B-but messi is better

>b-but messi is better
Portugal have a worse squad than Argentina too

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-225811.jpg (1364x1480, 661K)

No one cares, Mr bong

Messi didn't play today and Portugal have a better squad than us, they won the Euros without even using Cristiano

Average rank of a Messi INT goal: 38.2
Average rank of a Ronaldo INT goal: 69.3

>needs 92 minutes to score against egypt
>poortugal

>they won the Euros without even using Cristiano
Frauded m8. They drew all their matches and still made it to through group stage.

aguero, Icardi, dybala and di maria better than anyone in Portugal bar ronaldo.

>Messi's the guy creating and placing the milimetric passes so tap in frauds like your idol can allow themselves to do nothing for a whole game and still tap a couple goals in, so he can keep selling shirts to kids/people with your football understanding
But please, tell me all about those epic stats!!

1. no, they are not
2. only one of these is called for the national team, and he's injured

and before you keep naming centreforwards, that's literally all we have, portugal have a way more complete team

Have you even seen the state of Argentina's defence or midfield?

What the fuck is that neck?

he doesn't skip neck day

Way to be butthurt bois. Portugal without CR7 is on the same level as Denmark.
Argentina without Messi is better than Italy and on the same level as Belgium(a good team without a leader)

>no, they are not
name 4 better Portuguese players with better international stats

>they won the Euros without even using Cristiano
he carried them to the final with 3 goals and 3 assists

>But please, tell me all about those epic stats!!
Ronaldo: 17 goals in friendly games
Messi: 27 goals in friendly games

>Argentina without Messi is better than Italy
woah, we are better than a team that didn't even qualify for the WC!!

aguero has good numbers because he scores a lot in friendlies and against bolivia in qualies, he've never scored a single relevant goal for us

Attached: mik09.png (1412x144, 103K)

Why are you surprised that Messi is a total bitch?

Attached: giphy (7).gif (320x213, 3.66M)

Who wouldn't want that? Imagine having Ronaldo and Messi as the attacking duo

Side effect of being Alpha.

I'm gonna have to ask again because you're kinda slow.
name 4 better Portuguese players with better international stats (top leagues/EL/CL/NT)
okay, name 3 then.

Better than who? Also, as I already said, stats are useless

Èder has been better for his NT than Agüero, Icardi and Dybala put together

>gets exposed
>stats are useless
>my opinion is what matters
k

>portugal have a better squad

literally, objectively incorrect

Attached: 1508354694864.png (584x553, 672K)

I'd love to hear your excuse for Ronaldo scoring more CL goals since joining Real Madrid

It surely can't be that bad. They reached the final in almost every tournament they have played since 6 years or so. Problem is they bottle it then.

Go position by position, we only have centreforwards

Why do you keep trying to make sense with this autistic fanboy? He asked you that question because he literally measures players by stats. His logic places Klose as the best player who has ever lived.
And no, you can't refute this. If Penaldo is as good as you say for the reasons you say he is, then Klose is the best ever. Period. World Champion and all time WC top scorer.

I don't have or need an "excuse"; seeing as I didn't mention that

And Portugal have literally no one relevant other than Ronaldo. Even with ronaldo they literally drew all their games in the euro group stages. Yet you're trying to tell me Argentina squad isn't better lmfao

Portugal's striker has 10 goals in the 17/18 season. 8 of those 10 goals are in the fucking europa league. He has TWO, (2), DOS goals in Seria A that came from last minute crosses this month. Compare that to Higuain, Aguero, Dybala.

AND THEY WON THE

F I N A L
I
N
A
L

WITHOUT HIM

You know, the hardest and most important game of all. Pretty good for 11 irrelevant players!
Jesus Christ, CR fans are ridiculous

Patricio > Caballero
Semedo > Whoever the fuck they play at RB
Pepe > Rojo
Alves < Otamendi
Guerreiro > Tagliafico
Bernardo > Di Maria
Mario > Biglia
Moutinho > Banega
Gomes > Lanzini
Silva < Higuain
Ronaldo > Messi

>Portugal have a worse squad than Argentina too
Ronaldo is not responsible for their defense or midfield or the one who assits him. Doesnt matte how GOAT your striker is, if the rest of the team is not elite you wont win.

Come on, 1 game isn't representative of the quality of a team. Anyone can somehow bullshit a win. Portugal through the euro campaign were nothing but frauds and lucky the rule change benefited them. Argentina atleast go in to finals legitimately and actually play well and win matches. Watch how Portugal get smoked in the WC.

>if the rest of the team is not elite you wont win.
*teleports behinds you*
Everyone knows that United squad was terrible and fergie was smart ditching them after this.

Attached: 054b3a8d09a6b5ebe85034bf3e890b26.jpg (306x477, 53K)

Kek
>Check em

We were just testing the waters for some new memes.