What was wrong with this kid?

what was wrong with this kid?

Just a functioning autistic kid with blooming sexually deviant aspirations.

He just liked to watch those guys.

Wasn't Denny's actor one of the oldest cast members?

He was older than Wiseau

Oh okay. But what was wrong with this guy?

the chicken was delicious rice

>future wife and mother in law still look good

I OWED HIM SOME MONEY FOR SOME DRUGS

French police messed him up

WHAT KIND OF MONEY?

I don't feel sorry for women often, especially actresses/whores, but goddamn do I feel sympathy for the chick that played Lisa.

Lisa looks way hotter now, although her lack of hotness in the movie was explained by Sestero on the book.

Robyn Paris is and will always be my roomfu though

YOU'RE NOT MY FUCKING MOTHER

>Lisa looks way hotter now, although her lack of hotness in the movie was explained by Sestero on the book.

explain please?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??

I imagine the multiple car crashes fucked his brain up and made him into a kino master

Its been a while since I read it but I believe the lightning and clothes Tommy picked made her seem way fatter than she actually was.

Also I remember Tommy being a dick about some acne on Lisa's back.

Read the book man its fucking good, hilarious and even touching.

We can all agree that this guy is the best part of the movie, right?

>that part of the book where Greg realizes all the seemingly pointless scenes of Johnny throwing a football around were there so Tommy could pretend he was a young man having fun with his friends, something he never had in real life

Ancient vampire just trying to find his place in the world

Denny looks like he's in his mid 50's

What are some other 'so bad it's great' kino?

I never got what Denny's relationship with the rest of the characters was? Was he Johnny's adopted son or was he meant to be some weird teenage kid who hung out with them? And why did Johnny and Lisa act like him breaking into their bedroom in the middle of their foreplay was normal?

It's like when actors sometimes do a funny take just to loosen up or make the crew laugh by goofing around, but Tommy had not a single fucking clue what he was doing and just put it in the film. Which is why he's a genius.

CALM DOWN HES GOING TO JAIL

What the FUCK did Wiseau mean by this?

He was just their weird neighbor kid friend who Tommy was inexplicably giving money to.

I think Wiseau was trying to go for some sort of Kramer thing but never actually hammered it out in the script.

Why did Denny become the Gordon Fisherman?

Samurai Cop. Very enjoyable.

>go to a screening of The Room in 2008
>Tommy Wiseau is there
>he keeps glaring around when people laugh at his acting
>after the movie he gets up and asks why people are laughing at the wrong things
>"why do you laugh when it's not joking? why you don't laugh at black comedy? are you too stupid to understand?"
>people are getting uncomfortable and just want to leave but Tommy is standing at the exit
>"why you don't get it right? it's black comedy, not Looney Tunes."
>a lady asks "but where's the black comedy? are we supposed to laugh at Johnny's death?"
>"no, you're too stupid. why i even explain a thing to stupid people like this?"
>then Tommy falls down for no reason and everyone realizes he's drunk but his natural way of speaking and odd mannerisms are indistinguishable from a drunkard
I feel bad for the dude, but god damn, he's just too weird for this world.

Tiptoes

Those cgi scenes on the roof make a lot more sense if it's because Tommy can't be out in the sunlight