Burton is forever kino

Still the best Batman movie.

Bravo Nolan movies are too afraid of being capeshit and try too hard to be serious that only show Batman itself for 5 minutes per movie, totally ridiculous.

Besides, B. Nolan's Gotham City is too normal and modern, while Burton Gotham is gothic, grimdark, corruption-ridden, visually dirty and distopic, i.e. an real Gotham City.

You can't compare THIS with daylight brooklin.

The best Batman movie is The Shadow.

That's a big guy

I don't know the Schumacher movies are pretty fucking good as well

Using the word kino automatically invalidates your argument and ruins your thread.

Reddit kinotards are not welcome on Sup Forums.

This thread is closed

Burton's films:

>visually stunning
>Gotham looks like something that rose from the very depths of hell
>Keaton best Batman
>great soundtracks and scores
>Keaton, Jack, Kim, DeVito, Michelle, Walken etc.
>perfect mix of camp, action, comedy, horror, gothic, really captures that comic book aura
>actually looks like a cartoon brought to life, doesn't take itself too seriously and doesn't try to overdone muh exposition to explain plots

Nolan's flicks:

>visually boring, thin and uninspiring
>cinematography is Smallville-tier
>Gotham is literally Chicago
>Bale is good as Bruce, terrible as Batman
>fucking memes such as Caine, Freeman, Neeson, Hathaway, Holmes, Ledger and Hardy
>forgettable soundtracks and scores, there's a fucking background music nonstop playing, gets tedious very fast
>the flicks are some crappy mixtures of thriller, police B-flick and Statham-tier action boogaloos
>there's no charm, depth, charisma, wit
>the flicks take themselves way too seriously, Nolan and Co. try to present some le deep social and political commentary, only to fail miserably
>there are buttloads of expositions for the dummies
>awful plots
>well, at least it spawned Baneposting

>villain is a clown
>minions aren't circus themed

>villain is a penguin
>minions are circus theme

Also the Riddler was the first villain not be fucking off'ed by Bat or Murder. Fug these movies.

So what's the problem?

You seem to be lost

For better or worse I see these movies as just popular actors playing themselves but with costumes.

>Michael Keaton Batman looks more insane than Fat Old Joker
>the Joker actually thinks Bruce Wayne is Cringy during his breakdown
>good film

Get a load of this fucking pleb

>he's s butt blasted Reddit kinotard

LEL

>Bruce wayne has glasses

DROPPED

>fucking memes such as Caine, Freeman, Neeson, Hathaway, Holmes, Ledger and Hardy
What did (You) mean by this?

I think Keaton is a great actor, but for the love of god, he wasn't a great Bruce Wayne for shit.
Actually, to this day no one has sold me on his Bruce except for Affleck, and even then not 100%. Comics Wayne is a lot more autistic.

BTAS Wayne, Keaton, Bale

>best batman movie

Best capeshit movie. Period

>BTAS
animated, doesn't count. but that one is good, yeah
>keaton
no
>bale
another great actor but even when I was young I felt his wayne kinda lame

Incredibles
Unbreakable
Super
Kick Ass
Mask of the Phantasm
The Shadow
Phantom

>Unbreakable
love this meme

>Incredibles
Bitch please
>Unbreakable
Ok, maybe
>Super
Never seen it
>Kick Ass
Fuck off
>Mask of the Phantasm
Another maybe
>The Shadow
Also maybe
>Phantom
No

This movie sucked, and it is inferior in every way to the Nolan movies. No amount of nostalgia or goofy penguins with lasers on them, can save a shit story. I don't give a fuck how gothic the Burton movies look; that doesn't make them good.

The Burton movies have great sets but they're gay as hell.

> a calous billionaire demented orphan and rengade vigilante team up to take down the caped crusader

The story is great u mong they are each a reflection of batman himself. And the final confrontation between keaton pfifer and walken is one of the greatest batmany moments ever put to film.

Only heat legends like gravity monologue tops it