Alright Sup Forums

I know almost all of you hate Muslims. I hate them too. The Nice attacks are still fresh in my mind and it enrages me. Islam is a backward desert religion that has no place in the modern world.

But the loss of this Kosovar Albanian girl was a tragedy. She wasn't a hijabi or niqab-wearing Paki. Just the fact that she was outside unattended by her male peers makes her a non-devout Muslim. She was not Achmed from Afghanistan who raped a couple girls and deserves it. I'm not saying she dindu nuffin either because I don't even know her, but I feel for her because she's the same ethnicity as me.

I know I'm going to get hated or called a diaspora fag by many of you, I am Albanian and I'm not ashamed to admit it. But I feel a strong sense of connection with my people, and to see them gunned down in the streets, regardless of their religion, well it affects me dearly. Maybe I am just a mudshit sympathizer but I am with the belief that this woman did nothing to deserve this.

What happened to her?

She was killed in munich yesterday attack

She's dead. Get over it. You wouldn't have the balls to talk to her if she was alive anyway.
Ps I respect your pride in your ethnicity

Yeah, it was a shame, but what of it? We have enough to worry about without crying over every Albanian who gets killed. At the end of the day, there's still an Albania, which is potentially NOT the case for Germany.

>yes, we will cry over this one because it looks good

Booo hoo shitskin Albanians dying.
They are spreading across europe like plauge with their shitty gangs.

I'm Albanian too, OP.

Fuck the Ottomans for bringing their vile religion to Albania. The only decent thing is that most Muslims in Albania still eat pork and drink alcohol.

Both of you are right, I guess I was just a little bit irritated that people were cheering for removal of kebab like it was some sandnigger from Afghanistan that the Iranian boy killed.

My main sympathy lies in her ethnicity, but yes she was pretty. Am I not allowed to respect beauty?

The crime is definitely a problem, I won't deny that. I am just confused why you would call them shitskins when they have the same skin color as you.

>Ladies and gentlemen, in this episode of "she a gud gurl, she a fine wymyn, she a special snowflake"...

Mate she's dead there is no reason to be a fedora to a fucking corpse,are you a necrophile?

Fucking hell this shit might only work on facebook,you know you're gonna get shit on Sup Forums for being a faggot

Get fucked kosovo je srbija

>kosovo je srbija

Exactly. Every fucking "Kosovar" caught outside the place ought to result in so many square kilometres of land being returned to their rightful Orthodox owners.

Më vjen keq që nje bukuroshe shqipëtare u vra nga feja islame.

drunk muslims.

yeah that sounds fucking terrifying.

Eshmë qereshme shqip djak kereq ta ngerem i govori po-chovecheski zdes, proshim.

Just try being a normie around , Sup Forums will never change the way they see us. At least we know it ourselves that only 10% of the people are really muslims and only

Try to say it in english instead because I'm not getting it. Or ate you trying to be funny? Haha.

They will never get it unfortunately. In Sup Forums's eyes we're just another islamist.

They even praise the persian killer for removing kebab. We don't even have kebabs in Albania.

If it's any consolation the highest victims of terrorist attacks are fellow Muslims. In the west you tend to get a lot of dead (non terrorist) muzzies too.

I have a Kosovar bro, guy's awesome. Redpilled and Muslim only in the way that most people are Christian (i.e. celebrates holidays but doesn't follow the rules).

>Muslims also kill other Muslims

Yeah, we know