youtu.be/Qo3fT0xPeHs
youtube.com/watch?v=YNrn-7zjmYw
youtube.com/watch?v=e1h5TzdTq0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah

>Yeardley Smith's singing voice

>Pokemon theme song parody
>in 2017

Most of the hate comes from the fact that it makes you feel old.

No, it's the fact that the Simpons is outdated as fuck

I think they are referencing Pokemon Go so they are doing the usual Simpsons thing of being one year behind the times

I remember she actually used to be kinda good, what the fuck happened.

This is less funny than pediatric oncology.

Stab and kill and maim?

You don't kill the animals.

Oh yeah because when they were making fucking Allan Sherman and Mickey Rooney jokes they were so fucking with the times?

You're a complete moron.

>pokemon go is 2 years old
kill...me....

It takes time to animate the show genius.

BURNS?

>Homer is dressed like Saitama
Well at least we know there was at least one guy who legitimately watched an anime. Or at least Googled one.

>use flash
>takes a year

Jej

youtube.com/watch?v=D_2p23fAAr0

>that was five years ago

>It takes time to animate the show genius.

So, dont do it then.

What kind of retarded advice is that? Don't post then.

the simpsons should have ended at "homer's enemy"

I enjoyed the part when homer gave Maggie the phone to see the augmented reality monsters in her room.

>Maggie there are no monsters under your bed
>Oh but there are lots in the room
>here is the phone so you can see them
>turns off light and leaves
>maggie is terrified

It's a taste of that old school neglectful parenting from the early seasons seasons. Like Bart and his scary clown bed.

This looks like some kind of shitty 2010 parody

youtube.com/watch?v=fNi_THxgfps

can someone just slip the voice actors some poison so they lose their voice/die and they have to cancel this shit already?

Reminds of THIS:
youtube.com/watch?v=qeOS8gK2OZE

Minute the everything except for the annoying woman voice

It looks nice. That's about it.

>Pokemon Go reference
dated
>1996 Gen 1 Pokemon song parody
what the fuck is going on?

No, really?

What the fuck is going on?

You think that would really change anything, user?

is the simpsons invincible?

Shit like this is why people hate white people.

>the owl makes a 'teeth bite' sound effect

Yowzers.

Gen 1 Pokemon song parody

That is the one known by people aged 18-40. It's the song the police played as they drove through the park downtown when pokemon go was at it's peak.

I honestly wouldn't even recognize any subsequent pokemon music. Was vaguely even aware there were generations.

Hollywood elite are completely out of touch with society

that south park chinpokemon or whatever it was called episode must be like 20 years old by now

An 18 year old would be born in 1999 today. Why would they know the gen 1 theme? Then again an 18 year old wouldn't watch The Simpsons.

They should make episodes that focus more on a timeless american experience like the earlier seasons did.

Nu simps looks so stiff and soulless, not to mention stale.
What happened?

simpsons > season 9

Because Gen 1 has had endless reruns on TV since its original airing, as well as a Smosh parody

youtu.be/Qo3fT0xPeHs

>that stiff and akward animation
>that silence when characters aren't talking
>not even funny
Nu-Simpsons is fucking shit, I'm pretty sure that not even Reddit likes it

it is, also best post in thread

It's not even one year old, you sperg.

youtube.com/watch?v=YNrn-7zjmYw

>It takes almost 6 months to animate an episode moron. 11 upboats
Yeah it took 6 months to make back in the 90s.
Thank god i'm gonna die of cancer in 5 months.
This planet is fucked.

Who actually watches it?

you have to watch hit episode by episode
the one with the yale and bots was amazing

Calling new simpsons shit is such a fucking cliche at this point. We get it. Shut the fuck up already.

Matt, it's time to show some mercy. You're set for life... let the show die already. Please.

You stopped taking your medication

>This is fun for everyone, even babies play the game!
Not even attempting to hide it.

>Dr. Hibbert, I'm 7G

What's a Smosh parody? One where you smash as many references together as you can?

IF YOU SHOULD DIE BEFORE YOU WAKE

The two hair jokes were amusing, at least.

wtf is a smosh?

That's what I want to know, wise guy.

Guidelines became incredibly restrictive.
You used to see the odd character here and there, especially in the background.
And the backgrounds sometimes looked a little rushed, like children drawings.
But it really gave it life and each episode felt different.
Now every single detail has to be nearly perfect, so it feels stiff and soulless, like you said.

Apparently it's just some eceleb shit from 2011. Their channel is fucking disgusting and reeks of normie.

youtube.com/watch?v=e1h5TzdTq0o

Age, incompetent direction, lack of enthusiasm for the material. They're all just in it to collect a paycheck these days, so much so that they had to fight tooth and claw to keep Harry Shearer on.
Have no fear, they've got stories for years, or at least until one of the family member's voice talent dies off.

Next year we'll get a Simpsons Overwatch parody where Lisa explains how Brave the (all female) programmers were to make Tracer a lesbian.

>or at least until one of the family member's voice talent dies off.

You think they'll go all Crabapple/Mclure crazy again and retire the character despite hurting the show in the long run?

I can see them retiring Homer or Marge in an attempt to be all "parents die" kinda thing, but the kids? don't see that happening.

I honestly don't see that.
Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer. These are the reasons Simpsons is still alive. Alive and well paid, the shows goes on. One dies, the show is over. Everyone else is expendable.

I honestly have no fucking clue how this show still makes money for FOX. Are there any projections for how much longer they think it will last? the viewership has to be going down season by season. I'd think it would be pretty easy for them to pinpoint the season it finally stops being profitable enough to continue

I really have no idea, the only reason it's on at this point is because it has a contract till the end of time with Fox.

Dunno if it's true for everyone else, but this video is where I pinpoint the Harlem Shake dying off. Seemed to stop after this.

normies love it

Why is it that whenever western shows do the "anime" style it looks like something out of these shitty how to draw books?

You're kidding right? Smosh was one of the most popular things in YouTube's infancy. I'm not saying the new stuff is good or the old stuff aged well but it was the shit at the time.

The creators would hire new voice actors. The Simpsons has been on the air in some form or another for 30 years. They can easily find the perfect imitation voices.

>no Mein Kampf
That's astounding.

There's much less amusing when you realize the've used the exact same jokes in their trump videos multiple times before.

No, they won't go there. If they would, Phil Hartman and Marcia Wallace would have had their replacements by now. As soon as any of the main talent dies off, the show dies. Might make more comics though.

But then again, there should be enough voice recording from over the years to splice together for the characters' lines.

This

I was born in 89 and know theme songs for shows from the 70's. It's not that unheard of.

I hate Yeardley Smith so fucking much

>Guidelines

Your picture is from a How To Draw book from the late 90s

T. Bought that shit at the scholastic book fair