Mexican Intellectuals warn of grave consequences for Trump

Fuck. The President of Mexico threatened at the world economic summit grave consequences if Trump gets the Presidential seat: all the Mexicans in the USA will be going back home to Mexico.

Other urls found in this thread:

departed.co/mexico-threatens-trump-wins-will-call-back-citizens
worldbank.org/en/country/mexico/overview
donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot my source.
departed.co/mexico-threatens-trump-wins-will-call-back-citizens

>Mexican Intellectuals

>Mexico call back their citizens
>Without an easy place to escape to, they have no option than deal with their cartels
>Autodefensas, now with 10x the manpower, btfo the cartels
>Mexico becomes great again
Trump confirmed for loving Mexico more than Mexicans themselves

Our prison industry is going to take a major hit

>all the Mexicans in the USA will be going back home to Mexico.
Well, that's like, what the amerikeks want anyways.

wow, its gets better and better

Second reply, best reply.

R A R E

>all the Mexicans will be going back home to mexico
Oh no!

soon that will be deported.co

:^)

>Implying the white Mexican ruling class wants the mestizos in their country

It's becoming clear the only viable solution is smallpox blankets.

Literally the third worst country in north america, and that's saying something.

JUST

>mexican
>intellectuals

no

Ever notice how mexico is only like 10% white and yet all the higher-ups in government and the media are white?

Hmm
really
makes
you
think

They will build the wall and deport them. Lol he really is a genius

>Fuck. The President of Mexico threatened at the world economic summit grave consequences if Trump gets the Presidential seat: all the Mexicans in the USA will be going back home to Mexico.
Really?

I'll take a Coke.

>Mexican Intellectuals

That's right you dirty WASPs get on your knees

That would be very painful.

>I can once again hire teenagers to mow my lawn and shovel snow for an affordable rate
>Fast food restaurants will be once again filled with competent staff that speaks my language
>Convicted felons will be able to gain employment doing grunt labor work, construction, landscaping, grave digging and industrial cleaning once again

I don't see much incentive to NOT allow this to naturally fall into place desu senpai.

Hudson Valley of New York here, tired of seeing South Americans and wetbacks.

Then who, Mr. Trump, will clean your toilet!?

He's a small president

>all the Mexicans in the USA will be going back home to Mexico
lmao thats exactly what we want

For you.

Polish or Russian women, probably an exwife.

Can they take the blacks with them? You know, so America truly suffers?

can Mexico actually do anything If trump wins? I don't see how the wall idea is going to work

oh no, anything but that, please don't do that mexico it would be disastrous. if you did that we might learn to never elect someone like Trump again.

(please do it)

Who the hell would listen to Mexico about anything involving economics?

Realistically the only thing Mexico can do if Trump wins is pay for our boarder wall

Mexican economists

But would that be a legal thing? I just don't see how trump could force Mexico to pay.

Id rather just gas them in our FEMA camps and make an example out of them to would-be future criminals who plan on crossing the border again when Trump's term is up.

8 years of peace and proaperity is nothing but a cock tease... we need a permanent solution... a FINAL solution, so to speak.

That's a Threat?

Now all they need is Al Sharpton to call all the blacks back to Africa, Netanyahu to call the Jews back to Israel, and a couple crazy Mullahs to call the Muzzies back to the seven deserts.

hey say what you want about our president (who is just a party puppet), but our macroeconomics have been almost impeccable thanks to the fatty in the pic who runs the entire thing by himself

low inflation, relatively high employment, good business incentives, etc

worldbank.org/en/country/mexico/overview

>mexican intellectuals
>the president of mexico

The next one, they're just going to pull his invite.
Lost in the mail I suppose.
Such a joke.

4ᵁ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YEAH MEXICO,

KICK OUT ALL YOUR MONEY

FUCKING FAGGOTS

LOL

>Mexican president

That ain't rare nigga

>Mexican intellectuals

>mexico receives x amount in benefits from the USA each year
>Trump allocates x amount from benefits to build wall instead

Mexico literally doesn't have a choice in the matter. It's our money. They're just going to get less of it.

>YFW you are a heart attack away from losing your economy.

Is this even real? Looks like a fake/satire news site to me. I couldn't find another source that reports this story, so can someone give me one? If not, thanks for this bullshit thread, OP.

>if Trump gets the Presidential seat: all the Mexicans in the USA will be going back home to Mexico.

Is this supposed to be a bad thing?

He looks like a guy with a dominatrix fetish. I can see him rolling in the mud in some leather bondage outfit while squealing "oink oink i'm a dirty little piggy"

>mexican intellectuals thread
>people not posting mexican intellectuals reaction faces
hello reddît

>if Trump gets the Presidential seat: all the Mexicans in the USA will be going back home to Mexico.
Oh no... Anything but that!

Fucking underrated post!!

Damn... Gonna have to watch Boondock Saints again!

That meme was only funny for the first two threads at best

we could just take the money out of the aid we send them, but even if we didn't we could confiscate remittance payments that go across the border and if that not enough we can force mexico to pay by restricting travel of Mexican business owners and diplomats

in short, mexico will pay for the wall or spiral into an economic depression just because we can.

B-but... Who will make our burritos?

>all the Mexicans in the USA will be going back home to Mexico.
OH NOOOO
FUUUUU

Teenagers.

Robots

>Trump said they would start self deporting
>they all laughed at him

4D CHESS STRIKES AGAIN

>implying mexicans want to go back in that shithole
>implying the ones dumb enough to go back aren't the lazy ones
>implying population decrease isn't what USA needs

>This statement
They are fucking PLATINUM MAD

So Mexico is going to deport all the illegals for us? We might not even need the wall now. And best of all, Mexico would be paying for it.

>Mexican Intellectuals

>Mexican Intellectuals

>Mexican intellectuals

No, we are not that evil. We would love to take your money, your cars or your women, we would love to see you burn to death, but we would never take the negros from you, we are not that evil.

>Mexican Intellectuals

That's what Trump has been saying he wants all along, you giant retard. And it's what we want too. Fucking shills.

>all the mexicans in the USA will be going back home to Mexico

HALLELUJAH

>mexican intellectuals

I would love Mexico forever if they did this.

>if you don't stop trying to deport us for illegally residing in your country we'll leave on our own volition
ANYTHING BUT THAT

Reminder that our own president doesn't even speak English and needs a permanent translator by his side, African nation style.

>I don't see how the wall idea is going to work

You don't know how walls work?

webm story?

>legal

crazy that you think it's not, what pozz indoctrination have you been through?

>don't see how

donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall

You forgot asians.

>Mexican Intellectuals

Pokemon GO

Then Trump's mission is complete. All Mexicans in the States have the right to migrate back to Mexico, the illegals have it as a duty.

Maybe then America can pay Americans a decent wage for cleaning and gardening services.

Mexicans are subhumans. Pls deport them

Manlets

When will they learn

>Maybe then America can pay Americans a decent wage for cleaning and gardening services.

Being this retarded. The eternal greed of the business owners who employ Maria over YOUR kin isn't going away that easy.

The only way out of the problem is mandatory-minimum sentencing for employers hiring illegals. It's called stopping the problem at its source; slicing off the head of the hydra.

my sides....they hurt

I read that as
>Mexico is willing to remove the immigrants from America

dun goofed.