Kylo Ren/Adam Driver thread

Kylo Ren and Adam Driver are the best thing about the Star Wars sequels and there is literally nothing you can do to prove me otherwise.

He should've win the fight with Rey. Fuck you JJ

Driver should be spending his time doing better films than this manchild shit

He's hopefully gonna prove himself in episode 8, since he'll have completed his training.

Best character of the new trilogy

Why did his head look so asymmetrical in this. It doesn't look like that in his other movies.

He is fantastically ugly and goofy looking, but his character is great.

Something is off with his jaw. Different angles make him look different

Character is absolute garbage.

I actually agree with this. Watching Kylo's antics was the most enjoyable thing about TFA for me.

Because his face IS asymmetrical. He has a slightly crooked nose and jaw. I still like him tho.

Yep

He should have BTFO of her, which you can then set up her training with Luke and the second fight where she does better (but still loses); then Luke beats him

why?

He already worked with Steven Spielberg. The Coen Brothers, Noah Baumbach, Jeff Nichols, Jim Jarmusch, Martin Scorsese, and soon with Steven Soderbergh, Terry Gilliam and Silvester Stallone.

A Disney cash-in inbetween all of that obviously won't hurt.

I'm glad to read this type of posts here. There's still hope for Sup Forums.

Sounds like garbage. What would have been the point of Rey's story arch in this case if she wasn't the one beating him in the end?

Can you suggest good Adam Driver movies I should watch?

Redemption arc and main character role in the next trilogy, please Disney.

I'd love that, but it's never gonna happen. ;_;

Completely retarded tantrum throwing franchise ruining pussy

Why are you so angry?

This is probably bait but I completely agree

No, him losing makes him and his future path more interesting, tense, and hard to predict. Rey was the only one whose characterization suffered from her winning that fight. Now I wonder where Kylo is going and don't give a shit about Rey's story.

I don't see Adam wanting to sign up for another trilogy. Super fame seems to make him uncomfortable and Star Wars is huge.

I totally agree with this. Also, he lost because he was really injured.

I can see the arguments that it hurt his credibility as a villain but I don't give even half a shit about that. As long as he's a good character, I don't care if he's a crap villain. That seems like it was the point anyways.

Agreed.

It was the point. He's pretty much Zuko.

No he lost because he's an pussy and because he was fighting invincible Mary Sue.

Star Wars is so fucking dead

True.
I wish it had a decent lead and not to be a rehash and the sequels would not be so bad.
But instead we have this.

I hope there'll be a good explanation for why she is such a Mary Sue in episode 8.