That means trump has at least a 5 pt lead

Impossible.

>Connecticut

CT here

there is no way Trump wins

we are shockingly liberal, and shockingly not white

whiter states like RI, MA, NH may go to Trump

>Connecticut

I don't believe it. I won't believe it unless/until Connecticut is officially colored red by both CNN and MSNBC on election night.

I wouldn't get too excited. Bill Weld + GJ have a good shot at MA, VT, NH, and ME. Weld was a former governor there with record high approval ratings... as a republican

Here's link, because OP failed to deliver.

newsmax.com/John-Gizzi/trump-hillary-clinton-poll/2016/07/17/id/739056/

wtf i like connecticut now

Can confirm, RI is going with Trump despite our liberal habits.

Man the electoral map of 2016 is going to be so exiting. Trump is going to flip some blue states for sure. Can't wait for the resulting meltdown.

I predicted Trump would win 3 New England states, nice to see that as a possibility

Hi CT bros. Moved here 5 years ago I hate it here. All my coworkers talk about how evil Trump is.

why is Rein's Deli so based?

Don't.

CT here, all the houses in my town have Trump signs on them

unless you live in Hartford or New Haven this state is 100% white

At the convention the RI delegation fucking blasted the shit out of your state level government as being the most corrupt cesspool in the country. Was funny

Heh if you're impressed by this wait until we turn NY red, boys.

I really wanted to move to New England but it looks like I won't be able to get there

Southeast ct here. Our state would be nice if it didn't have shitty laws, shitty taxes, and shitty people. It has the 2nd highest rate of people moving away of any state. I would be very pleasantly surprised if we go red in November.

>that flag
I think you would fit in more in the south honestly, try Louisiana

Can confirm as well unfortunately, the mafia runs our shit and the speaker of the house runs the state. I advocated and wanted the moderate party, we need a third party here.

DELETE THIS NOW

> poo

Yeah stay out of New England m8.

Is Harper worth a shit though?

First off:

>RARE
>A
>R
>E

Second, why New England? Just curious, friend. If you're interested in moving here, avoid MA, CT, RI. Maine and New Hampshire are legit /comfy/ tier.

OH SHIT

Holy fuck, I live in CT and I can't believe that Trump is doing well here. This state is usually liberal as fuck. PRAISE KEK!

>French education

>mfw black
>mfw dad lives in CT
>mfw he's probably voting for Trump
Not so fast, shillary.

NH is predicted to go red but a Connecticut win would be truly kek

I get the feeling that most Trump supporters, like myself, stay very quiet. I mentioned that I was watching the RNC but also that I planned to watch both conventions in full. The only people I hear talking loudly about politics are anti-Trump.

post convention bumps are no new thing. watch Hillary regain her lead after the DNC, happens every time. nothing to see here. can't wait for the debates. while Trump has little substance, he can debate pretty damn well and is a soundbite machine.

Goodjob, sideways Aquafresh. What a retard.

There is hope

These johnson/stein polls need to stop. People only say they will vote for him because he is included in the polling as another candidate (he won't be on the ballot). This whole "third party hurrrrr" BS always comes when there's a heated election and when november comes the polls will get closer to each candidate getting ~45% at least.

Absolutely. There are thousands of Dems voting Trump but they won't say anything because of their fear of social ostracization.......is that a word?

FYI: If CT truly is in play, then this election goes from Lean Dem to tossup. The "blue firewall" would collapse, now that Dems have to fight in PA, MI, NH, CT. Effectively, the Reps have multiple ways to take the WH, including strategies that lose Ohio.

This poll was done BEFORE the convention. That's why its so extremely important.

mass bro here, uncle in conneticut. Can confirm hartford looks like you walked into a spike lee movie. But everywhere else is jewish / white, with a white majority. Some are liberal, but i don't think even the liberal ones will vote for hillary.

True

>Newsmax

FYI, they're a conservative Associated Press, like Rasmussen and some other legitimate polling company.

I just googled it and CT is 80% white. In addition the black population is only 11.6% (nationwide average is 14). Trump definitely has a shot in CT.

Everyone knows what you mean.

Check the date of when the poll was conducted

There are many Indians in Southern NH

hindutemplenh.org/htnhhome.do

Why can't you get here?

>The only people I hear talking loudly about politics are anti-Trump
well, that depends on where you're situated. i live in a college town and i see and hear plenty of pro-Trump and anti-Trump, some bernouts, and Hillary supporters. i'd say from my vantage, Hillary supporters are the quietest of the bunch, bernouts the loudest, and pro-Trump the most obnoxious (close tie with the bernouts, though).

>Indians

I feel bad for Niger-kun now. If he makes it here I'll buy him a reuben.

>The only people I hear talking loudly about politics are anti-Trump
well, that depends on where you're situated. i live in a college town and i see and hear plenty of pro-Trump and anti-Trump, some bernouts, and Hillary supporters. i'd say from my vantage, Hillary supporters are the quietest of the bunch, bernouts the loudest, and pro-Trump the most obnoxious (close tie with the bernouts, though).

thats probably because they are the least informed, and get made fun of every time they talk. In real life, no one likes a feminist. They stick to tumbler and facebook, where they feel welcome by retards.

Something to consider here is that even if Trump does not win any of the NE states, just being close forces Hillary to spend a lot of money and resources there. If she just ignores them she risks a big upset somewhere and she cant take that risk. So in a funny way having good numbers in NH and CT helps us in Ohio and PA. Her resources will be divided while Trump can focus entirely on swing states.

oof, my bad. you're right. i mixed up the polling data from another post.

Thank god

Seriously though. If "Yankeeland" ever becomes in play for Republicans, then the Democrats lose access to the White House. There are just too many strategies the Republicans can use to obtain power. PA alone was bad enough. If the new Republican Party is can get its claws into the Northeast, then the Dems are fucked. They've already lost the House, and the Senate is stacked against them. The presidency is the only thing that truly belongs to them.

But then again. This is just one poll. We'll see how it goes.

Exactly. The implications of this are tectonic.

Hahahaha you're a niger

Haha

>tied in fucking Connecticut
holy shit lads.

>If the new Republican Party can get its claws into the Northeast

Lol you guys are too much.

>a new unpublished poll
just like all those phantom donations jew rudy was talking about

Not to mention the fact that Trump is a campaigning machine. Hillary won't be able to run as hard as him. He also has a jet.

They most likely polled 30% more Democrats because the state historically votes Democrat. Of course Trump has a shot

You must be in the suburbs where the population doesn't go over 10,000. Trust me, there are far more niggers and spics here than white people.

>Hillary won't be able to run as hard as him
The issue is that hillary has to somehow campaign without being visible.

The more people are actually exposed to directly seeing/hearing her, the more they're turned off. She has a grating voice, horrible personality, and is just all around unlikeable, regardless of her positions.

People were captivated and could listen to Trump speak for 90 minutes. Hillary just can't do that. You can't listen to her talk for more than 2 minutes.

anything that doesn't show a 10 point lead is too close to be considered a probable 'win' or 'lose' when it's not even fucking August.

Gary Johnson has a chance at nothing you stupid fucking shill

haha niger

W E W
E
W

>even fucking August.
you seem upset. What happened to your German proxy?

It's the current month

Close polls mean a Trump landslide.

Most people who will vote Trump would never talk to any pollsters.

Based

Goddamn I can't wait for all the anal annihilation. It's going to be a truly religious experience for me.

A lot of men will tell their wives that they were good boys who voted for hillary but in secret they will vote for trump

>implying I wouldn't use a north korean proxy

>10 point lead in CT
That would mean 500+ EV for Trump =.=

MA fag
No way trump wins MA
Despite never meeting a Hillary supporter she will still win

my nigga

Nothing compares to the clusterfuck that is the Connecticunts roads. I hate everything about your state including your faggot people

I read somewhere (forgot) that every time Hillary runs for office, her poll numbers only go down after she enters the race. Never up.

Can confirm, CT is turning red, minority communities in Hartford, New Haven and Bridgeport will still be blue, but moderate democrats are all turning trump.
I live in the valley between new haven, bridgeport and hartford, and everything is being painted red on the graves of our dead factories.

Top kek