Your regular reminder that Portugal won the Euro final without Ronaldo on the pitch...

Your regular reminder that Portugal won the Euro final without Ronaldo on the pitch, the only title that people use to argue that Ronaldo is the GOAT and not Messi, and Ronaldo only scored a grand total of 3 goals in the entire tournament, two against Hungary in the groups and one against Wales

Attached: 1976-trtworld-141171-173026.jpg (960x540, 100K)

Delete please

Hey, at least you're not Sweden, people here still can't shut the fuck up about how we finished third in the 94 World Cup

Your regular reminder that Argentina lost 3 finals in a row with Messi on the pitch.
>goat
lmao

They will once we win the whole thing this year. It's coming home la'

You're letting your geographical location mess too much with your personality, gypo, just remember, things don't have to be like that, you don't have to act like a complete retard just because you werer born in Romenia.

Some players don't have the luxury of watching their team win from the sideline, gypsy, if they don't bomb out in groups

Well at least he isn't standing on his tippy-toes like an insecure faggot.

>cant mentally cope with reality
>resorts to flagposting
sad.

I seriously don´t know why there is still any portuguese that supports that international team. That's not Portugal, almost half of them are not even portuguese.

>Pepe, Bruno Alves, Quaresma, Nani, Rolando, William, Eder

I don't think you know what flagposting means, gypsy. The only reality here is that Ronaldo has an international team that can win titles without him and Messi doesn't, and that Ronaldo bombed out of groups in the 2014 world cup.

Citizenship is a paper

>without Ronaldo on the pitch
Funny because I remember him managing the team

So,just don´t call to that Portugal,because it isnt anymore, it's just another footbal club, like any other that has players from all the places of the world..

Nom you don't get it. Being Portuguese or Spanish is literally a matter of papers and chance. They are as protuguese as you my dude. They speak the language and live/lived in our culture.

Attached: merchant q.gif (452x523, 4K)

Why don't you mention the assists that were vital for their wins. Also the match against Hungary was to be or not be and he delivered when it was needed

No, they are not. a paper will never make of anyone portuguese, english or greek or japanese. Our ancestors would fuck laugh with your pathetic sentence.

I mean even Hitler accepted naturalisation of immigrants who had lived there through a certain amount of generations. Even for Jews.

>Ronaldo bombed out of groups in the 2014 world cup.
Argentina in 2014 was 2nd favorite by bet sites, #2 in Fifa rankings, 5th market value.
Portugal in 2014 was 12th favorite by bet sites, #7 in Fifa rankings, 9th market value.
Argentina was more stacked by any stats.

>The only reality here is that Ronaldo has an international team that can win titles without him and Messi doesn't
is that why Messi missed 1v1 with Neuer in 2014 and missed a penalty in the 2016 copa america final?
>Eder, Joao Mario, Renato Sanches, Fonte, Cedric are better than Iguain, DiMaria, Aguero, Otamendi, Mascherano
top kek what a choker

Are you saying that Hitlr considered blacks with a paper, germans (like any bavarian), that's it? ROTFL good joke man. And what adolf tought is irrelevant, our nations exist for centuries and centuries.

Ronaldo also gave 3 assists which made him the 2nd best scorer in the tournament you fucking retard. :=)

Attached: 1291032067137.gif (320x240, 856K)

>3 draws in group stage
Fucking Platini motherfucker

>without ronaldo on the pitch

imagine being this dumb.

>12th favorite
>Bombs out of groups
>2nd favorite
>Finishes second
Wow, that's the kind of insight you can only get from a gypsy...

Neat, do you have any highlights of Ronaldo from the finals?

>Didn't play the match
>Be in the fucking center at 10 cm of the cup

hey if we have a nigger problem at least lets make some of them useful, black people can play soccer my guy

MESSI IS GOAT STAY MAD PENALDO FAGS

Attached: 49352529.jpg (960x540, 171K)

I see no problem as long as the majority is still portuguese. I find 8 portuguese to 3 non portuguese acceptable.
Also nani and Eder not going to the world cup
Bruno alves/rolando one of this aint going too.
Quaresma is a sub mostly, the only players that gonna be in the lineup for the world cup are pepe and william not more than that

the probable lineup for the world cup is going to be this
GK:Patricio
LB:Guerreiro
CB:Pepe
CB:Fonte/Ruben Dias
RB:Cedric
DM:William
Someone
Someone
Ronaldo
Bernardo Silva
Guedes/Andre Silva

>Argentina in 2014 was 2nd favorite by bet sites, #2 in Fifa rankings, 5th market value.
>mentally ill soyboys: "Argentina wasn't stacked"

>Portugal in 2016 was 6th favorite by bet sites, #7 in Fifa rankings, 6th market value.
>mentally ill soyboys: "Portugal was stacked and didn't need Ronaldo's 3 goals and 3 assists to carry them to the final."

Attached: lmao.jpg (399x385, 27K)

>The team that was "carried" by Ronaldo wins the final without him
Heh... nothin' personnel, kid

>You now realize that if they kept the former format of the Euro Portugal would have been out in group stage and everybody would have laugh and shitpost about Ronaldo till the end of time

Attached: 1404298595462.png (200x194, 21K)

>2nd favorite by bet sites, #2 in Fifa rankings, 5th market value.
all thanks to Messi, it was stacked in having Messi, without Messi it would have been 1th in bet sites, #14 in fifa rankings and 9th in market value

>The team that was “carried” by Messi loses the final with him
Losers aren’t winners :^)

and a euro isn't a World Cup, something Portugal will never ever win

congratz on reaching Greece/Denmark status

>things would’ve turned out exactly the same

Attached: 790A2EF7-E219-43C5-A1F7-0D01FD0FB4BD.jpg (645x729, 67K)

Nowadays that Brazil are shit, winning the Euro is literally the same as winning the WC. No other relevant teams outside of europe.

They will win in Russia though.

>i-it's the same
top fucking kek, worldcuplets

Attached: why.png.gif.gif (736x135, 9K)

>when not even buying out the referees and hunting down the star player can get you that win
sorry baguette, go tend to your muslim overlords before they blow you up

just you wait

god Euro 2016 was so bad

No, what this means is that Messi needs to win a WC with Argentina to even be in the conversation for GOAT (with the likes of Maradona and Pelé). Because Portugal is never expected to win a WC, Ronaldo doesn't need to win one.

>Messi is goat except when he chokes 3 finals in a row
lmao

>Messi needs to win a WC to match a Euro where Ronaldo didn't even play in the final
Gee whiz, that sure is convenient!

>Gee whiz, that sure is convenient!
a copa america then

OH WAIT

OH NONONONONONONO

Or how about tournaments that both players actually played in, like the Olympics?

OH WAIT

OH NONONONONO

Attached: firefox_2018-03-24_00-29-37.png (589x232, 9K)

>Portugal has punched above its weight by winning the Euro.
>Argentina has underperformed in WCs.
Not that difficult to understand.

>Losing to a Germany that beats Brazil 7-1 in Brazil is underperforming
That's not what that word means, no.

fate has been decided. Only one of them will win the world cup. 2018 is the year. Nigeria is strong, iceland are underdogs, croatia are astacked team. Be realistic, argentina is fucked, they will not pass the group stages. Portugal going to end second place in their group, play against brazil in semi finals and then spain in the final.

Day of the final, minute 119, after a well played match(2-2) between portugal and spain, ronaldo gets the ball, the spaniard defense are tired, ronaldo gets his extra boost from his ancestral tecniques learned from anal training with Badr Hari, dribbles sergio ramos, fakes a shoot, pique gets blown away, only de gea left, starts running against him, dribbles past the goalkeeper shoots gooooooooaaaaaaaaallll TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WORLD CHAMPION TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: world cup.png (906x981, 67K)

>france vs nigeria
nigeria wins

>Compared to their history in the competition.
Geez, you really are slow.
Who do you think is supposed to fare better in a WC: Brazil or Slovenia? Who will be more disappointed to lose in a semifinal, Germany or Switzerland? Same thing applies when comparing Portugal to Argentina. The expectations are not the same. And Messi will be rightly considered to be a failure if he fails to do what Maradona did.

Most portuguese I know are glad he got hurt in the final because they wouldnt have won with him on demanding every ball. It was a solid team without him that avoid the other side of the bracket with germany, spain and italy

Yeah, because a Copa América, which Argentina has won about 100 times (but incredibly failed to do so with the "greatest player in the world"), is certainly not enough.
>being this clueless

Based.
But I honestly can't see it happening.

Based Romania using arguments against the irrational.

They went through all the championship by fucking luck against very weak opponents, the best player of Portugal in the competition was Pepe not Ronaldo, they don't have any team, they are not going to have that much luck in a long time. I'm just saying things like they are, I like Portugal and I think Ronaldo is better than Messi, but Portugal as football team is a fucking joke.

yeah I know, but still I hold my opinion that Spain ends first and goes to the final, also Portugal reaching the quarter-finals and playing probably against france or even reaching the semi finals againt brazil is possible, morroco and iran are worse than egypt, we got the group stage

We got all the luck we didn't have in 2004, where we had a much better team.
It was poetic justice.
It's not like we hadn't been knocking on the door before, with countless semifinals and a final.

>winning the Euro is literally the same as winning the WC

You know that's not true right bro?

These

Oh no no no I can guarantee you that's not the same
I'd rather see France win 1 WC again than 10 more Euros

No, they are not portuguese if they are not the same race as you, you have to belong to the people, to the nation, nation means "birth"

>where we had a much better team.

we lost because of the fucking goalkeeper, fucking ricardo at the corners, at least he was based in the penatys fucked the anglo 2 times but missed when needed(against zidane in semifinal 2006)

Sure, but we did have a better team overall.
No amount of "but we didn't win with that team" revisionism can make the 2004 team worse on paper than the 2016 team.

With 10 more Euros you'd literally be the greatest European team of all time. With one more WC you wouldn't even be the second best European team in WC history.

'World Champions' user, it's very different
You'll feel this feel one day, eventually...

Nah, we won't.
We're too small.
That's why the Euro, for us, feels like the WC for you.
It's all a matter of proportion.

tournaments won in your own country shouldn't count, that's some pussy shit

>reminder that if iceland didnt score a last minute goal vs austria we would have to play agaisnt england france germany/italy

yeah right, you sure know a lot of portuguese people...

small minded cuck, based Tsuunaldo will take us to glory.

you have to be strong mind

>includes players born and raised in Portugal as not portuguese
>doenst include fucking avecs that have never been here and dont even speak the language
kys pol fag

Reminder that Quaresma only went to a final stage for Portugal and it was the only one Portugal won.

Yeah Portugal got lucky so what? We won TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>confederations cup

delete this

>reminder that had Penaldo scored that penalty vs Austria you would have England, France and Germany as well

Tsu is trully a visionary

Sweden has more WC podiums than England

Your ancestors also probably shitted openly in the streets and drank malaria infested waters while thinking disease outbreaks was the will of god or in other words, your ancestors were fucking retarded so who cares what they think?