Did anyone here ever saw ronaldo the goat live on stadium?

did anyone here ever saw ronaldo the goat live on stadium?

Attached: 1512674025489.jpg (634x743, 143K)

saw him once in albufeira

yup, saw him in the 5-0 at camp nou

well, didn't see him much during the game desu

yep, maybe 2/3 years ago Portugal 2 - 1 Serbia. goals by coentrao, ricardo carvalho and a beautiful bicycle kick goal from matic iirc

Yes. It didn't make my penis bigger, should have watched on TV instead.

Saw him in Leiria against Cameroon.

Saw him twice: a friendly against Panama and the quarter finals of the CL match in Porto. He scored a goal almost from the midfield line.

Yeah saw him when he played with the customers a few times

Yeah saw him fucking my mom while I was away once back in 2008

I left the house as soon as I so him naked on my parents bed with my mom cuz I didn;t want to be rude and interrupt

He was more hung back then

how did it feel when he scored?

Saw him play for Sporting

saw him in Portugal-Norway qualifiers for euro 2012, I remember him preparing for taking the free kick, but as usual it missed

kek nice i saw him in 2007 on red star stadium in belgrade for euro qualifiers 2008 it was 1-1 i was like 10 and the only thing i remembered besides watching ronaldo warming up and play was early goal of tiago, i started watching football around 2005 and my first jersey was ronaldo man utd vodafone one from same year i was so excited when i got it that i slept in it for days good times

Yeah, he's very robotic and looks slow IRL.
Looks a lot silkier on TV.

Saw him against City in a 1-1 draw back when I lived in Manchester in the Champions league

Many keks when Kompany shoved him over the sideline in a tackle and he threw his arms around when no foul was given

Even more keks when Mourinho clapped the fourth official for adding 5 minutes added time because City were pressing for a winner

Saw him at Old Trafford in a 3-0 win against Liverpoop in 2008, he scored. Pretty good.

saw him a couple of times, hes a beast on field but a terrible playmaker.

Once, in the latest Portugal-Switzerland. He was shite, but luckily the team as whole played very nice.

>tfw didn't TSU

Saw him actually in a WC final, more than 15 years ago, BTFO Germoneys.

Every season he was at united I seen him play against Everton (season ticket holder)

no, i saw ronaldo the gay though when portugal got cucked by finland

Portugal vs Sweden. 2010 world cup qualifiers. Cold night, boring 0-0 game

Saw Messi in Deco's tribute match which was a lot cooler

Saw him play against Fulham. He got fouled early on and the ref didn't give it. He pretty much spent the rest of the game whining about everything and doing his cry baby face. He was younger, but it was still a bit pathetic.