If you argue that foreigners should leave Western countries, because they're for the native whites...

If you argue that foreigners should leave Western countries, because they're for the native whites, will you argue that the whites should never have """colonized""" these same countries by that logic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f7CW7S0zxv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

Whites make their countries objectively better

Low IQ garbage spic/Indian/Arabs make our countries objectively worse

That's not logic.
Land on a shore
Fight a war
Give it all back cuz history and feels

Hey user you bullied me in High school
Now give me your car !

That's your logic cucking idiot

Yes.

If Africa had been left a vast natural preserve with the wild nignogs running free and wild, the White man would be colonizing space by now.

White man's burden my ass.
Slavery and colonization were the greatest mistake because we cared for and tried to uplift these niggers. They are not our burden. They should be left to sort themselves out or die.

While the title is a bit sensationalizing, it was the topic of the debate. What Shashi Tharoor argues for, however is a cogent economic argument about how India was objectively so much better off before the Brits came in and cucked them. Same argument can be given for the kebabs who came in before them.

youtu.be/f7CW7S0zxv4

I meant in a "modern" day immigration kind of way. As in visas and work and in smaller numbers.

Colonialism is in my mind far different from that and isn't really comparable

Most real Africans are pro-colonization. In shitty countries with no infrastructure they say they are worse off because the whites never helped them civilize their countries.

We colonized and settled a nation and created the US which is a white founded nation if forigners want to do the same let them but they will have to fight us and create something new

> Y should leave X country because it's for Xers
> X should have totally pillaged and subjugated Y country because it's not the same thing

I don't think you know what logic is. I bet you're an inbred.

>le colonization is like immigration maymay

Look what happened to the places we colonized. Total cultural destruction. Do you want that for our current society?

But that's exactly what I am saying.

> I like coming up with vague harmless sounding buzzwords for barbarism, cultural Marxism and forced conversions

Oh look, this argument again.

>If you argue that foreigners should leave Western countries, because they're for the native whites

they're for native whites because we made these countries better. I'm not sure about others here but I wouldn't give a shit if a bunch of well integrated east asians lived in my city

If immigration is practically colonization, than by all means, we should be against it and we should do a better job than the native Americans of defending against it. I mean look at what happened to them.

>native
>whites
Pick one, you dense motherfucker.

This applies to Europe, ye cunt.

They were not countries back then, not even what you could consider a nation except for a couple exceptions like the some of the bigger iroquois settlements.
Their numbers were also pretty low, hunter gatherer is not a life of abundance there was frequent famine. Also they were for the most part in perpetual war with one another. so it's not like we marched into their cities and took over. we built our own cities out of nothing, there was ample room.
The continent was really shit when we got here.

when Op is such a faggot, he gets the sense of non. Everybody wants gibs. Fuck off

No. The expansion of whites into other lands is a perfect example of why you don't allow massive immigration.

You're not using logic, you're trying to moralize.

I don't think whites should have gone to america it would have been cool without them. like a huge natural reserve. But it's to late now and it's better off under whites than under spicks and niggers

I agree we should all move to Europe

>moral equivalency

GTFO

I agree with OP. We should not have colonized them . We should have let them die of common infections and malaria while they banged rocks together and we would not be in this mess. We would just roll through their lands with catapillar tractors and take what we want. Worst thing whites ever did was share their innovations and ideas with the world.

Kinda. We definitely should have never let blacks into America. Slavery was a mistake and now we are paying for it.