This madman is out of control

This madman is out of control.

Will Shillary ever recover?

She's already getting away with so much though, her gaffes are catching up with her and she won't be able to rig the national elections.

>crying about stupid shit nobody cares about

Yeah, look at him go. Throw that baby tantrum, Donald.

>also, crooked hillary hates her!
Lul'd

I mean, there are FBI investigations into vote rigging from the DNC over the primaries, she could get away with it because the DNC owns the election machines. This is why primaries (in the US) don't make sense- they are run, owned, managed and operated by the political parties. She won't be able to run the same scheme during the general elections.

>no one cares about

Does Hillary plan on having /any/ sanders voters come over?

He types like a fucking retard.

>$.02 have been deposited in your account

I like Donald but these personal attacks are becoming really stale. He should attack using intelligent remarks that criticize Hillary's policies instead. Personal attacks don't really make him look competent.

YOU ARE A FUCKING MONGOLOID MONGOLIAN TRASHBAG. HILLARY IS NOT ONLY THE FUTURE OF THE USA AND THE FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT, BUT THE ONLY HOPE FOR A BRIGHTER FUTURE FOR ALL KINDS OF OPPRESSED PEOPLE THE WORLD OVER. YOU FILTH. YOU TRASH. YOU UNAMERICAN SCUM. DO YOU EVEN BELIEVE IN DEMOCRACY, LIBERTY, OR EQUALITY? I SPREAD THE WORD OF HILLARY NOT FOR MONEY, BUT BECAUSE IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO, AND IF YOU HAD ANY FUCKING SELF-RESPECT YOU WOULD DO THE SAME.
ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅

Hillary just lost the help that she needed.
Her campaign is finished.

Literally what policies?

U R A FUGGGIN LEEEFF :D

Wow, I was very worried about Madame Secretary Clinton's campaign until I read your post! I guess I just needed someone to Correct the Record(TM)!

confirmed MADMAN
how does he do it????

gotta know your audience

Australia BTFO

Fuck off Pablo

Absolute

Why a leaf tho?

Average voter doesn't care

yfw Hillary gets away with everything cos kek wills it

FUCK OFF PABLO

calling Warren Pocahontas is so fucking funny. I will never vote for Trump but he is comedy gold.

Hillary just threw everyone under the bus right before the DNC convention and Trump is opening his arms wide open to those that's just been betrayed. I'm pretty sure she can't recover from this.

Thats not a personal attack ahmed...DNC has put their collective cocks in the ass of "democracy"
I say good. Mob rule never works out

the average hillary voter probably doesn't even know her polices

American Executive politics aren't about policy because the executive doesn't actually do anything. It's a position whose sole function is looking strong and giving good speeches.

>Wikileakes

Why cant this fucker spell?

does it fucking matter.

>Hillary's policies
literally who

Fox News was anti-Trump for most of the primaries.

>implying the Dems need the support of Bern Victims to win rigged elections

30 million Mexicans and an army of the dead go a long way, friend.

Proven fake. Nice try Ahmed ;)

At this point no. The DNC clearly rigged everything from the beginning and trump will bring this up in the debates. I can't see her winning right now.

He types like an American.

>a leaf

Hillary's supporters are so braindead and low information. They have their head in the clouds and don't even know what the fuck is going on. I had to tell 3 (three) different (female, of course) Hillary supporters in my family this morning that she chose Tim Kaine as her VP. None of them knew who he was. None of them had heard about the e-mails. When I tried to explain, one of them said "of course the Democrats are trying to help Hillary, she's a Democrat, duh!" Just like that, with the "duh!" and everything.

I'm afraid this shit might not even matter. Hillary supporters are just too fucking retarded to notice or care.

>I'm afraid this shit might not even matter. Hillary supporters are just too fucking retarded to notice or care.
It won't matter to the core Hillary voters. It will matter to Berntards and independents. Sanders for president subreddit is absolutely fuming

Fox news was barely watched in 1998.

>Phillt fight?
u haz no idea, Donald. There will be BLMers busting into the DNC screaming about how they wanna kill white people... likely when Kareem gets to the Allah part of his speech.

Fuck off pablo!

>ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅

This.

>be german
>google name
>find news
>no judgement, just the news outlets giving their opinions
>google Trump
>every newssite still against him

Please Mr. Trump, make america great again and help Germany get rid of their liberals.

DON'T WASTE TIME RESPONDING TO OR EVEN ACKNOWLEDGING OBVIOUS SHILLS.

This

Trump has actual support, but Hillary has corruption.

>Pocahontas
HOLY FUCKING KEK

You know for a fact the RNC conspired against Donald Trump. The difference is Dangerous Donald is too high energy for it to have worked.

Yeah let's listen to this random German. Not the guy who destroyed the 16 candidates which made up one of the strongest republican fields in decades and who is tied with Shillary in fucking Connecticut

Will civil war erupt in the US regardless of who wins the election? I've never seen it this heated before.

How can mongolians even recover.

Her "Trump is a racist, sexist, homophobe" policies.

Let's hope not

There is a definite possibility regardless of which candidate wins.

>not wanting the happening

>1 post by this ID
It's almost like it's really a bot or something

>nobody cares about

Lol liberals just willfully ignore new information don't they? People are furious about this, it's just your local liberal propaganda network doesn't show it.

HILARY DINDU NUFFIN!

Kek wills it

Damage control for a particularly poor RNC performance.
DNC will bring the house down when all the big name celebs and politicians come out to worship Hillary.
Will make RNC look like amateur hour.

Slava Ukraini

>Pocahontas wanted V.P. slot...
>Pocahontas
I lost it

www.pocahontas.com

I think some people would vote her even if she went to their house and shat on their face. So many retards everywhere.

Why do Leafs shitpost so much?

>ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ

I read this in Ted Cruz's voice. Kek.

Like a puppy Ted.

There is literally 0 possibility regardless of which candidate wins. Look how split the country was in the 1860 election, this year is nothing compared to that time.

I can't see how your psg-1 doesn't have a claw mount in this picture.

Shame on you.

How does the madman do it constantly. First www.jebbush.com, then www.pokemongotothepolls.com, now www.pocahontas.com

He types like someone who only has 140 characters to get his point across.

DNC is supposed to be neutral, this was a direct attack on the democratic rights of the American people. Anyone who gives a shit about their political rights as citizens does care.

Murdoch meme magic

This. All of Twitter is retarded.

all good but he slightly fucks up with the Pocahontas insult

All of them are legitimate criticisms, fuck you Germany

I'm holding the rifle in your meme picture in my hands, while your women hold Ahmed's cock in theirs.

You're right. I'm the cuck.

>.gif
You truly are Polish

You should lose some with weight.

What's this about Pocahontas? She and John Rolf were the first interracial couple right?

this user gets it, this is literally a none issue.

"but wasserman schultz called Bernie a Jew"

isn't schultz a Jew her self?

this is another made up outrage by the RNC

He got to where he is right now by being blunt, defeating more than a dozen competitors to win the nomination. If his antics seem lowbrow or un intellectual to you, it doesn't matter,he reads his base of Americans better than you, I assume, as a German can.

He doesnt write these, i remember reading he dictates them.

First decent pic I found that illustrated the point. Sorry for not having perfect voting breakdown images readily available for each election.

he actually hand writes them early in the morning/past midnight

>$0.25 has been added to your account

HE doesn't fucking type shit. You think Trump and Hillary actually, personally fucking tweet? Sit there and takka takka out fucking tweets all day?

Get the fuck out of here dumbshits.

Elizabeth Warren claims to be a native american descendant because of some far removed grand father that she can't even prove existed

I agree with you. Trump can use his flamboyant attitude to call attention to why her policies won't work, but there is no need for him to do that right now. I bet you will see this kind of behavior from him ~2 weeks before the first debate.

Trump either types them personally or has someone do that under his supervision. They are clearly 100% his style of writing.

Clinton's account is 50/50, she signs her personal tweets

Triggered

KEK SPEAKS

I could see dems(niggers) chimping out.
If he loses we'll all quietly hoard more ammo.

>Forced to go for young liberals
fucking why? when has this ever been a viable election tactic?

>inb4 bernie endorses donald

I don't think Sup Forums really understands that's civil wars aren't fun at all.

>Democrat party
>has a very undemocratic setup for choosing their presidential candidate
>now there is proof of their shenanigans
>n-no it's irrelevant guys...