is flat

You ever think math might just be DIFFERENT for different cultures??? Y'all are racist if you "correct" a black man

Three men go to stay at a motel, and the man at the desk charges them $30.00 for a room. They split the cost ten dollars each. Later the manager tells the desk man that he overcharged the men, that the actual cost should have been $25.00. The manager gives the bellboy $5.00 and tells him to give it to the men.
The bellboy, however, decides to cheat the men and pockets $2.00, giving each of the men only one dollar.

Now each man has paid $9.00 to stay in the room and 3 x $9.00 = $27.00. The bellboy has pocketed $2.00. $27.00 + $2.00 = $29.00 - so where is the missing $1.00?

>>multiply 1 coin with 2 different coin
>somehow end up with only 2 coin

Where the first coin go?

Umm...

Did you read that on Buzz Aldrin's Instagram?

Niggers not realizing this guy is a professional life long troll just like Trump. These people don't care about money or power just trolling the shit out of idiots.

>m-merely pretending!!!

I'm retarded. I had to google it.

There's no missing dollar. They paid 30. They got 3 back. 30-3 = 27. The bellboy "tipped" himself 2. 27-2 = 25. The last paragraph is just misleading, because 27 + 2 isn't part of this in any way.

Spot the person of Jewish Jew.

Prove to me its not.

in what sense?

so what's his theory?

The dot product of the vectors 1 and 1 is 2.

OH GOD WHAT IF HE'S RIGHT?

Assuming you mean the vectors have magnitude 1, their dot product is dependent on the angle between them. lrn 2 math

How many ones is one?
A single one is one.
Terrence Howard is memeing.

Fuck it's been a long time since I did A levels.
Yeah this user is right, I believe the formula is something like axb = mod(a)mod(b)cos(x) but prove me wrong if I am.

He's right, its been that way for a while. Basically 1x1 used to be 1 because it was just 1 times itself, however in recent years mathematicians discovered that "1" times itself results in two because of a unique Pythagorean omega equation where 1 becomes a 2 through rigorous multiplication. Refer to Churchill University's study on multiplication factors and advanced quadro-dynamics if you want to learn more.

Doesn't this mean that 1 x 1 is also 3, 5, 7 and every other prime number? Sorry I suck at math...

you have 1 apple 1 time. if you shit out the apple 24 hours later on a grassy field and wait 36 months you have around 30 apples.

1x1 = 30 confirmed.

by any metric of life it must procreate, even if that is single cell division.

Water is H2O, it isn't complex enough to be life, just help sustain life.

O = 1 group of one = 1 x1 = 1
OO = 1 group of two = 1 x 2 = 2
O O = 2 groups of one = 2 x 1 = 2
OOOO OOOO OOOO = 3 groups of 4 = 3 x 4 = 12
OOOOOO OOOOOO = 2 groups of 6 = 2 x 6 = 12

No and never

>multiply 1 coin with 2 coins
>three coins
checkmate atheists

Based Pythagoras, killing dragons before he was 12 and conquered all of Asia all by himself.

>nobody will hire him
>beats his wife because nobody gets it
>house is full of insane models "proving it"

Man needs some fucking diazepam and a therapist

WTF are you guys talking about?

The dot product of vector 1 and 1 is 1 if they're on the same slot.
The angle is 100% decided by if they are on the same slot, so you're really overcomplicating it like we are missing information.
It's not mod(a), it has nothing to do with modulo. vector a dot vector b = length a*bcos(angle). axb is rotation and it's too long to type out here with the derivatives.

humans are 99.9% water

humans are also 100% alive

water is 100% water

thus water is AT LEAST 99.9% alive

wha-

That's witchcraft, how the fuck did you do this?

You end up with 1 coin^2 = coin coin, retard

Black man doesn't know what times means.

WE WUZ 'RITHMETIC

>it's a rich celebrity turns out to be batshit crazy episode
Need to stop rehashing this theme

Each man paid $9.33333, not $9.

>humans are 99.9% water
No we arent.
And water is just a catalyst our bodies use.

you need 2 coins to 1 x 1 with coins, so the answer is 2. he is correct yet the "scientists" are saying he is not, just because he is black

What about the black scientists?

Shut your fucking mouth, terryology is real

>black
>scientist

pick 1 x 1 / 1

you need 3 coins, including the coin you use in the answer

Quality post.

I appreciate your dedication

You just haven't looked into it

>you need 2 coins to 1 x 1 with coins, so the answer is 2.

so you need the two coins for the 1 x 1, but then you also need two coins for the 2, so really 1 x 1 = 4. that is, you need four coins for 1 x 1, the two in the 1 x 1 and the two that result from 1 x 1

No, from their perspective, they did indeed pay 9 dollar each.

This is in right.

The part you need to understand is, that the 2 dollar he tipped himself is part of what the men paid.

They paid 30 and got 3 back. So they paid 27.
The 2 dollar the bellboy kept are part of the 27. Thus it makes no sense to add them a second time.

Why do threads about this retard always get so many replies?

yeah but I don't wanna multiply a group with a coin, I wanna multiply a coin with a coin

Did anyone else read the circles like oh ooh oh oh oooh oooh oooooooooh oooooooooh?

One One is One. Stop being an idiot.

>One One
>One, one time and then One, one time again

Looks like Two to me

>One
>One
Those are two things

OH FUCK I just googled that shit and now I'm smacking myself. Total adds up to 27, not 30. The men were supposed to pay $25, but the bellboy kept $2, so in the end they payed $27.

Terrence Howard is in this thread right NOW.
Say something nice about him.

1 x 1 = 2

One x One = 2 Ones

One x One = One and One

There are four ones.

So, 1 x 1 = 4

Then you get a coin squared.

Just a slav like one of us

why the fuck would the shape change?

>not hollow

Fuck I had to puzzle it out for 15 mins but you switched the perspective in the last part.

Either you consider the 30 in circulation where the boys have 3 the bellhop has 2 and the owner has 25 (2+3+25=30)

Or you are focusing on the net loss of 27 in which case the 27 is in the pockets of the owner and belhop (2+25=27)

Troll math is hard to pull off but if u do it ends up being a real mind fuck

but i have an alternative fact here that says humans ARE 99.9% water

also i fucking love science

why are you adding shit. times means "by it's self."

The truth he doesn't want you to know...

youtube.com/watch?v=JI1CuTbxDhI

>times means "by it's self."

2 x 2 = 2 by itself = 2

So, 2 x 2 = 2?

..*..=4

x = 1
x/9 = 1/9
x/9 = 0.11111111111111...
9(x/9) = 9(0.111111111111...)
x = 0.999999999999...

4th line doesn't work.
If 0.111 = 1/9 then 9x0.1111 = 1

>3 men
>one $30 motel room
Not in God's America.

>decimal approximation as a mathematical proof

The square root of two isn't two, what the fuck is he talking about? Is this the power of American education?

dude dropped out of college because he disagreed with his professors about the fact that 1x1=1. This isn't American education, he's just retarded.

Cool story and I'm sure it will make great conversation with your remedial algebra teacher tomorrow. We're talking university level numbers theory here, kiddos.

From his rantings it sounds like he thinks every number is a perfect square root

>Now each man has paid $9.00
no

25/3=8+1/3
They get a dollar back so 8+1/3+1=9+1/3
(9+1/3)=28

>niggers
Funny that if you take out all the niggers and spics our education can actually compete with europe

>a profession where one doesn't need to worry about academics
>surprised when someone in the profession says something stupid about academics

Maybe in terms of the top universities, but children in America receive basically no education at all, and colleges care more about their football teams than actually educating the students.

ok mr expert

insects build more complex stuctures than anything niggers have ever built.

kek at that image

The geometric concept of squaring and cubing (bisecting a square on both axes, cube on three) indicates the concept of "one" is completely fucked.

desu

What are you actually talking about?

blaming niggers and spics won't make you intelligent, your school level is absolutely documented dogshit regardless of race, the dumbest posts that you can read on this website always come from americans

They should remake 'Good Will Hunting', but with black people and the equation on the blackboard would be '1x1 = ? '.

Call it 'Good Will Smith'

>2(0)=1(0)
No shit

Steps 3-6 are "0 = 0" then it skips to "1=2"

>dividing by 0

Maths be racis yo.