Are the Purge movies any good?

Are the action scenes good at least?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6GhSM3Gu9VU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. The purge was a psy op to set up the notion that government is a moral imperative for a good society.

It was one of the most untrue, fear mongering and un American films ever to be released.

No. It's pure propaganda, and the action sequences are shit.

Havent seen the first one, but th 2nd and 3rd are not good but also not bad, ok to kill time.

They are in fact bad. Don't waste your time on these

I'm once again mislead by trailers. Thank you for letting me know.

Check out the purge episode of Rick and Morty

Really bad B movies that dont go far enough. 15 pg action scenes.

>They are in fact bad.

I only ever saw the first one, and was disappointed by the lack of purging. It was more about one specific family trying to survive while people try to purge them.

While I've been told the later ones are better, I haven't cared enough to actually track them down. But I'd probably watch them if they were there.

I can see how one might take that away from the first film, but at least the second and the third have a distinct anti-government/FUCK DRUMFS vibe.

I saw the first one. Complete waste of time.

Its blatant left wing propaganda.

1st is a shitty Panic Room
2nd has decent action
3rd is just shit and FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

I only watched the second one. It was all right. Frank Grillo did pretty good Punisher impression.

I wish Grillo was given better action roles. He could've been a modern day action hero.

I love how these movies dont show apocalypse that would happen in nigger areas during the purge.

Also in the last movie there were gang members out in the open making noise any enemy gang could have driveby them.

The first and second movie actually genuine american nigger behavior like the spoiled black brat being a pathological liar, adoring savagery and hating civilized behavior along with finding ways to get firearms. Next her impulsive violenxe such as killing two humans over NOT BEING ALLOWED TO STEAL is accurate depictions of how feral and psychotic black people are.

The third one is pretty funny. It's amusing at least.

>a furry gets killed
youtube.com/watch?v=6GhSM3Gu9VU